Let's Play SAO

(Accel World vs SAO)

Max Enhance DONE. Took me 40 minutes to get the last Adamantite to drop because of course it did. 

Just one more trophy until the nightmare is over. 14 titles left.

EDIT:

10 titles left but I may have to give up on getting R10 weapons for the Rapier, Mace, and Katana. I either can't do the missions or I'm just sick and goddamn tired of the shit drop rates even with Lazuli Ring equipped. I can rubber band my controller to hit 10 hours in certain areas, but if I can't get R10 weapons that's 3 more characters I have to level to 1000. -_- 

EDIT2:

Down to 7 titles left. Since I can't take Death in the Extra Quests I'm going to try and grind out kills against him in Otherworld. There's no information on drop rates of anything so I'm hoping they stay the same because he is listed as dropping the R10 Mace there. Think I'm going to rubberband my controller for the Explore "X map" for 10 hours when I sleep too. (not like I was getting this trophy done today anyways lol.)

^less than 10 kills on Death before he dropped the Mace. Definitely recommended over trying to take him from the Extra Quest board.

With the 3 maps for 10 hours that'll bring me to 4 titles. If I can get the R10 Rapier and Mace to drop then just 2 titles. I'm already near lvl 900 with Blue Knight and Green Grandee so those two bulky bastards will get me this trophy when they hit level 1000...if I get the weapon drops...hopefully. ?

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

^less than 10 kills on Death before he dropped the Mace. Definitely recommended over trying to take him from the Extra Quest board.

Farming for the R10 weapons definitely goes quicker if you're not using an Extra Quest, I found a page on that strategy site that actually shows the drop rate difference... apparently when fighting a normal boss, its weapon/materials drop rate can range anywhere from 30%-80%, but if you're doing an Extra Quest, it's 5%-20% (& I don't think the R10 weapons are considered rare drops, so the rings don't help). ? No wonder I could never get that R10 rapier to drop & had to do that 10 star quest for one. :facepalm:

Edited by Masamune

2 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Farming for the R10 weapons definitely goes quicker if you're not using an Extra Quest, I found a page on that strategy site that actually shows the drop rate difference... apparently when fighting a normal boss, its weapon/materials drop rate can range anywhere from 30%-80%, but if you're doing an Extra Quest, it's 5%-20% (& I don't think the R10 weapons are considered rare drops, so the rings don't help). 1f611.png No wonder I could never get that R10 rapier to drop & had to do that 10 star quest for one. :facepalm:

Damn it was on that site, really? I've been reading over that site for the past 2 weeks almost and never saw it. :hmm: I couldn't beat Heroes of the Fairy Realm for the R10 Rapier. I actually got it to drop from your headbanging buddy after around 10 kills. (which was after a couple dozen times the other day.)

@Dragon-Archon Dude I've got an easy 5 titles for you to do. I don't think this is listed in Satoshi's guide so you should definitely put this in there. It may save you tons of grinding at the end since you're still pretty early.

For Exploring Woglinde, Flosshilde, Wellgunde, and Niebehiem for 10 hours each there is an exploit where you can just sit in one spot and the timer will move.

• You need to have Scarlet Rain in your party.
  • Go to any of the maps and control Scarlet Rain.
  • Turn on Invincible with the :up:button. Make sure you're in a safe place though. Generally any of the beginning teleport ramps will be fine. For Niebelheim I sat on the platform in the sky where the save point was, but the very first teleport ramp was fine too as I wasn't attacked or approached. 
  • Bask in the glory of doing nothing while the timer for exploring goes up even though you're not moving, AND the Title for using Invincible goes up without actually doing anything. Obviously I'd save somewhere before doing this just in case, but I had no issues with being attacked. Make sure your DS4 is plugged in and set to Never Turn Off otherwise the game auto-pauses you if it disconnects. 

I sat in Wellgunde and set an alarm for when I hit 10 hours and then moved over to Niebelheim and sat there while I slept. Both titles unlocked as well as the Title for using Invincible for 10 hours.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I couldn't beat Heroes of the Fairy Realm for the R10 Rapier. I actually got it to drop from your headbanging buddy after around 10 kills. (which was after a couple dozen times the other day.)

