Let's Play SAO

15 hours ago, Arthwyn said:

@Leon Castle Just to let you know I just complete Fatal Bullet. :)

So that should be all SAO game for the time being. :D

Good Job clearing all pre-Alicization LycoriscYAXDtk.gif

12 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

I just wanted to mention though maybe as it gets closer update this to include new custom trophies for when the next game is released. 

That's the plan, still waiting for the release date though.

3 hours ago, Whitelightnin683 said:

Is it too late to join? I have all the SAO plats except for the Accel World crossover.

New Players are always welcome. you pick can a Trophy for all the "main" SAO games.

Started on the level grind since Hollow Strea blasted me to death 3 times. Got from LV 120 to LV 127 with killing boneheads and some bees(one bee can almost one hit kill me compared to one bonehead) on "Death Game" difficulty. btw how did you unlock the last of Liz's events that gaves me a Sword again?

55 minutes ago, ToXicChaoS87 said:

sign me up currently have the plats for sword art online: hollow fragment, lost song and fatal bullet, working on Hollow Realization right now then the crossover, 

for the emblems/trophy Yuuki all the way.

Added.

Nice pick there, still working on Hollow Fragment to get a Yuuki trophy myself one day. @Masamune

18 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

New Players are always welcome. you pick can a Trophy for all the "main" SAO games.

Started on the level grind since Hollow Strea blasted me to death 3 times. Got from LV 120 to LV 127 with killing boneheads and some bees(one bee can almost one hit kill me compared to one bonehead) on "Death Game" difficulty. btw how did you unlock the last of Liz's events that gaves me a Sword again?

Sadly it's been too since I last played HF, so I don't remember what I did for that quest. I used the 2H greatsword farming method killing the golems.

For the trophy rewards: 

Yuuki-HF

Philia-LS

Sinon-HR

Leafa-FB

Added a temporary synopsis for Alicization Lycoris since it's most likely to come some time afler the 2rd part of the 3rd season of SAO anime, since the game is going to cover the entire Alicization Arc so maybe to "Gameverse" the "War of the Underworld" part they going to

Spoiler

Have all the Girls and Pals from past SAO games come to Kirito's aid. (most likely not the "MC" of FB and his two girlfriends if they going that route)

Maybe I try to go to the Hollow Area and get the sub-event there out of way if the next sub-event is in the Floating Ruins Area then i ignore the sub-events and try fighting Hollow Strea for the 4th well this time I'm LV 130 and have the sword of my enemy in my off-hand.

Now I have done 86 different Hollow Missions (hopefully I remembered to walk out of the online mode to save) with 42 different Hollow Missions left which are kill all enemies before they respawn that's close to my level(LV 136), reach the goal unseen, don't kill certain enemies and kill a certain amount of enemies(besides the Sword Empress boss, there was only high level ones left). With the "kill all enemies before they respawn" HMs, should I grind some levels before trying again or is it that those damn trees just respawn too quickly

7906cd4ba72803ce02c336ea93789531464543f9

11 hours ago, mako-heart said:

i hate those trees, i have no idea if im doing something wrong or what ;_; 

So far that Hollow Mission is the only one that respawn too quickly. only way I can think of to deal with those Heathcliff-forsaken trees is to use a sword style with many AOE sword skills or use Twin swords style's only AOE sword skill over and over(after it has reloaded) until all four of those Heathcliff-forsaken trees is dead at the same time. well I don't plan to try that idea unless I can't clear one of 35 different Hollow Missions I have left.

22 hours ago, Masamune said:

I started Accel vs SAO today, from the looks of it, I'm guessing the controls are pretty much the same as Lost Song (for the SAO characters at least)? :hmm: I always hated the flight combat in that game, so I guess I'm going to have to get used to that again. 1f605.png

Or just play as a Accel World Character that's not Silver Clow or Sky Raker(They are the only AW Characters that can fly unless you count the version of Kuroyukihime that were in Lost Song). So far I know only Base game SAO Characters can fly as at least 2 of the DLC SAO Characters can't fly(The 2 Characters from Season 3/Alicization arc)

Spoiler

In Alice's case it be not yet as Her ALO avatar did not exist at the time the game was made and She's the 3rd Cat Girl(of the LN Canon ones)

latest?cb=20181206161412

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

Or just play as a Accel World Character that's not Silver Clow or Sky Raker(They are the only AW Characters that can fly unless you count the version of Kuroyukihime that were in Lost Song). So far I know only Base game SAO Characters can fly as at least 2 of the DLC SAO Characters can't fly(The 2 Characters from Season 3/Alicization arc)

I've kinda taken a liking to using Sinon actually (shocker, right? :P), normally I prefer close range combat, but sitting far back & spamming bow-based skills is pretty fun too (I also just unlocked that special Sniper attack for her as well).

6 hours ago, Masamune said:

I've kinda taken a liking to using Sinon actually (shocker, right? :P), normally I prefer close range combat, but sitting far back & spamming bow-based skills is pretty fun too (I also just unlocked that special Sniper attack for her as well).

I figured you were going to use Sinon. Is the special Sniper attack for Sinon based on her GGO avatar?.

btw. does the crossover do anything different from Lost Song on the SAO side?

10 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

I figured you were going to use Sinon. Is the special Sniper attack for Sinon based on her GGO avatar?.

Her avatar stays the same, she just pulls out that huge sniper rifle she uses in GGO & blasts your target with it. xD

Like what, gameplay mechanics & such? Not much (although it's been a while since I played LS, so my memory kinda sucks :P), I am liking the secondary currency in the game though, it lets you buy things like monster materials, & even character levels with it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

28 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Like what, gameplay mechanics & such? Not much (although it's been a while since I played LS, so my memory kinda sucks :P), I am liking the secondary currency in the game though, it lets you buy things like monster materials, & even character levels with it.

From what I remember it is incredibly similar to LS. I will admit to getting lost and aggravated because I accidentally hit :r3: without realizing it and my skills vanished. Wasn't aware there are 2 skill boxes. :facepalm: 

Also...this is the best game in the series for sure. THERE'S A PAUSE MENU!!!! (I don't remember the previous games having one especially fatal bullet.)

• Like 1