Let's Play SAO

1 hour ago, Valkynberg said:

You can add me to the list as well! I plan on finally starting Hollow Fragment after I do Madden 19 (Which doesn't come out until Aug 7th ><).

Rock on for making this, it's one of my favorite animes as well!

Added to the list.

I've owned Hollow Fragment, Lost Song, and Hollow Realization (some on both platforms) forever but I've not gotten around to playing them yet. An event like this is perfect motivation for me, so I'd like to be added to the list. Should definitely be able to get at least one plat by 2020, maybe more if I'm feeling up to it. :P

• Like 1

Sign me up too, I have Lost Song platinum. I should definitely finish the others.

On 7/7/2018 at 7:56 AM, cjshaitan said:

This looks great, well done. I have been feeling the itch to start an SAO game for the last few days and have Hollow Realisation sitting right beside the console. Will try my best to earn a badge in one of them. 

Usually people do something about an itch :awesome:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Valkynberg said:

Forgot to mention I have Lost song, Hollow realization, and fatal bullet platinums! Sorry D:

Which ALO, SA:O and GGO Trophies do you like to have? Kirito?

5 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Hm...

I'll take...

Silica

Silica

Yuuki

Yuuki in future

And well... not much of a choice here xD 

Emblem onegaishimasu :awesome: 

@Masamune get to work

Just now, Undead Wolf said:

I've owned Hollow Fragment, Lost Song, and Hollow Realization (some on both platforms) forever but I've not gotten around to playing them yet. An event like this is perfect motivation for me, so I'd like to be added to the list. Should definitely be able to get at least one plat by 2020, maybe more if I'm feeling up to it. :P

Good, Now get to work on Hollow Fragment

e3f5fd140f6ac1f129cf5e21b40334c915310545

Just now, HcG Clawz said:

Sign me up too, I have Lost Song platinum. I should definitely finish the others.

Added to the list. I guess you want a Yuuki Trophy?

• Like 1

@Valkynberg 

5D8q3z1.png LrLr5Og.png EK93eZj.png

@HcG Clawz I'm going to assume Yuuki as well. Of course I'll change it if I'm wrong. :P 

7jHS17D.png

9 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Silica

Silica

Yuuki

Yuuki in future

And well... not much of a choice here xD 

Wow, a character in there other than Silica, that's surprising. xD Sorry, but which character goes to each trophy? ?

You also got the plat for both versions of HF, so you can pick 2 of those (right, @Leon Castle?). :hmm: 

1 hour ago, Masamune said:

Sorry, but which character goes to each trophy? 1f605.png

In order xD

HF

LS

HR

In future

And AWvsSAO

Wow, a character in there other than Silica, that's surprising. xD

Getting lots of Yuukis in Memory Defrag changes your opinion :awesome: 

Yuuki is just so cute 381376953921568768.png?v=1

so you can pick 2 of those

Hm... no Yuuki there :hmm: 

@Leon Castle Nice, didn't expect this thread to be up so soon. It looks great, amazing work with the banner and trophies @Masamune :yay: .

Sign me up for this event. I've already platted SAO Hollow Fragment and Lost Song, so I'd like the following trophies:

• HF: Asuna
  • LS: Yuuki

That Pitohui trophy is looking nice too, might have to play SAO Fatal Bullet sooner than expected. I couldn't find anything about the Ultimate Gamer trophies, but guessing that's a bonus trophy for completing every game?

On 7/7/2018 at 2:28 AM, Dav9834 said:

What! No.

Everyone knows Asuna is best

xhE9mWh.jpg

This guy knows :highfive: .

On 7/7/2018 at 4:33 AM, Leon Castle said:

Added to the list.

by what you said about Asuna, I take it You want the SAO and ALO Asuna Trophies? @Masamune got to work on the Asuna Trophies next.

I just added that as it`s part of SAO Series as the LP requirements is single games or an entire series, not multiple games from different series. as I learned from @Dragon-Archon

Accel World vs SAO fits in this PP since it's the cast from SAO and it takes place in ALO.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

@Leon Castle Nice, didn't expect this thread to be up so soon. It looks great, amazing work with the banner and trophies @Masamune :yay: .

Sign me up for this event. I've already platted SAO Hollow Fragment and Lost Song, so I'd like the following trophies:

• HF: Asuna
  • LS: Yuuki

Added to the list.

That Pitohui trophy is looking nice too, might have to play SAO Fatal Bullet sooner than expected.

You might be lost in Story as it`s after Hollow Realization.

I couldn't find anything about the Ultimate Gamer trophies, but guessing that's a bonus trophy for completing every game?

It`s a bonus trophy for completing every game, yes. it`s based on Season 3 of SAO btw.

On 7/7/2018 at 9:43 PM, DarkHarmonixer said:

after asking i realized she had the gun. but i am forgetting her name. shame on me.

Mitsuru lol

Can I get my badge as Strea? I forgot to mention I have the Re: Hollow fragment plat.