Let's Play SAO

The Empress is DeadR3G2K1m.gif

I did not kill her on my first try, but the second time as I learned to take out any ``Big-Ass`` Sword She pull in the ground to One-Hit kill Yuuki and I did not use OSS as I Suck at pulling it off. but I`m good at playing safe and use Twin Sword Skills

7e469f8443630de4f8cedb1c87b161d3.jpg

Now I`am going to kill that Kobord Lord a lot 3b745eca2a708c0c5dc410cf49d5c3b88730449b

(A Monster-like Voice is heard from the distance) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

11 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

The Empress is DeadR3G2K1m.gif

I did not kill her on my first try, but the second time as I learned to take out any ``Big-Ass`` Sword She pull in the ground to One-Hit kill Yuuki and I did not use OSS as I Suck at pulling it off. but I`m good at playing safe and use Twin Sword Skills

7e469f8443630de4f8cedb1c87b161d3.jpg

Now I`am going to kill that Kobord Lord a lot 3b745eca2a708c0c5dc410cf49d5c3b88730449b

(A Monster-like Voice is heard from the distance) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Congrats, but you should really master OSS combos for the HNMs. Did you register a combo? That gives you a bit more time to activate the next sword skill.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Congrats, but you should really master OSS combos for the HNMs. Did you register a combo? That gives you a bit more time to activate the next sword skill.

Agreed, if you don't register it first, pulling off a full combo every time is near impossible. ? The best thing I managed to register (Dual Swords) was: Spinning Totality > Deep Impact > Black Howling Assault > Infernal Rage > Nightmare Rain > Nebular Empress. Those were the ones I had the easiest time remembering the trigger point for, it does take practice to get your timing right, but it's worth it. ShkKZjB.gif

@Leon Castle Also, if you're having trouble getting your timing right, mute everything besides the sound effects & try to go by that. It helped me at least. :hmm: 

Edited by Masamune

On 8/2/2018 at 9:24 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

Thank you, I`m trying to master OSS while Torturing i mean Killing Kobord Lord. I did register a combo that starts with Deep Impact and ends with Radial Shine

1893ae299dca482da1e2365d95bd0a9215329861

16 hours ago, Masamune said:

@Leon Castle Also, if you're having trouble getting your timing right, mute everything besides the sound effects & try to go by that. It helped me at least. :hmm: 

I have to push the Next Sword Skill then Kirito grows Purple right? 70/30 of the times I push the Next Sword Skill then Kirito grows Purple, He sometimes does not move over to Radial Shine at all and rarely does move over to Radial Shine.

21 hours ago, Masamune said:

Agreed, if you don't register it first, pulling off a full combo every time is near impossible. 1f611.png The best thing I managed to register (Dual Swords) was: Spinning Totality > Deep Impact > Black Howling Assault > Infernal Rage > Nightmare Rain > Nebular Empress. Those were the ones I had the easiest time remembering the trigger point for, it does take practice to get your timing right, but it's worth it. ShkKZjB.gif

Too short :awesome: 

I had similar one (without BHA, that one I completely ignored XD) just started with Depth Impact =D

5 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

I have to push the Next Sword Skill then Kirito grows Purple right? 70/30 of the times I push the Next Sword Skill then Kirito grows Purple, He sometimes does not move over to Radial Shine at all and rarely does move over to Radial Shine.

When trying to save a skill, your timing has to be precise, there's no room for error (if you try to use the next skill too early/late even once, you have to restart). I wouldn't really say he glows purple, but rather you'll see a purple shine for a sec, if I recall, it looks something like this:

zsFRqp7.jpg

The trigger point is different for each skill (some are easier to remember than others), the best thing you can do is use the skills you want a ton of times & try to remember when the shine appears. Technically you don't have to save a OSS combo to use it, but doing so will give you a bigger window to successfully pull it off in actual combat.

I don't know what the exact window times are, so this is just for an example: say you're trying to use a OSS combo without saving it, you need to activate your next skill within a 0.5 second window of the shine. To successfully save a skill in that training room, your timing has to be within 0.3 seconds... but for a skill you have saved, you'll have a 1 second window to use your next skill.

It's not something you'll be able to do on your first or second try, it'll more than likely take multiple dozens of attempts (especially is you're going for a 6-step combo or higher, like mine). ?

1 hour ago, Masamune said:

When trying to save a skill, your timing has to be precise, there's no room for error (if you try to use the next skill too early/late even once, you have to restart). I wouldn't really say he glows purple, but rather you'll see a purple shine for a sec, if I recall, it looks something like this:

zsFRqp7.jpg

The trigger point is different for each skill (some are easier to remember than others), the best thing you can do is use the skills you want a ton of times & try to remember when the shine appears. Technically you don't have to save a OSS combo to use it, but doing so will give you a bigger window to successfully pull it off in actual combat.

I don't know what the exact window times are, so this is just for an example: say you're trying to use a OSS combo without saving it, you need to activate your next skill within a 0.5 second window of the shine. To successfully save a skill in that training room, your timing has to be within 0.3 seconds... but for a skill you have saved, you'll have a 1 second window to use your next skill.

It's not something you'll be able to do on your first or second try, it'll more than likely take multiple dozens of attempts (especially is you're going for a 6-step combo or higher, like mine). 1f605.png

I`am not good with being precise at anything9AHhkZb.gif still that purple shine is the thing I see then I use Sword Skills.

