Leon Castle

Let's Play SAO

87 posts in this topic

SAO Hollow Fragment has been sitting in my backlog for three years now. I can give it a go next month to go along with the backlog event I'm participating in. Last time I played it, I remember not dealing nearly enough damage and getting very overwhelmed by swarms of enemies. I also remember that grinding levels was a major pain and didn't improve Kirito's stats that much. I might need help to get that plat :)

4 hours ago, Myu said:

SAO Hollow Fragment has been sitting in my backlog for three years now. I can give it a go next month to go along with the backlog event I'm participating in. Last time I played it, I remember not dealing nearly enough damage and getting very overwhelmed by swarms of enemies. I also remember that grinding levels was a major pain and didn't improve Kirito's stats that much. I might need help to get that plat :)

Added. grinding levels is always a pain no matter the game. if I`am not mistaken the DLC Weapons is strong and Free. try to master Kirito`s Twin Sword style and get all Twin Sword skills.

18 hours ago, Masamune said:

Thank you very much, that's my first collectible signature badge that isn't a Song Vote trophy. :D 

12 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Don't use German eBay, they are surely censoring weeb games from the search :awesome: 

Well, I wouldn't put it past them, but maybe it actually wouldn't be too bad of an idea to check out the UK eBay site as well. While many probably won't be wanting to ship to Germany, I might find something cheap there. At least they should have a bigger selection of English games...

9 hours ago, Myu said:

3 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Added. grinding levels is always a pain no matter the game. if I`am not mistaken the DLC Weapons is strong and Free. try to master Kirito`s Twin Sword style and get all Twin Sword skills.

Really? I personally had the most fun with the trophy for reaching level 150. It's a breeze compared to the implement trophy and it's also a lot less frustrating than the 100 HNM trophy since you have your current level as an exact counter towards your progress.

You should check out the old Let's Finish Hollow Fragment thread. It's fairly long, but between pages 20 and 40, there's basically a fullblown guide containing all there is to know, including a bunch of handy tricks which made the journey a lot more bearable.

Edited by xFalionx

Just now, xFalionx said:

Really? I personally had the most fun with the trophy for reaching level 150. It's a breeze compared to the implement trophy and it's also a lot less frustrating than the 100 HNM trophy since you have your current level as an exact counter towards your progress.

Well I have to reach level 200 and I`am at level 124. not long to I have to start the grind on RE;HF myself.

Level Trophies are fun then you earn 10 levels or more in one battle or earn a level every fight you do.

Just now, xFalionx said:

You should check out the old Let's Finish Hollow Fragment thread. It's fairly long, but between pages 20 and 40, there's basically a fullblown guide containing all there is to know, including a bunch of handy tricks which made the journey a lot more bearable.

You have a link to that?

9 hours ago, Myu said:

I feel ya! I think that's how long ago I played HF too. I got scared not wanting to fight some guy. I think it was PoH 'cause I couldn't get used to the controls or some such. It's been too long.

12 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Well I have to reach level 200 and I`am at level 124. not long to I have to start the grind on RE;HF myself.

Level Trophies are fun then you earn 10 levels or more in one battle or earn a level every fight you do.

You have a link to that?

I'm talking relative to the implements and HNMs. Of course it's not flat out fun to grind to level 150/200 but it's much better than other trophies in the game.

Anyway, in this video there's the strategy I used to level, which was fairly quick. Another relic from the old thread. :D 

I would like to join as well! I've already platinumed Lost Song, so if you are doing the custom trophies thing for me too, I would like the one with Leafa (with re_panos on it)

2 hours ago, re_panos said:

I would like to join as well! I've already platinumed Lost Song.

Added. Nice Asuna & Noire sig btw

4 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Added. Nice Asuna & Noire sig btw

Thank you very much! (Masamune made it btw) Fun fact is I still haven't played any Hyperdimension Neptunia games, although I have 3 of them. I just watched the anime and loved Noire xD Once I'm done with Hollow Fragment I'll probably play them

Just now, re_panos said:

Thank you very much! (Masamune made it btw) Fun fact is I still haven't played any Hyperdimension Neptunia games, although I have 3 of them. I just watched the anime and loved Noire xD Once I'm done with Hollow Fragment I'll probably play them

Noire Forever :highfive:

d8a.gif

Good luck with last of the Grind.