Let's Play SAO

5 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Did you also implement #19 after clearing it? Besides that, #20 requires a rank 2 hollow mission whereas #19 can be done with a rank 1.

I did implement #19. I see and #21 needs a Rank 3 hollow mission.

Something very weird just happened, Somehow my save data was deleted and I had to start over again from my old Vita Save dataP9ty9bc.giftvW1ty6.gif.

Only had Hollow Missions, Implements and Level 200 left to do... Might as well do the PS Vita version too and Start over at Level 150 then I`am done with it.

Hey guys, I just started Hollow Fragment again and I'm kinda enjoying it, even though I had to start all over in the Hollow Area since everything reset to rank 1 for some reason. Anyway, is there any equipment I need from HNM's (besides the Necro Coat, since I already have that for some reason) so I can focus on one area only, cause I'm too lazy to bring every area back to Rank 3?

6 hours ago, re_panos said:

Hey guys, I just started Hollow Fragment again and I'm kinda enjoying it, even though I had to start all over in the Hollow Area since everything reset to rank 1 for some reason. Anyway, is there any equipment I need from HNM's (besides the Necro Coat, since I already have that for some reason) so I can focus on one area only, cause I'm too lazy to bring every area back to Rank 3?

Nah, Necro Coat is sufficient.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Something very weird just happened, Somehow my save data was deleted and I had to start over again from my old Vita Save dataP9ty9bc.giftvW1ty6.gif.

Only had Hollow Missions, Implements and Level 200 left to do... Might as well do the PS Vita version too and Start over at Level 150 then I`am done with it.

Damn :jaymon: ... this is why you should always backup the save files.

7 hours ago, re_panos said:

I got the Last Attack equipment (Assassin's Cloak and Assassin's Shenti) from the free DLC HNMs Queen Emlaud and Dynast Ragnamazur. Besides that, I found the LA drop from Dark Incarnation and Kobold Lord Exvent useful, these are Legion Storm Boots and Legion Storm Jacket.

As for ranks resetting: IIRC every day (real day) the ranks decrease a bit. For the Discard Area it'll also reset to rank 1 immediately after beating Shining Dragon Exeterna from the second time on.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I got the Last Attack equipment (Assassin's Cloak and Assassin's Shenti) from the free DLC HNMs Queen Emlaud and Dynast Ragnamazur. Besides that, I found the LA drop from Dark Incarnation and Kobold Lord Exvent useful, these are Legion Storm Boots and Legion Storm Jacket.

As for ranks resetting: IIRC every day (real day) the ranks decrease a bit. For the Discard Area it'll also reset to rank 1 immediately after beating Shining Dragon Exeterna from the second time on.

I'll go for the Storm Boots, since I still got these GGO Boots from the DLC lol

That explains everything, I didn't play for at least a year. I'll make sure to plat it now since I started it again

17 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

The hell wut o.o

Sasuga PS4 :facepalm: 

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Damn :jaymon: ... this is why you should always backup the save files.

Now I`am going to have a extra USB Flash Drive for Long RPGs and other Long PS4 games(Not going to trust the PS4 to keep my save data anymore)

Is the Trade on the Online Mode a Option to get Let`s say Necro Coat or The White Knight/Legion Storm Set? From someone that have no need for them anymore as they have the Plat or if someone have a extra Necro Coat or The White Knight/Legion Storm Set.

Lately I've had this itch of wanting to play and plat Hollow Realization because I like the trophy icons (and waifus).

I've read there is quite a bit of grinding in different aspects but I wanted to know what is the longest grind, since I've seen there are levels, skill, waifu affinity, etc.

I'm one of those who doesn't mind grinding much, but I did mind when I had to grind the same exact thing for 55 hours in Dragon Ball FighterZ...

Just now, AndresLionheart said:

Lately I've had this itch of wanting to play and plat Hollow Realization because I like the trophy icons (and waifus).

I've read there is quite a bit of grinding in different aspects but I wanted to know what is the longest grind, since I've seen there are levels, skill, waifu affinity, etc.

I'm one of those who doesn't mind grinding much, but I did mind when I had to grind the same exact thing for 55 hours in Dragon Ball FighterZ...

I think the longest grind is the skills NiZo3r2.gif

@Satoshi Ookami might know better which is longest grind.

1 hour ago, re_panos said:

I'll go for the Storm Boots, since I still got these GGO Boots from the DLC lol

That explains everything, I didn't play for at least a year. I'll make sure to plat it now since I started it again

Wow, that's a long break :o . Good luck obtaining the plat.

