Let's Play SAO

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

btw. do you think there could be a extra trophy reward for those that also 100% Fatal Bullet?

I may be able to put together a little something for anyone who manages to get 100% for it. Probably not another character themed one, but maybe a small badge type thing? :hmm:

• 3 weeks later...

Now the awesome trophies made by @Masamune for plating Alicization Lycoris is out and anyone that has not yet plat all SAO games to get the Ultimate Gamer award has until tomorrow(10th) to get it, for those that already has the Ultimate Gamer award will get a extra trophy for clearing Alicization Lycoris but not of the same character.

Also I cleared Fatal Bullet's DLC story so all I miss is grind for levels, do the last 3 hardcore quests, beat the boss re-colors on Extreme difficulty and collect all Emblem Earrings so I unlock the School Uniform F so I can create that and Chic Dress F.

SAO LA: Chapter 1 clear and it was long since it was all of the 1st part of the anime. I wonder how long chapter 2-6 will be? But at least I know now that it's part of gameverse(and said to be the last)

Spoiler

344d2ac59f89714578fbd9c83a81e30915946691

7f39cebbed18bee58c5a0d5546ec841e15946691

SAO LA: Chapter 2/Southacroith Empire area cleared. Looks like the chapters work like the "area/floor" clear from Hollow Fragment/Hollow Realization besides Chapter 1. Have also learned all one headed sword Sword Skills along with some skills part of that skill tree but before I move over to the next weapon category, I'm going to max Kirito's one headed sword proficiency even though I only need 5,000 weapon proficiency overall and not 9,,000 proficiency overall(which is max since there's no 10th weapon category in this SAO game)

Slowly getting used to SAO: HR. It's a lot more fluid than I thought it would be considering its comparison to Re:HF.

I'm not a fan of the shortcut for skills though. I might just override some of the stock options like telling people "good job" for attacks or buff/debuff skills.

• Like 1

About 76 hours in. 10 are probably idle. So far despite the fact that I am skipping a lot of dialogue because the games just don't change for side content. "oh kirito help me help me, let me follow you like a puppy, dafuq you doing with another girl, ohh gonna watch you and beat your ass if you're mistreating women, blah blah blah", I am enjoying this game a lot for gameplay.

About 1/3 of the way to 1M col almost naturally. (sold off a few items here and there before I found out you can send all materials to storage and they'll count at the blacksmith still)

For whatever reason in order to do the legendary weapon for the 1H sword I am forced to get 50 gold insectoid wings instead of the 10 scales so that's going to be a grind and a half. I don't have the murmurstones to do another weapon.

Last secret skill requires 4200 SSC's which I royally fucked up on by counting skill mastery because I'm a dumbass and forgot what SSC meant. And since I haven't been timing my skills I'm likely well below 1000 maybe even 500. So that's going to be a huge grind.

I have done nothing for affinity grinding. That's going to come last because it's the worst part of these games. Fighting with Asuna, Lisbeth, and Yuuki in my party and none of them are even at the halfway point between 4 and 5 and one of them might even still be in rank 3 affection. -_-

Since 2017 I have done 1 SAO plat a year and a friend said if I get Lycoris this year I should hold off until next year just to keep the chain going lol.

• Like 1

Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris: Finished chapter 3 and now doing the sub-events before moving on to do the main story but apparently the sub-event I started on now was added after the update(they added new hairstyles, NPC outfit plus a Japanese version of Alice's armor and a new character that's the quest giver in the sub-event-line I'm doing).

EddXLaYWsAISkLo.jpg

The new character is the singer that sings Alicization Lycoris’s opening theme.

Updated: Now ReoNa sub-event are done and she is unlocked as party member/playable character so now my journey to the west begins.

Edited by Leon Castle

SAO: HR

Soaring Flash has the most retarded hidden requirement. I screwed myself twice by 1) forgetting what SSC meant and adding up mastery between all the skills as mentioned above, and tonight with number 2) not knowing that a 20 chain is no different than a 2 chain. So the few hundred SSC that I thought I had was actually like a dozen or so. :angry: Out of 4200 I've got zero idea of where I am. I'd like to think I'm around 1500 from these last 3 hours of grinding out 2 chain sequences. Could be more could be less.

I'm at 80 hours so it's not like I don't have time to keep grinding this shit out but I'm gonna be moaning and groaning the whole way there. :awesome:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Send help...I spent like 4 hours farming Insectoid Gold Wings and only got about 12...I didn't know you could switch the fucking material from those to the 10 Saurian Dragonscales instead of the 50 IGW. T_T

Do you own any or all DLC to SAO: HR? If so one of the Helmet dudes can help you with Saurian Dragonscales(but not with Insectoid Gold Wings for some damn reason) and the other Helmet dude gives materials for free 1st time only. if not you would to farm for the harder to get Saurian Dragonscales from Dragon type enemies?(don't remember what enemy drop those as I used the siting Helmet dude for hard to get materials that's not Insectoid Gold Wings)

11 minutes ago, WerneyPark said:

Hello friends,
Another game completed <3Sword art Online Alicization Lycoris.

