Let's Play SAO

SAO HF Progress Update: Went from LV 151 to 170 just by killing "Death Game" Difficulty bees then I could buff myself with "Perfect Style" as my ACC is bad then fighting high level monsters. With 30 levels left I hope my ACC is good enough to kill a lot of bees without having to wait on "Perfect Style" to reload. btw I beat the final boss fights but got no Yuuki duel to unlock her. Maybe skiping all the text then clearing the game for the "first time" is not a good idea.

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

SAO HF Progress Update: Went from LV 151 to 170 just by killing "Death Game" Difficulty bees then I could buff myself with "Perfect Style" as my ACC is bad then fighting high level monsters. With 30 levels left I hope my ACC is good enough to kill a lot of bees without having to wait on "Perfect Style" to reload. btw I beat the final boss fights but got no Yuuki duel to unlock her. Maybe skiping all the text then clearing the game for the "first time" is not a good idea.

The guide for the Vita version says she's unmissable. I don't remember much when I played the PS4 version, but can you defeat the last boss again to trigger the dialogue that says to go investigate? @Dragon-Archon might know more? 

8 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

The guide for the Vita version says she's unmissable. I don't remember much when I played the PS4 version, but can you defeat the last boss again to trigger the dialogue that says to go investigate?

I did defeat the last boss again and did not skip the text but dialogue did not show up. Might have to do with the fact that I did not have done the requirements to get all the heroines's endings.

12 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

I did defeat the last boss again and did not skip the text but dialogue did not show up. Might have to do with the fact that I did not have done the requirements to get all the heroines's endings.

You're playing the Vita game right? Have you not synced the trophies recently? 

I know there's slight differences between the games but I don't remember reading about anything other than just beating the last boss to unlock her duel. :dunno: On my ps4 game I see I did just about everything I could before beating the game so I'm no help there.

18 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

The guide for the Vita version says she's unmissable. I don't remember much when I played the PS4 version, but can you defeat the last boss again to trigger the dialogue that says to go investigate? @Dragon-Archon might know more? 

I remember you get a choice after beating final boss. Depending a Yes or No, you can fight or skip her. I don't know if you have to do something to make her spawn though

39 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I remember you get a choice after beating final boss. Depending a Yes or No, you can fight or skip her. I don't know if you have to do something to make her spawn though

I just remember clicking yes and being taken right to her. As far as I've found the only thing that's required to fight her is just beating the game. I know the game has free roam after beating the last floor, but what I don't remember is whether or not you could fight the last boss again or you have to reload a save before him to do so. 

I also saw on the Vita version that some people had issues with that message popping up. I'm more confused at the moment because Leon has the trophy already on the PS4 so I don't know why they're trying to fight her again. However, if she is somewhat buggy to trigger on the Vita version, or worse yet missable, then the Vita guide shouldn't list her as "Unmissable".

1 hour ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I must have gotten lost somewhere. Why are you trying to unlock the duel for Yuuki if you already have the trophy for beating her in a duel? Is there something you can get for a 2nd defeat?

To unlock her as a partner since I'm still trying to get all the progress I made on my last save file before it was lost. Now I'm cleared Hollow Area and still I don't get all the remaining events for the Heroines.

A LS progress update that's not needed for the plat. Saw a video about how to unlock Lux and most details to unlock her was using characters that don't show in the "Lux Gaiden" so I only set "Kirito and Leafa" as my partners and the NPC nedded to start the Gaiden was there in the hub.

Also how do I get the last pics after "Yuuki and Asuna" and "Kuroyukihime"?

11c4a463619a9c893ac00afc21890ad715716089

20 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

To unlock her as a partner since I'm still trying to get all the progress I made on my last save file before it was lost. Now I'm cleared Hollow Area and still I don't get all the remaining events for the Heroines.

No idea. Wish I could be more help for this one. Does this video help at all?

A LS progress update that's not needed for the plat. Saw a video about how to unlock Lux and most details to unlock her was using characters that don't show in the "Lux Gaiden" so I only set "Kirito and Leafa" as my partners and the NPC nedded to start the Gaiden was there in the hub.

They're still updating this game? :blink: 

Also how do I get the last pics after "Yuuki and Asuna" and "Kuroyukihime"?

11c4a463619a9c893ac00afc21890ad715716089

The first image has Seven in it so it must have something to do with her. The 2nd is a picture of pretty much everybody.

