Let's Play SAO

Few questions about the ps4 version of Hollow Fragment

1) For the affection trophy,which are the additional characters i have to get to rank 5? In vita the guide says

Asuna, Silica, Lisbeth, Leafa, Sinon, Philia, Strea

2) For those additional characters, will i have to do their requests as well? (the ones in Hollow Area that don't show in the Event List)

3) Which are the missable CG? I don't mind spoilers, i don't wish to play a second pt for one missed CG

I have already finished Hollow Arc and Philia is in Arc Sophia.

Currently i'm working on requests,hollow missions and implements.

I haven't started clearing floor 76 or any quest there (there is a woman giving quests in teleport area)

4 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Few questions about the ps4 version of Hollow Fragment

1) For the affection trophy,which are the additional characters i have to get to rank 5? In vita the guide says

Asuna, Silica, Lisbeth, Leafa, Sinon, Philia, Strea

2) For those additional characters, will i have to do their requests as well? (the ones in Hollow Area that don't show in the Event List)

3) Which are the missable CG? I don't mind spoilers, i don't wish to play a second pt for one missed CG

I have already finished Hollow Arc and Philia is in Arc Sophia.

Currently i'm working on requests,hollow missions and implements.

I haven't started clearing floor 76 or any quest there (there is a woman giving quests in teleport area)

1. Argo and Sachi.
  2. No, there are no CG images related to their quests. Don't think they even have heroine quests.
  3. This one I'm not entirely certain: Strea's bed CG image for reaching max affection.

Congrats with completing the Hollow Arc :yay: .

I was checking the implement guide and in the end there is a section with Hollow Events.I remember doing Asuna's,Silica's,Leafa's,Lisbeth's but not Sinon's.

I went to the area described in the guide (different names) and i found the nests with blue eggs but nothing happened.I went alone.I'm curtain i haven't done that event because the place with the eggs was unmapped.How do i trigger it? I'm supposed to get a bow in the end

On 9/8/2018 at 8:41 AM, sephiroth4424 said:

I was checking the implement guide and in the end there is a section with Hollow Events.I remember doing Asuna's,Silica's,Leafa's,Lisbeth's but not Sinon's.

I went to the area described in the guide (different names) and i found the nests with blue eggs but nothing happened.I went alone.I'm curtain i haven't done that event because the place with the eggs was unmapped.How do i trigger it? I'm supposed to get a bow in the end

Once the event shows up in the event list, explore the nest. IIRC the cutscene will only trigger when walking at a specific area in the nest :hmm: . Once that happens, revisit the nest with Sinon to continue the event.

1 minute ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I hope it isn't missable because i also finished the Grand Quest.I'll start clearing floors now

As far as I know those aren't missable. I did a few of them after the Grand Quest and clearing floors 76-99. Sinon also gets a bow when viewing her events during the Aincrad floors, the one from the event is just a lot better.

Oh, one tip: when reaching floor 99 and before defeating the boss of this floor, go to one of the shops on floor 76 to buy the Infinity Ankh charm for 90 million col. It's expensive, but one of the best charms in the game.

95 hours into it and i haven't started the Aincrad arc yet :lol:

But i just finished the HMs for debug trophy.I can confirm that the number needed for ps4 is 123 missions or 128 if we count the 5 from defeating the main story bosses.I haven't repeated those 5,i only did them while progressing with Philia.I also didn't do any DLC missions,the 123 are from the 5 areas plus the Abandoned one.Almost all the Rank 1 and Rank 2.

I also maxed all weapons trying to figure out which is the best.I'll stick with the Katana for bosses since it has short animations and 2H sword for leveling because it has the strongest AoE.It's a shame it's pushing away enemies though

• Like 3

12 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

95 hours into it and i haven't started the Aincrad arc yet :lol:

But i just finished the HMs for debug trophy.I can confirm that the number needed for ps4 is 123 missions or 128 if we count the 5 from defeating the main story bosses.I haven't repeated those 5,i only did them while progressing with Philia.I also didn't do any DLC missions,the 123 are from the 5 areas plus the Abandoned one.Almost all the Rank 1 and Rank 2.

I also maxed all weapons trying to figure out which is the best.I'll stick with the Katana for bosses since it has short animations and 2H sword for leveling because it has the strongest AoE.It's a shame it's pushing away enemies though

Congrats :yay: , now only the Rank 3 missions need to be done in MP mode.... 100 times in total.

Nice work maxing out all the weapons. I maxed out dual wield, katana, rapier, dagger, and scimitar. Are you also going to obtain the esoteric finisher for every weapon? It's the skill you unlock for beating the final boss of the Grand Quest. I tried that, but in the end only got them for the 5 weapons that were maxed out. I did obtain every Last Attack drop from all the HNMs in the 5 areas and the ones from the Ultra Hard Quest.

30 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I got the esoteric skill for Katana and 2H since i'm going to use them.Can't do the UH quest since my level and equipment are inadequate.I attempted the Kobold Rank 3 mission.It took me 6 minutes and Strea screwed me cause she got the Last Attack

That sucks, did you obtain the sword Ragnarok? It has a passive effect to inflict more damage to bosses when equipped in the main hand.

6 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

This shit is disturbing

Incest is wincest :awesome: 

6 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

(which i suppose is nice since the game picks up right after),

Well... to be frank. The whole ALO arc is very weak so... doesn't really pick up :/

6 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

No, they're cousins, which is legal in Japan.

What isn't legal in Japan :awesome: 

8 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

For the Affinity and CG trophies, do i have to max all heroines before finishing the game or just Strea before 90+ floors?

Just Strea before floor ~93, the others can be done when reaching floor 100.

10 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Well... to be frank. The whole ALO arc is very weak so... doesn't really pick up :/

What isn't legal in Japan :awesome: 

I liked most of ALO, especially the setting. Enjoyed it more than GGO.

Holding hands in public? :awesome:

Edited by Dragon-Archon

10 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Just reached Rank 5 with Strea.Is it true that if any other see me carry her, the affection will reset? Asuna always comes to Agil's shop.

Also i forgot to join the event :lol:

Don't know if it'll reset, but if other heroines see you carry another one, their affection will lower. To be safe start carrying her immediately in front of the stairs to minimize the chance of others seeing you.

On 9/14/2018 at 2:07 AM, undefinedmike said:

Awesome, how does one go about that process?

That depends, you can take the easy way or the cool way. The easy way is just leaving a comment that says something like "I'd like to join" or "sign me up". The cool way involves working out to get into peak physical condition by doing 1,000 pushups, 1,000 sit ups, and 1,000 squats. This will level up your endurance and strength. Afterwards, go meditate for 100 hours straight to increase concentration. Once that's done, watch the entire SAO anime and the movie :awesome: .

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2