Damn you're lucky (or maybe just persistent), I don't think I fought him that many times, but I was about ready to bang my own head against the wall after trying for a while. ?

b0QihJk.gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Damn you're lucky (or maybe just persistent), I don't think I fought him that many times, but I was about ready to bang my own head against the wall after trying for a while. 1f602.png

b0QihJk.gif

Definitely persistent. Considering I fought Death an obscene amount of times in Otherworld before trying for the R10 Mace there's no way I'm lucky. 

And with AW vs SAO done that leaves Hollow Realization until Lycoris comes out. Don't know when I'll ever get to HR since it hasn't dropped in price in like a year.

Leaving the game on overnight was definitely the way to go for those titles. Aside from my original party of 3 I think I only had to level 3 other characters to 1000. Blue Knight, Green Grandee, and Nitride Unica. (figure since they come in at level 400 it shortened the grind by a bit and I really wanted to use them lol.)

^if the timer exploit didn't work and I wasn't able to get the R10 weapons I potentially could have had to level like 6 more characters. -_- 

Also, when using Asuna her healing spell doesn't count as just 1 usage towards the 200 healing skills title. If it hits your other 2 party members it counts as 2. So instead of using it 200 times you only have to use it 100 times.

• Like 2

Congrats! uimdfcJ.gif

iRkCt5C.png

42 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Also, when using Asuna her healing spell doesn't count as just 1 usage towards the 200 healing skills title. If it hits your other 2 party members it counts as 2. So instead of using it 200 times you only have to use it 100 times.

I actually used Sinon for that title, her pet dragon's breath attack (both healing & status recovery) can hit multiple allies, I just positioned them right & kept spamming it. xD

Congrats with the plat @Avatar_Of_Battle :yay: .

2 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Damn it was on that site, really? I've been reading over that site for the past 2 weeks almost and never saw it. :hmm: I couldn't beat Heroes of the Fairy Realm for the R10 Rapier. I actually got it to drop from your headbanging buddy after around 10 kills. (which was after a couple dozen times the other day.)

@Dragon-Archon Dude I've got an easy 5 titles for you to do. I don't think this is listed in Satoshi's guide so you should definitely put this in there. It may save you tons of grinding at the end since you're still pretty early.

For Exploring Woglinde, Flosshilde, Wellgunde, and Niebehiem for 10 hours each there is an exploit where you can just sit in one spot and the timer will move.

• You need to have Scarlet Rain in your party.
  • Go to any of the maps and control Scarlet Rain.
  • Turn on Invincible with the :up:button. Make sure you're in a safe place though. Generally any of the beginning teleport ramps will be fine. For Niebelheim I sat on the platform in the sky where the save point was, but the very first teleport ramp was fine too as I wasn't attacked or approached. 
  • Bask in the glory of doing nothing while the timer for exploring goes up even though you're not moving, AND the Title for using Invincible goes up without actually doing anything. Obviously I'd save somewhere before doing this just in case, but I had no issues with being attacked. Make sure your DS4 is plugged in and set to Never Turn Off otherwise the game auto-pauses you if it disconnects. 

I sat in Wellgunde and set an alarm for when I hit 10 hours and then moved over to Niebelheim and sat there while I slept. Both titles unlocked as well as the Title for using Invincible for 10 hours.

Nice find, I'll add it. Do you know if the title for spending 10 hours on Ash Roller's motorcycle can also be done this way?

2 hours ago, Masamune said:

Damn you're lucky (or maybe just persistent), I don't think I fought him that many times, but I was about ready to bang my own head against the wall after trying for a while. 1f602.png

Which enemy is the headbanging buddy?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Congrats with the plat @Avatar_Of_Battle :yay: .

Nice find, I'll add it. Do you know if the title for spending 10 hours on Ash Roller's motorcycle can also be done this way?

I never used Ash Roller but I will redownload the game and check it out. I meant to do some things before deleting it anyways. I didn't have to do Flosshilde because it was quicker grinding out BP for the last levels than sitting in a spot for six hours.

1 minute ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Verdagurdagurda gurd. You know...that one impossible name to spell or pronounce correctly from memory lmfao.