A post in the that game's forums said they all unlock when you complete the last quest? I don't have the game anymore so I can't see if I've got them all but I know I didn't do every single thing the game had to offer.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

6 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

No idea. Wish I could be more help for this one. Does this video help at all?

Guy in the video says "You have to beat Hollow Area before clearing Floor 100"

e7ff8ee75f703e3cb30966ec5b05d27715317521

Then I gotta try clear Floor 100 a 3rd time tomorrow.

11 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

They're still updating this game? :blink: 

She was already part of the base game or She was added in a update at the same time as Kuroyukihime.

14 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

The first image has Seven in it so it must have something to do with her. The 2nd is a picture of pretty much everybody.

A post in the that game's forums said they all unlock when you complete the last quest?

So I have to clear that Seven event where Kirito went solo, "sigh" better level up and gear up Kirito for all Seven events where you have to solo as Kirito.

By quest, do you mean the main quests or sub-quests or extra quests? I only cleared the main story and almost all sub-story/gaiden btw.

1 minute ago, Leon Castle said:

Guy in the video says "You have to beat Hollow Area before clearing Floor 100"

e7ff8ee75f703e3cb30966ec5b05d27715317521

Then I gotta try clear Floor 100 a 3rd time tomorrow.

Well at the very least if it works then you know there actually is a requirement. Assuming it's a first time thing and not something that unlocks by re-beating floor 100.

1 minute ago, Leon Castle said:

She was already part of the base game or She was added in a update at the same time as Kuroyukihime.

So I have to clear that Seven event where Kirito went solo, "sigh" better level up and gear up Kirito for all Seven events where you have to solo as Kirito.

By quest, do you mean the main quests or sub-quests or extra quests? I only cleared the main story and almost all sub-story/gaiden btw.

The quest mentioned is called Lost Song. Thread it's mentioned:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/32888-gallery-auto-complete-at-the-end/

I'm relying on outside sources for info because I just can't remember much about these games. There's a ton of info and things to take in from them and generally I just end up forgetting 99% of it all.

• Like 1

On 10/21/2019 at 1:07 AM, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Well at the very least if it works then you know there actually is a requirement. Assuming it's a first time thing and not something that unlocks by re-beating floor 100.

It works, as beating the final boss a 3rd time got me a Yes/No choice. Clearing Hollow Area is a requirement (Which the guide here don't list at all)

c7ba5aa9a81a04396df76b31c54468ca15716915

On 10/21/2019 at 1:07 AM, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

The quest mentioned is called Lost Song. Thread it's mentioned:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/32888-gallery-auto-complete-at-the-end/

I'm relying on outside sources for info because I just can't remember much about these games. There's a ton of info and things to take in from them and generally I just end up forgetting 99% of it all.

Got the two pics I was missing, Lost Song was a Boss(nice that the Game's OP plays then fighting this... "Lost Laser")

7ea647d421a7cb751c956e599ab2c12415716916

I think I use that pic then I get the plat.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

It works, as beating the final boss a 3rd time got me a Yes/No choice. Clearing Hollow Area is a requirement (Which the guide here don't list at all)

Got the two pics I was missing, Lost Song was a Boss(nice that the Game's OP plays then fighting this... "Lost Laser")

Glad everything worked out! 

As for the guide I think I might have said earlier, I'm not entirely sure if there are different requirements between the vita and ps4 so I can't even say with confidence the guide here is wrong. (although lately I've been coming across incomplete/inaccurate guides)

• Like 1

Finally started into these games so it's time to join the LP and I have now finished the plat for Lost Song.  I know I should have played HF first but LS on Vita was more convenient at the time. Starting re: Hollow Fragment next month during KYC.  Really like these characters and look forward to getting the story all fleshed out.  Haven't bought HR yet so watching for a good sale.

Totally have to go Asuna for the badge though Strea and Philia are pretty cool as well.

Edited by Kevvik
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sephiroth4424 said:

now i have to press prompts like "Touch Waist'' and "Hold Hands" with male characters?

What the fuck is wrong with this game?

Good thing they don't have a bed scene like Eugeo (Why they did not make him be the same as his canon counterpart is beyond me)

• Like 1

Accel World vs. Sword Art Online update:

Decided to start the main story then I don't play a VN. So far I got all of Kirito's gang and Nega Nebulus members(plus Great Wall's Ash Roller) and Killed all the Fake Seven Kings of Pure Color.