The White Knight Rises

fe080270ad18b5a57dd6c9ec83e18daf15334153

I killed the Nightmare Beast R3G2K1m.gif and was lucky to have the Last Attack, for a Moment I thought Asuna had the Last Attack Z1l6Noy.gif.

So far I have done 19 Hollow Missions... How do you even tell if you have cleared it or not?

I put all Hollow Missions I know have and have done into Hollow Mission PS4 

21 hours ago, re_panos said:

Lol I'm seeing you guys talking about progress and OSS skills, and here I am with every area reset to rank 1 because I wanted to max out every weapon proficiency skill xD

Really need to get motivated to grind again

You can use the Golems in the Discard Area to max out every weapon proficiency skill in Online Solo mode and use only Auto-Attack, You might get more WEXP if you go alone.

4 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

You can use the Golems in the Discard Area to max out every weapon proficiency skill in Online Solo mode and use only Auto-Attack, You might get more WEXP if you go alone.

Oh I completely maxed every weapon, it's just that for some reason my dumb self 2 years ago never did implements while working on the 80 different hollow missions, so now I'm left with 17 implements done and every area at rank 1 lol

10 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

The White Knight Rises

You should seriously put the Necro Coat :hmm: 

10 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

So far I have done 19 Hollow Missions... How do you even tell if you have cleared it or not?

You don't.

You put a checklist, check them, hope it doesn't glitch, do 128 and then hope it works.

15 hours ago, re_panos said:

Oh I completely maxed every weapon, it's just that for some reason my dumb self 2 years ago never did implements while working on the 80 different hollow missions, so now I'm left with 17 implements done and every area at rank 1 lol

You could do the 17 implements while killing 100 HNMs, heck You might even reach level 150 while killing 100 HNMs.

9 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

You put a checklist, check them, hope it doesn't glitch, do 128 and then hope it works.

like this one Hollow Mission PS4? Nice knowing that the amount is 128.

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

You could do the 17 implements while killing 100 HNMs, heck You might even reach level 150 while killing 100 HNMs.

No, I meant I have done 17 implements, as in I need 83 more for the trophy xD I didn't phrase it correctly lol

When I get back into the game, first thing I'm gonna do the implements, then go up to 150 level at least, then HNM monsters (with the grinding for equipment in between) I have everything perfectly planned in my head, now all I need is to find some dedication to do it 

Just now, JapanimeGamer said:

I maybe should get back into this at some point, I am level 220 and just got burnt out farming without doing many level bosses (that should be very easy at my level).

It be easy at your level.

Spoiler

Not sure about Hollow Strea as that Oppai Beast was harder compared to the rest of floor Bosses and Heathcliff.

18 minutes ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

That's from Multiplayer, right? Yea, that's the list.

That`s right. Then I keep on adding more once I have killed 100 HNMs.

On 8/3/2018 at 4:24 PM, Leon Castle said:

Thank you, I`m trying to master OSS while Torturing i mean Killing Kobord Lord. I did register a combo that starts with Deep Impact and ends with Radial Shine

1893ae299dca482da1e2365d95bd0a9215329861

That OSS is definitely way too short, I recommend to record a chain of 7-8 skills.

In addition to the purple flash there's also an audio sound that you can use to time sword skills when recording.

How I kill a HNM

It`s muted so I could listen to the Grind Songs

I done the Implement that let`s me record over 3 skills doing today`s 10 fights with that Fat Kangaroo, so now I have a chain of 5 skills which I need for the OSS Implements.

13 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

How I kill a HNM

It`s muted so I could listen to the Grind Songs

I done the Implement that let`s me record over 3 skills doing today`s 10 fights with that Fat Kangaroo, so now I have a chain of 5 skills which I need for the OSS Implements.

Oh, so that is who you refer to as the Fat Kangaroo, I was wondering who you meant.

You can complete those OSS implements in Graysreev Cove (I believe the name is slightly altered in the PS4 version, but it's the beach area). There are rocks there that you have to destroy with a specific hammer and they count as enemies. Using other weapons won't inflict any damage.

Also, be sure to activate some buffs, such as invincibility and others.

• Like 1

Just 14 kills after the Video I got it

9c95e33004d6a44dc63a33fa5109e6b215336585

Banzai! Banzai!

tumblr_n79xirLkL61qgx2zbo1_500.gif

Now can the Fat Kangaroo Requiesce in pace.

7 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

You can complete those OSS implements in Graysreev Cove (I believe the name is slightly altered in the PS4 version, but it's the beach area). There are rocks there that you have to destroy with a specific hammer and they count as enemies. Using other weapons won't inflict any damage.

I remember there was a hollow mission there.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Congrats :yay:, and yeah there was a hollow mission there.

6d07c93b95b0522dcea615124f0dc41e15280524

Used that hollow mission offline to clear #19 but then I went back to clear #20 nothing happened then I did a OSS Combos of 4 Sword Skills and then I went to the guide to see why it won`t register it, no whys to why it won`t register.

1451267286538.gif

12 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Used that hollow mission offline to clear #19 but then I went back to clear #20 nothing happened then I did a OSS Combos of 4 Sword Skills and then I went to the guide to see why it won`t register it, no whys to why it won`t register.

1451267286538.gif

Did you also implement #19 after clearing it? Besides that, #20 requires a rank 2 hollow mission whereas #19 can be done with a rank 1.