53 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Now I`am going to have a extra USB Flash Drive for Long RPGs and other Long PS4 games(Not going to trust the PS4 to keep my save data anymore)

Is the Trade on the Online Mode a Option to get Let`s say Necro Coat or The White Knight/Legion Storm Set? From someone that have no need for them anymore as they have the Plat or if someone have a extra Necro Coat or The White Knight/Legion Storm Set.

Or get PS+, if you think of it as a cloud storage service that gives free games, it's worth the price :P .

IIRC you can't trade equipment, only items and consumables.

10 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Or get PS+, if you think of it as a cloud storage service that gives free games, it's worth the price :P .

IIRC you can't trade equipment, only items and consumables.

I used to have PS+ until it was too expensive having that and Crunchyroll, Wakanim and Netflix. and I did lose some PS3 Save Files on that cloud btw.

It looks like the PS4 version is the only one that can trade equipment, seeing as there some trade Topics for the PS4 Version. oh well Just have to last Attack Bone Head or Fat Kangaroo and Vile Shadow Dog on the PS Vita Version. 

Since storywise I`m done with SAO HF, I`am going to do SAO Lost Song(I save the Plat until I have HF PS4 and PS Vita Plat*I save that version for Uni`s birthday) along with The Asterisk War and SAO HF PS Vita.

215ffc4d3aa10c19300176cd3093881015339283

50dc7578a97ad97c133093e94dd0555615339283

(Fast-forward to Valley of Sand Boss`s defeat)

f9901c2121165922bb0d95f28371586515339283

I might be too used to HF but that Boss Fight was hard.

8 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Not on Vita version.

8 hours ago, AndresLionheart said:

Skill grinding is the longest.

Waifus got boost so that one is easy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Now with SAO Lost Song`s story clear... well I miss two CG Pics

Spoiler

65e6c6f21c64d6c1c96520bac98e726915346359

Last CG Pic I got, The Girls look lovely odEwUsy.gif

while Seven have a funny look on her face MUaAtLj.gif

While I have yet to get Excalibur, but I wonder is Kuroyukihime more powerful then Kirito/Yuuki/Leafa with a Excalibur?

0012f3e4c183a3d56589618ab7fe17ce15346359

Edit: What was the OST that played doing the Fight with Rain?

Edited by Leon Castle

On 8/19/2018 at 2:03 AM, Leon Castle said:

Now with SAO Lost Song`s story clear... well I miss two CG Pics

Reveal hidden contents

65e6c6f21c64d6c1c96520bac98e726915346359

Last CG Pic I got, The Girls look lovely odEwUsy.gif

while Seven have a funny look on her face MUaAtLj.gif

While I have yet to get Excalibur, but I wonder is Kuroyukihime more powerful then Kirito/Yuuki/Leafa with a Excalibur?

0012f3e4c183a3d56589618ab7fe17ce15346359

Edit: What was the OST that played doing the Fight with Rain?

Oh yeah, she's definitely more powerful. She defeated me with 2 of those laser attacks :| .

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Oh yeah, she's definitely more powerful. She defeated me with 2 of those laser attacks :| .

I used her laser attack called ``Starburst Stream (Accel World Ver.)`` on the bosses in the EX -Dungeon: The Ruins of Fjorm, They went down after some hits. I used her in the Arena, Did not matter who I fought they went down after using The Eclipse on them. Got the Excalibur however.

Funny that Kuroyukihime Boss is Level 1000 while Kuroyukihime Player is Level 600...

• 2 weeks later...

Well, due to my finances I've still got nothing useful to contribute to this thread but I'm sure I'll be able to get another SAO game somewhere in the uncertain depths of the future.

On 7/16/2018 at 8:20 AM, Dav9834 said:

Ok so SV comes out next month instead, something about July doesn't feel right anymore 

Either I missed the thread or this statement is a lie. Unless it's still August in some foreign country or "next" actually refers to the one after the next in that countries language. :hmm: But you've got until September 23rd before your first statement becomes a lie. :awesome: 

Gotta make sure my favorite PSNP event does not go extinct. :D 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, xFalionx said:

Either I missed the thread or this statement is a lie. Unless it's still August in some foreign country or "next" actually refers to the one after the next in that countries language. :hmm: But you've got until September 23rd 13th before your first statement becomes a lie. :awesome: 

Gotta make sure my favorite PSNP event does not go stay extinct. :D

There, I fixed some things for you :awesome: .

• Like 3