Let's Play SAO

1 minute ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

The worst part is is the guide doesn't tell you if you use the 50 Insectoid Golden Wings the path to the legendary becomes longer. Which naturally I chose because the weapon was stronger and I figured the 4th form was going to be the last. I ended up having to choose another weapon and then using the scales and farming more luxurian ore. That was a kick in the balls. But yeah there is no other helmet guy it's just the shady dude. When I interact with the golden chest on the right he says his store's not ready so maybe I have to beat the game or do the DLC or something. Considering I have 2 other RPGs of the same length as this I won't be doing the DLC.

The worst part is still to come. I haven't done anything in the way of affinity grinding and I'm sure that will take me a few days with a few hours per character. -_-

The guide is not up to date since it says Argo and Kizmel have no the bed scene which they have now along with Alice, Tia and for some damn reason Eugeo. The bosses in the DLC is a pain in *** well not the 2nd boss(that one is a cakewalk compared to the 1st and last bosses) and there's no trophies for doing the DLC so I understand why you won't do the DLC.

His store was open all the time then I played the game so I think you would have to own the Abyss of the Shrine Maiden DLC to open his store and make the other Helmet dude show up(the other helmet dude was kind of useful since he shows you the map of what weapons has a legendary form) btw You never used "Good Job" in battle did you?

32 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

The guide is not up to date since it says Argo and Kizmel have no the bed scene which they have now along with Alice, Tia and for some damn reason Eugeo. The bosses in the DLC is a pain in *** well not the 2nd boss(that one is a cakewalk compared to the 1st and last bosses) and there's no trophies for doing the DLC so I understand why you won't do the DLC.

His store was open all the time then I played the game so I think you would have to own the Abyss of the Shrine Maiden DLC to open his store and make the other Helmet dude show up(the other helmet dude was kind of useful since he shows you the map of what weapons has a legendary form) btw You never used "Good Job" in battle did you?

The lack of trophies wouldn't stop me tbh. (I did way more in Dragon's Dogma for Bitterblack Isle and getting my pawn to 200) I'm trying to do something and P5 is my next game which is just as long as SAO so I don't want to take too much time in SAO.

I use the "good job" action usually after I see a skill used, I do a switch, or I have everyone coordinate an attack on a downed enemy. I've been using Asuna, Yuuki, and Lisbeth the entire time and Liz still isn't past Rank 3. Yuuki and Asuna are Rank 4. While farming stuff I've been playing solo so the last 10 or so hours I haven't been getting anything for those 3.

1 hour ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

The lack of trophies wouldn't stop me tbh. (I did way more in Dragon's Dogma for Bitterblack Isle and getting my pawn to 200) I'm trying to do something and P5 is my next game which is just as long as SAO so I don't want to take too much time in SAO.

I use the "good job" action usually after I see a skill used, I do a switch, or I have everyone coordinate an attack on a downed enemy. I've been using Asuna, Yuuki, and Lisbeth the entire time and Liz still isn't past Rank 3. Yuuki and Asuna are Rank 4. While farming stuff I've been playing solo so the last 10 or so hours I haven't been getting anything for those 3.

I did the DLC while working on the dudes's affinity rank and before the Abyss of the Shrine Maiden was over, I was done with the dudes's affinity and started on Asuna's or Alice's(Alice is not needed for the plat but I wanted her bed scene). In the end I went for a 98% complete gallery(All needed for the plat, All DLC story and sub-events plus all Girl bed scene but give a rat's ass about Eugeo's Fusion skill and bed scene images)

I always used "good job" then Yuuki used a skill and that's how I got her affinity rank maxed before I was even done with the main game's story, Got Klein around the end of the 1st DLC's end and Agil's doing 2nd DLC just using "good job".

Now that you say coordinate an attack, that's how I was able to kill the first DLC boss on my 3rd try while staying from it then it fires it's beloved 1-hit kill "Death Ball" attack.

Been trying to break into Re:HF for a while now, the only problem it takes a while for the game to get going, and that a lot of guide material isn't in 1 place.

