Let's Play SAO

22 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

People haven't learned that choosing Sinon gets expedited service?

*Disclaimer, I do not represent the entity known as Masamune in any way therefore anything I say should be taken as a joke.

Well if anything, you'll earn an extra complement from me. ?

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Now I finally started Hollow Realization and ended up being allowed to set Kirito and co.'s levels to 80 and got equipment meant for LV 80 Kirito and ended up picking a Two-handed sword of the High stats weapons, thinking it was Dual-blades and not Two-handed sword well for now I can one hit kill most enemies and I like you can jump slash in this SAO game. Now let's see how fast I do the main game before getting to the post-game DLC story.

15 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Now I finally started Hollow Realization and ended up being allowed to set Kirito and co.'s levels to 80 and got equipment meant for LV 80 Kirito and ended up picking a Two-handed sword of the High stats weapons, thinking it was Dual-blades and not Two-handed sword well for now I can one hit kill most enemies and I like you can jump slash in this SAO game. Now let's see how fast I do the main game before getting to the post-game DLC story.

I thought I remember hearing something about using that level boost when you first start, it screws up the trophy for getting Kirito to Lv50? :hmm:

10 minutes ago, Masamune said:

I thought I remember hearing something about using that level boost when you first start, it screws up the trophy for getting Kirito to Lv50? :hmm:

"After reading the posts about level 80 boost and revising his mistake"

latest?cb=20180405162954

2 hours ago, Masamune said:

@Leon Castle It's a shame too, because that level boost/equipment you get from the DLC is probably more than enough to finish the main game. 1f605.png

I guess if I try to level Kirito to LV 130 it won't unlock The Ultimate Swordsman? well if it does not unlock then I just start a new game then I'm done with the main game and DLC.

4 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

I guess if I try to level Kirito to LV 130 it won't unlock The Ultimate Swordsman? well if it does not unlock then I just start a new game then I'm done with the main game and DLC.

I was actually wondering the same thing, but wasn't sure what the max level cap was. If you can get it up that high (probably late DLC), it may be possible... if not, your only option would be to start a new game. :hmm:

13 hours ago, Masamune said:

I was actually wondering the same thing, but wasn't sure what the max level cap was. If you can get it up that high (probably late DLC), it may be possible... if not, your only option would be to start a new game. :hmm:

With DLC, the level cap was 150 until completion of DLC Chapter 3, 300 until infinite dungeon floor 100, then 999 all the way or so I read, but if it don't unlock at LV 130 or I'm not close to LV 110/120 at end of the DLC story then I just start a new game.

Main Game done. Now to do the Main game events before moving on to DLC, hopefully I won't run my controller almost out of power while playing DLC if it's as long as the Main game's areas then I might end up running out of power anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot to get the Ainground Resident before moving into the...(finds out you can still do the final boss of Main Game then in DLC stories) Warrior of the Sky. Well time to work on the grind and Klein & Agil's affinity while playing the DLC stories.

Does Reminiscence pop doing or after I get the last Main Game CG (Thank god DLC CGs don't count as I refuse to get Eugeo's bed scene but why do I have a bad feeling there's going to be a bed scene for Eugeo in the new game)?

Just found out(ended up laughing a lot about it), it does not matter if you start at LV 1 or LV 80, It just pops at the first level up instead of LV 50 like it did with me.

e52e98186a7b88480a501167f179faa115898435

Looking at the comments for the guide, it looks like I was not the only one who had a said "Bugged" Trophy pop at LV 81 then starting at LV 80 so the last DLC that added Alice and the finale must have fixed it. Well hopefully now no one that starts at LV 80 won't feel they have start over due to saying yes to the LV 80 Boost.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Does Reminiscence pop doing or after I get the last Main Game CG (Thank god DLC CGs don't count as I refuse to get Eugeo's bed scene but why do I have a bad feeling there's going to be a bed scene for Eugeo in the new game)?

It should pop during, probably as soon as you see the final CG come up (mine was during one of Premiere's events).

22 hours ago, Masamune said:

It should pop during, probably as soon as you see the final CG come up (mine was during one of Premiere's events).

Nice, then I can make the plat pop then I take Yuuki to bed... in the future.

After getting to the end of the first DLC Area and trying the Raid Boss and 4 hours or so later dies by the Raid Boss's "Death Ball" attack(yeah that boss took so long to get it's HP to half and might have taken more time kill the damn thing so I was saved by a Death Ball). Not going to try that annoying crimson demon and just view the DLC story on youtube or something and then say yes to the first question that always pops up then I continue and do what I have to do to get Ailce and start grinding skills.