(Oversized Monster quest)

1 minute ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I never used Ash Roller but I will redownload the game and check it out. I meant to do some things before deleting it anyways. I didn't have to do Flosshilde because it was quicker grinding out BP for the last levels than sitting in a spot for six hours.

Verdagurdagurda gurd. You know...that one impossible name to spell or pronounce correctly from memory lmfao.

(Oversized Monster quest)

Ah ok.

LMAO :lol: , oh that one.

11 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Congrats! uimdfcJ.gif

iRkCt5C.png

I actually used Sinon for that title, her pet dragon's breath attack (both healing & status recovery) can hit multiple allies, I just positioned them right & kept spamming it. xD

I can't add the badge to my forum profile as long as this retarded captcha crap is going on when editing. 

Sinon has a pet dragon? Or were you talking about Silica?

2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Ah ok.

LMAO :lol: , oh that one.

I'll tag you here in a new post when I find out if Ash Roller needs to actually be moving around or if that character can park somewhere.

23 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

It does in fact work the same way with Ash Roller. 

I went to Flosshilde, switched to Ash Roller, summoned the bike with :up: and then mounted it with :circle: you don't have to move at all the timer for the map you're in as well as the title for spending time on the motorcycle will go up. So that's 6 titles you can basically get free and clear when you're sleeping or away from the game for any period of time.

As usual though save before doing it, make sure you're controller is set to never turn off, and find a safe spot to do it. You can actually stay on the ramp you teleport to and not roll down it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

It does in fact work the same way with Ash Roller. 

I went to Flosshilde, switched to Ash Roller, summoned the bike with :up: and then mounted it with :circle: you don't have to move at all the timer for the map you're in as well as the title for spending time on the motorcycle will go up. So that's 6 titles you can basically get free and clear when you're sleeping or away from the game for any period of time.

As usual though save before doing it, make sure you're controller is set to never turn off, and find a safe spot to do it. You can actually stay on the ramp you teleport to and not roll down it. 

Sweet, thanks for testing it. I'll add it to the guide.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Sweet, thanks for testing it. I'll add it to the guide.

No problem. I meant to take screenshots of the album before deleting so I was going to redownload it anyways.

I'm missing 9 photos in the album. :hmm: Really don't know if I want to try and unlock them...but then again I really do lol.

4 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

No problem. I meant to take screenshots of the album before deleting so I was going to redownload it anyways.

I'm missing 9 photos in the album. :hmm: Really don't know if I want to try and unlock them...but then again I really do lol.

It would be funny if the last image in the album was unlocked by reaching lvl 1200 with every character :awesome: . Did you even try reaching lvl 1200 with 1 character?

Just now, Dragon-Archon said:

It would be funny if the last image in the album was unlocked by reaching lvl 1200 with every character :awesome: . Did you even try reaching lvl 1200 with 1 character?

If I read right it's by using characters and getting that hand shaking symbol above their name. How exactly that's done I don't know because I didn't use Blue Knight or Green Grandee for long and they both have the symbol. If it's leveling then I'm not going to be interested in it. If it's something simple like running through a dungeon once or twice then maybe.

I was going to get Kirito up to 1200 but once you hit 1000 it's like the exp needed is catapulted into "oh hell no" regions. Even with the dramatic increase of exp item he only went to level 1029 and he was my main for almost every single thing except Rashiel farming.

8 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

If I read right it's by using characters and getting that hand shaking symbol above their name. How exactly that's done I don't know because I didn't use Blue Knight or Green Grandee for long and they both have the symbol. If it's leveling then I'm not going to be interested in it. If it's something simple like running through a dungeon once or twice then maybe.

I was going to get Kirito up to 1200 but once you hit 1000 it's like the exp needed is catapulted into "oh hell no" regions. Even with the dramatic increase of exp item he only went to level 1029 and he was my main for almost every single thing except Rashiel farming.

The game only mentions fighting together, so it could be either one (or even both).

Damn :blink: . I've been using Kirito since the start too and he's lvl 653.

5 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

The game only mentions fighting together, so it could be either one (or even both).

Damn :blink: . I've been using Kirito since the start too and he's lvl 653.

If it's just fighting together then it's not long. Black Lotus and Asuna both have the symbol and I didn't use either of them for long. Maybe a dungeon and that's it.