@Leon Castle @Masamune Once again I would like to thank you for this topic and these wonderful badges, and ask for one more from Asuna <3 

thx 1f60a.png

Congrats on clearing the new gamecYAXDtk.gif.

So how did you get 400 skills and does "Unlock 90% of the gallery" mean All CG but the bed scenes?

Spoiler

Does the choices you make really matter?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

So how did you get 400 skills and does "Unlock 90% of the gallery" mean All CG but the bed scenes?

Hide contents

Does the choices you make really matter?

for the skills, kill the boss monsters "mn", it is the gray ball on the map that releases the legendary beasts. they give skill points, but only monsters above level 40(with 40 included) grant skill points, the higher the level the more points.

And skill upgrades count towards the trophy.

tip: don't buy the expensive passive in tree weapons, only the weapon skills count for that trophy of all skills weapon. so you spend points with upgrades that cost 1 point and not with a passive skill that costs 4.

referring to gallery

Spoiler

you will need the bed scenes, but not all. the game has 75 images, you need 67.5 to unlock the trophy.
but beware the trophy unlocks on 67 (at least here)
I wanted a specific image on platinum and it hindered me: '(

3 images of the story were missing here, probably the choices would lead to these images, but as they may be missing 8. it is not a danger.

1 hour ago, WerneyPark said:

for the skills, kill the boss monsters "mn", it is the gray ball on the map that releases the legendary beasts. they give skill points, but only monsters above level 40(with 40 included) grant skill points, the higher the level the more points.

And skill upgrades count towards the trophy.

tip: don't buy the expensive passive in tree weapons, only the weapon skills count for that trophy of all skills weapon. so you spend points with upgrades that cost 1 point and not with a passive skill that costs 4.

referring to gallery

Hide contents

you will need the bed scenes, but not all. the game has 75 images, you need 67.5 to unlock the trophy.
but beware the trophy unlocks on 67 (at least here)
I wanted a specific image on platinum and it hindered me: '(

3 images of the story were missing here, probably the choices would lead to these images, but as they may be missing 8. it is not a danger.

So is the skill upgrades the same as the sword skill mastery in Hollow Realization? So those gray balls on the map is the mythic-class enemies right and give skill points if they are level 40 or over, Thanks for the tip where to get skill points.

Spoiler

So there's only one ending(Thank god for that) and some choices might lead to new images if you pick the right choice. sure hope I end up not needing to do the guys's bed scenes in order to set up Alice's bed scene as the platinum screenshot like I did with Yuuki's bed scene in Hollow Realization.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Do you own any or all DLC to SAO: HR? If so one of the Helmet dudes can help you with Saurian Dragonscales(but not with Insectoid Gold Wings for some damn reason) and the other Helmet dude gives materials for free 1st time only. if not you would to farm for the harder to get Saurian Dragonscales from Dragon type enemies?(don't remember what enemy drop those as I used the siting Helmet dude for hard to get materials that's not Insectoid Gold Wings)

I think I got a free one some time ago and the main menu says Warriors of the Sky.

I'm going to go through the store from the home page since when I do it from the game nothing comes up. Does that to me for a lot of games actually.

EDIT:

Jesus christ like 99% of the DLC in the store was free. Season Pass, individual chapters of the story DLC, costumes, weapon/armor enhancement packs. :jaymon:

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

47 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I think I got a free one some time ago and the main menu says Warriors of the Sky.

I'm going to go through the store from the home page since when I do it from the game nothing comes up. Does that to me for a lot of games actually.

EDIT:

Jesus christ like 99% of the DLC in the store was free. Season Pass, individual chapters of the story DLC, costumes, weapon/armor enhancement packs. :jaymon:

That's the first chapter and only free one before the Abyss of the Shrine Maiden which I think is the 1% Paid DLC, which comes with three new characters like Alice and Eugeo

Spoiler

And Tia who is no longer a loli and a white haired version of Premiere, but after a event post DLC story, you can ask her to change form back and forth between loli and adult.

and other things besides a new story that has three bosses(Only one of those bosses that was easy was the 2nd as that damn Crimson Demon and the Cool looking Golden monster bosses was hard and needed some learning of how the game works to beat)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

That's the first chapter and only free one before the Abyss of the Shrine Maiden which I think is the 1% Paid DLC, which comes with three new characters like Alice and Eugeo

Reveal hidden contents

And Tia who is no longer a loli and a white haired version of Premiere, but after a event post DLC story, you can ask her to change form back and forth between loli and adult.

and other things besides a new story that has three bosses(Only one of those bosses that was easy was the 2nd as that damn Crimson Demon and the Cool looking Golden monster bosses was hard and needed some learning of how the game works to beat)

I'm a bit lost as to how to access some of the DLC stuff like the weapon and armor enhancement sets.

EDIT:

Nvm I found it. It's in a hidden tab. <_<

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

1 hour ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I'm a bit lost as to how to access some of the DLC stuff like the weapon and armor enhancement sets.