Alice Joined the Hare... Party. (Main Party now: Yuuki, Alice and Asuna)

acf7c52e55e0b9b40ae38fa5eeaecf1015904587

I noticed Gameverse Alice's personality is a bit different from Canonverse Alice. Instead of Love Rivalry with Asuna over Kirito, She's a Tsundere(She did not act like a Tsundere in the anime so far I have seen of it, still waiting for the final part to start) Not that I mind she's a Tsundere(Love Tsunderes) in the games still better then what they made the Gameverse version of Eugeo. Now that I know that even if you more or less skip DLC chapter 1 or/and 2, You still have to clear them to move on in chapter 3(and to have Tia join the Hare... Party) so I just play chapter 2 until I reach the Boss while working on some grinds. btw how do I get Final Espada to it's legendary? I only ask since the transform option is black, Do I like in AWvsSAO, enhance it to max in order to unlock the transform option?

Never mind, I found out I had to have a lot of col in order to unlock the transform option(I guess they don't allow a poor person to see if they can transform their weapon or not) so now to work on getting a Legendary 1H Sword and then a Paragon 1H Sword to help me with the DLC Bosses.

Edited by Leon Castle
  • Like 1

Gotten to the end of the DLC storyline and the final boss was hard to even land a hit on without me or waifus dying a lot. I might be crazy and try again if I get to LV 100 or more while grinding like I did with the 1st DLC boss(and the 2nd and semi last DLC Boss sure was easy)

baeeff925131eb86c23f0bdb14729f5715907295

With 10 Hit SSC combo done, It's time to grind for Col, then hidden skill and Fusion Skill events with the Girls(All that have one unfortunately Rain and Seven don't have one and Very Unfortunately Eugeo got one), grind for skill points and levels and finally affinity grind and bed scenes(Tia as well but only to get her bed scene and ignore Eugeo as I'm sure as hell don't want his bed scene).

• Like 1

dffcb5c03239c2e984c05c99591237df15913061b9fd8637f6cbffe592d6fa7b98c17de215913061

SAO HR Cleared, also cleared the DLC Story "Abyss of the Shrine Maiden", and the gallery is at 98% complete(Since I never did Eugeo's fusion skill event and bed scene and I never will).

It's also the last group CG since it looks like FB don't have one from what I have seen of the 100% CG gallery video(without DLC) video at Youtube.

The Platinum Screenshot

Spoiler

17121600a0ba97f881cc538f73bfdf8915913003

I found HR's gameplay to be a more fun version of HF's gameplay. @Masamune I like a Yuuki Trophy.

Also started SAO FB which is the last SAO game before AL is out July 10. Gotta say the character creation was better in FB then HR with allowing you to use the Heroines's hairstyles in other colors then just the Heroine's(which HR does btw). Time to see if I can clear FB before AL is out.

• Like 1

ad015f529dc2b5893a2ab5c80e90f86115914076

Not yet gotten the third part(only beaten the two bosses after getting the two parts so far) and already got two characters to affinity level 4 and two CGs(don't know why I got Agil's CG then I only got Kirito to affinity level 4 but Kirito was one of three unfortunate souls to wear Agil's Wasteland outfits but I thought I had to get Agil and Klein to affinity level 4 to get it). Now to do whatever I did to get Kirito and Kureha to affinity level 4 and get them(and Rei) to 100%. (Thanks to that double the affinity boost I found in Opitions)

Edited by Leon Castle

Almost done with story mode and online mode, but I at least reached affinity level 4 with all characters needed for the trophy and raised the characters's affinity to around 80% that was needed for the true ending. Now to grind for affinity level 4 with DLC characters needed for the DLC Trophies and Alice(only so I get her bed scene) or do online mode.

Also good news for those that love Sinon and other SAO girls. They are in the next game(Only showed Sinon, Leafa, Lisbeth, and Silica but a Yuuki lover can hope she's in it too right?)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

17954de21f14e73320c941a347e1e3a715926582

Fatal Bullet and all SAO games cleared(Until July 10). Still going to work on the DLC Trophies and stories while playing other games.

The Platinum Screenshot

Spoiler

222afe9dc916965b747f893053a98b2615926582

It was fun to be your own character in a SAO game. Also it was a new and fun experience to use guns instead of swords but I do need a sword in my hand so my main weapon is sword and gun(like a certain blackswordsman but with a red lightsaber instead of a purple one) to use for fun and sub-weapon is a SMG that I use for Grind, Hardcore Co-op Quests and Extreme difficulty. Now @Masamune give me the last Yuuki Trophies.

• Like 1