As for the leveling, I was right I only had 6 leveled up. 2 of those wouldn't have been necessary if I had AFK'ed Flosshilde and Ash Roller on the motorcycle. So really if you just use your main party the entire time and get them to 1000, do all the questing you can, get R10 for every weapon, and do all the easiest of titles, then you should only have to level one other person to 1000. (and even then if you farm the Worms you don't need to do that but they are so few and annoying to kill I'd rather grind BP out of Rashiel for auto-levels.)

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Yep, good ol' Verdraengung... I never could pronounce the name properly, so I just call it headbanger. ?

See the source image

2 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I can't add the badge to my forum profile as long as this retarded captcha crap is going on when editing. 

Sinon has a pet dragon? Or were you talking about Silica?

Yeah I have to do that every time too, I can only get it to work on my desktop. ?

All the Cait Sith character have one, just equip one of the "breath" skills they learn & they'll have a little miniature dragon following them around everywhere. xD

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Did you even try reaching lvl 1200 with 1 character?

I for one didn't, that takes way too long. My highest level character was probably Kirito, & I don't think I even got his level past 1030. ?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Yeah I have to do that every time too, I can only get it to work on my desktop. 1f611.png

All the Cait Sith character have one, just equip one of the "breath" skills they learn & they'll have a little miniature dragon following them around everywhere. xD

I'm on a laptop and the captcha message just loops. I submit that I'm not a robot, edit my profile, hit save, and then I get the damn message again. I did notice 2 of my Song Vote trophies were broken too. :hmm: 

Not really surprised I didn't notice considering how I played...did you unlock most of the album? 

11 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Not really surprised I didn't notice considering how I played...did you unlock most of the album? 

No, I didn't even pay attention to that really... looks like I'm missing 8 images (page 4, center & bottom right, & all 6 on page 5), most likely from my unused characters. :hmm:

SAO HF Progress Update: Only 11 Implements left.

@Avatar_Of_Battle Congrats on AW VS SAO cYAXDtk.gif

btw. from what I found out about the AW VS SAO album.

To get all images, you have to do Complete the story and do every single character event(look for a friendship symbol on one of the said Character/s's character info page).

Characters you have to use to get character events

• Kirito
  • Asuna
  • Silver Crow/Arita
  • Kuroyukihime/Black Lotus

• Sinon

• Leafa

• Sky Raker/Fūko

• Ador Maiden/Utai

• Ash Roller

• Klein

• Scarlet Rain

• Blood Leopard/Kakei

• Agil

• Cyan Pile/Takumu

• Rain

• Lisbeth

• Strea

• Lime Bell/Chiyuri

• Argo

• Seven

• Sumeragi

• Philia

• Kuroyukihime Accel Assault version (Kuroyukihime from Lost Song)

• Chiyuri Accel Assault version

• Silica

• Yuuki

• Alicia Rue

• Sakuya

• Chrome Disaster (You can play as this monster?!)

• Lux

• White Cosmos? (She were not in the Anime so I'm not sure how her "Duel Avatar" looks like but at least it be "White")

• Aqua Current/Akira

That's the Characters for the album

With DLC there's at least three more images

• Yuna
  • Alice
  • Eugeo (Not Related to AW VS SAO but He's the only guy that have a Bed Scene in both Hollow Realization and Fatal Bullet)

Some time after HF and LS, I start AW VS SAO(can be next year with my speed at grind heavy games)

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 1

SAO HF Progress Update: Only 2 Implements left if I'm not mistaken. even if I get my hands on Code Vein tomorrow, I'm going to clear the last two Implements and without doing OSS if it goes as planned. Also while doing the Implements, I found a "Black" version of the Jacket I was wearing and went offline before turning off the game for the day to get the Implement Armor(Got a Level Up as well)

ed20f4584b2837f17195f8b57c61cacc15697967

But the question is, is there a "Black" version of White Knight's boots? I plan to do the Shadow Greaves Implement to see if it's a "Black" version of White Knight's boots.

• Like 1

SAO HF Progress Update: Done with the Implement Grind, The Shadow Greaves did not fit... "Black Knight's Jacket" but fits Necro Disk Coat and any armor of the same type as Necro Disk Coat.

Now once I'm done with Code Vein, it's back to grind for 49 LVs.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...