By the teleport gate, did you see a guy or two that has a helmet on but wears normal clothes? The one that is not sitting is the helmet dude that gives you the materials to enhance weapon and armor. He and the sitting helmet dude is right next to each other(one is looking for the other but won't believe you if you tall him, the sitting helmet dude is on the other side of the pillar). They were located close to the where the inn is located entrance.

3 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

So is the skill upgrades the same as the sword skill mastery in Hollow Realization? So those gray balls on the map is the mythic-class enemies right and give skill points if they are level 40 or over, Thanks for the tip where to get skill points.

Hide contents

So there's only one ending(Thank god for that) and some choices might lead to new images if you pick the right choice. sure hope I end up not needing to do the guys's bed scenes in order to set up Alice's bed scene as the platinum screenshot like I did with Yuuki's bed scene in Hollow Realization.

I don't know if I understood the skills comparison part.

but basically, you have to get mastery of at least 500 with each weapon, to unlock all the abilities of that weapon.

the active abilities of buffs have upgrades. and these upgrades count towards the 400 skill trophy.

if it was not corrected in 1.3 the points you earn while playing with another character are added to your mastery. so when you have between 200 and 300 play with a character with a low level of mastery because the starting points are quick to win and you up faster.

The gray dots are not the mythical monsters.

you have to defeat the gray and orange dots to release the mystical monster, each time you defeat a different one. will get a seal, when you have 7 the mythical monster is released. (after defeating the mythic has to redo)

Spoiler

I believe that there is no scene with the boys in this one, as the gallery only marks 16 bed scenes, which would be right for all the girls.

I was going to leave Asuna's image, but the trophy rounded up and came out at 67 and not 68 ruined my plans, I still thought about leaving last and doing a test before, but I got lazy and paid for it: '(

5 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

By the teleport gate, did you see a guy or two that has a helmet on but wears normal clothes? The one that is not sitting is the helmet dude that gives you the materials to enhance weapon and armor. He and the sitting helmet dude is right next to each other(one is looking for the other but won't believe you if you tall him, the sitting helmet dude is on the other side of the pillar). They were located close to the where the inn is located entrance.

Even now it's still just the Shady Merchant sitting there. He's the only one wearing a helmet. The DLC stuff was in my Items list but I had to tab over to the "Add On" list to the right of the Event category. (I never noticed you could tab over that far.)

8 hours ago, WerneyPark said:

I don't know if I understood the skills comparison part.

but basically, you have to get mastery of at least 500 with each weapon, to unlock all the abilities of that weapon.

the active abilities of buffs have upgrades. and these upgrades count towards the 400 skill trophy.

if it was not corrected in 1.3 the points you earn while playing with another character are added to your mastery. so when you have between 200 and 300 play with a character with a low level of mastery because the starting points are quick to win and you up faster.

The gray dots are not the mythical monsters.

you have to defeat the gray and orange dots to release the mystical monster, each time you defeat a different one. will get a seal, when you have 7 the mythical monster is released. (after defeating the mythic has to redo)

Hide contents

I believe that there is no scene with the boys in this one, as the gallery only marks 16 bed scenes, which would be right for all the girls.

I was going to leave Asuna's image, but the trophy rounded up and came out at 67 and not 68 ruined my plans, I still thought about leaving last and doing a test before, but I got lazy and paid for it: '(

I saw you get a star the more you use a sword skill like the Hollow games. I knew I had to get 500 with each weapon but did not know that playing with a character makes the mastery go up faster that explains how my one handed sword mastery went up to 1.000 quick since I was mostly playing as Alice.

So the gray dots are not the mythical monsters but you have to defeat all the gray and orange dots on a area to release the mystical monster of that area. Now I know what to after the story.

Thank god Eugeo did not get a 3rd bed scene.

Spoiler

I knew you were trying to go for Asuna, too bad you got the wrong image.

3 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Even now it's still just the Shady Merchant sitting there. He's the only one wearing a helmet. The DLC stuff was in my Items list but I had to tab over to the "Add On" list to the right of the Event category. (I never noticed you could tab over that far.)

There should be a other guy next to the Shady Merchant. I did not know there was a hidden tab in the event category but good you found the items at least.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

There should be a other guy next to the Shady Merchant. I did not know there was a hidden tab in the event category but good you found the items at least.

The worst part is is the guide doesn't tell you if you use the 50 Insectoid Golden Wings the path to the legendary becomes longer. Which naturally I chose because the weapon was stronger and I figured the 4th form was going to be the last. I ended up having to choose another weapon and then using the scales and farming more luxurian ore. That was a kick in the balls. But yeah there is no other helmet guy it's just the shady dude. When I interact with the golden chest on the right he says his store's not ready so maybe I have to beat the game or do the DLC or something. Considering I have 2 other RPGs of the same length as this I won't be doing the DLC.

The worst part is still to come. I haven't done anything in the way of affinity grinding and I'm sure that will take me a few days with a few hours per character. -_-