I feel weird playing a game like this with little outside help when I'm so used to finishing games with youtube guides.

Right now I've just cleared the first 2 floors and grinding affinity with all the weapons to unlock all the buffs and stuff.

• Like 1

And the grind that is Hollow Realization is over.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5444-sword-art-online-hollow-realization/Avatar_Of_Battle

@Masamune If wouldst thou please, bestow upon me a badge with Sinon's liking.

(I plan on finally using Kirito for the Ultimate Gamer badge lol)

@Leon Castle The Hall of Fame needs updating for Lycoris right?

• Like 2

Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris: All CG but "R&R" collected so 59(if movies don't count) and 65(if movies count). Since I found out how to get the missing CGs, I went and got them before doing any grind. For Selka's I thought I had to rise my fishing level to a certain level to unlock her last sub-quest but turns out all I had to do was to go to Ruild and it showed up in the quest log and the rest was from "recollection"(I feel like some of those recollections was just taken from the main story so I skiped what I have seen and/or remember from the anime, hell the last one was not even fully voiced like the 56 before it) also only one needed choices to get a CG and that was the recollection 56(might be gotten in the main story if you pick "what you like" and "Teddy Bear" if Medina's all girls night out shows up doing the main story, I might be wrong here as I only feel like I have read it before)

9aa71168fcd529b09b4e27bed07befa515965536

• 2 weeks later...

Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris: Almost done with this game, just need to kill 10 mythic-class enemies, more skills(almost got all skill upgrates of the main 3 trees so need to find and unlock the EX skills) get 1,000,000 shia before I grind for the last 98 Wayfarer/Play Avatar to rank 2. But for me to even kill a damn mythic-class beast, I would need the 2nd best 1 handed sword and armor or a stong play avatar so I can get the best(and legendary) 1 handed sword and armor.

86b79b72d358d824cdcd0b9257b5161415982145

Now that I have plated Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris, I have now again plat all Sword Art Online games but still need to 100% Fatal Bullet and maybe Alicization Lycoris if the DLC adds Trophies(still going to play the DLC even if they don't add DLC Trophies). Before I put it away I'm going to unlock Silica and Liz's Affinity Outfits and the last 7 Bed Scenes so the gallery ends at 99%. Before I go back to Fatal Bullet, I'm going to finish Granblue Fantasy: Versus and play some Warriors.

@Masamune I want Alice for both Alicization Lycoris and 2nd all clear trophy.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Whitelightnin683 said:

Alicization Lycoris is done! Still need to start and finish the Accel World crossover game. Gonna go with Medina for the badge if you would be so kind please.

Congrats!cYAXDtk.gif

Good Luck with VS Accel World. @Masamune then you have time.

Edited by Leon Castle

Now info on the free updates, DLC and the return of the Game Heroines(Fatal Bullet Heroines as well)

SAO-AL-Updates_09-27-20-600x338.jpg

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/09/sword-art-online-alicization-lycoris-free-update-series-first-major-dlc-and-playable-game-original-heroines-announced

Also the Sword Art Online: Alicization Rising Steel‘s original heroine Edith Synthesis Ten might be playable or at least make a appearance. Now the only question remaining, Where is Yuuki?

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I've just finished Fatal Bullet so i'm up to 5 games completed. HF twice, HR, Lost Song and FB

Updated. feel free to pick a trophy you want your name on and also you be the first to get a bullet with your name on it.

@Masamune

9 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I'd like the bullet. As for the trophy, do i get to choose from HF,HR,LS or FB list?

If you already have the trophies for plating HF, Lost Song, HR then FB only since you finished FB.

6 hours ago, Masamune said:

@sephiroth4424 Here's the bullet...

5SswGYC.png

& you're not limited to just one for the other rewards, currently you can still pick 2 from the Aincrad Survivor section, 1 Explorer of Svart ALfheim, 1 Savior of Ainground, & 1 Best GGO Player in the World, for a total of 5 (one for each game you've cleared).

Thanks. I'll pick them all when i complete all games!