Since some of the DLC was unlocked from the start, I went to try Heathcliff and he played like a mix of a Duel Avatar and ALO Avatar(He's a SAO Avatar so of course he can't fly) and the free update Accel World character Graphite Edge(Kirito's son or someone related to Alicization) who was a blast to play as, still did not stop me from playing as Yuuki.

• Like 1

Main Story Cleared. The story was short indeed, I liked that the "Duel with Silver Crow" used the OP like the "Duel with Rain" in Lost Song.

Also Cleared the DLC Story "Castaways from another world", Still that Damn Fairy King make me wish to kill him. The only DLC character you have to pay for in-game with Burst Points, Only reason I would buy him is to complete the Roster and if he comes with it, steal his "Excailbur".

Still the Alicization characters was more fun to get. Cool that Eugeo used the same OST as the Kings in his duel.

06c59af51ac3b45b9d23e37fea1cf6c815725621

17e533a7a359994c0c99e1e2ad1f03f315725621

Still I thought that Rank 10 was the highest on weapons until I looked on Alice and Eugeo's swords

7c1376acd11cc975209bbeb98477a41315725620

Well if I can "Steal" Eugeo's "Blue Rose Sword" then I just need to get "Night Sky Sword" somewhere on Infinite Dungeon floor 100+, to make Alicization Kirito.

34 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Main Story Cleared. The story was short indeed, I liked that the "Duel with Silver Crow" used the OP like the "Duel with Rain" in Lost Song.

Still I thought that Rank 10 was the highest on weapons until I looked on Alice and Eugeo's swords

Well if I can "Steal" Eugeo's "Blue Rose Sword" then I just need to get "Night Sky Sword" somewhere on Infinite Dungeon floor 100+, to make Alicization Kirito.

Regarding that last line...do you really plan on going that far? That would add so much time to this game it hurts me even after platting it lol.

Rank 10 used to be the highest before the DLC was introduced I believe. You have a very small chance of getting higher ranked weapons in the first 10 floors of Infinite Dungeon but they do increase after floor 100. I couldn't even imagine going that far. I came close to losing quite a few times after floor 5 with a level 1000+ team. :S 

16 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Regarding that last line...do you really plan on going that far? That would add so much time to this game it hurts me even after platting it lol.

Rank 10 used to be the highest before the DLC was introduced I believe. You have a very small chance of getting higher ranked weapons in the first 10 floors of Infinite Dungeon but they do increase after floor 100. I couldn't even imagine going that far. I came close to losing quite a few times after floor 5 with a level 1000+ team. :S 

Only if the bosses of the floors past floor 10 is easily killed like the first 10 bosses(The only boss that killed me was Alice)

All the side episodes done plus all (Good guy/gal) characters unlocked(Only miss to buy the five kings) also got all the pics in the album. Now to clear all of Hexe's requests and do some grind.

btw, how many rounds of laser a poor bird to it's death would I have to do to get a character to LV 1000?

*btw whoever that update the guide now that Satoshi is gone, can they add a note that titles like 066 and 074 can be done with the DLC characters Heathcliff, Alice and Eugeo.

Edited by Leon Castle

On 11/1/2019 at 0:12 PM, Leon Castle said:

Only if the bosses of the floors past floor 10 is easily killed like the first 10 bosses(The only boss that killed me was Alice)

Could have swore I replied to this. I sincerely doubt they are easily killed. I didn't think the bosses past floor 5 were easily defeated although I think I failed out of the infinite dungeon only once.

27 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

btw, how many rounds of laser a poor bird to it's death would I have to do to get a character to LV 1000?

*btw whoever that update the guide now that Satoshi is gone, can they add a note that titles like 066 and 074 can be done with the DLC characters Heathcliff, Alice and Eugeo.

A lot of rounds lol. Unfortunately it is just quicker than leveling up through normal gameplay. They could have made it easier and just removed the option to grind out currency for buying levels as far as I'm concerned.

As for who does the updating it would have to be someone on the guide team. @Masamune and I found that despite the guide saying that killing a certain amount of the reaper/death enemies wasn't a good move the dungeon in Wellgunde that's literally nothing but that took 1 or 2 passes at most to completely fill the requirement.

Also, don't forget a lot of the info added about being AFK for I think it was 6 free titles? Those 6 titles might be a small amount compared to the 100 you need, but could save you days of useless grinding.

• Like 1