Wavergray

PSNP Interviews: grimydawg

16 posts in this topic

Congrats grimydawg! I'll be sure to give the full thing a listen as soon as I can =D

I did listen to a couple minutes, and I've always wondered how you got your name, it all makes sense now! :P 

@grimydawg Here's to you, bud, sorry about your face.

Edited by dj_helyx

Are all the future ones gonna be audio recordings?

I actually like the idea, I'm on baby daddy duty for the next 2 years while my partner is studying her course, so I've got a LOT more free time right now and have been getting into podcasts and stuff like that when the kiddo is chill doing her own thing.

I'll give this one a listen tonight, should be decently interesting learning a bit more about Ol' Grimy.

Will listen to this over the weekend, but from the first minute of listening you burst my little bubble of picturing you sounding like 50 cent @grimydawg

Edited by Zolkovo

haha man I don't know why but I was totally expecting an old, gruff, get off my lawn type of voice. Great interview and glad to hear that there's another salmon man out there.

Nice interview, you sound like a very laid back sort of guy. I didn't realise you were also a "more mature" (is that the correct term for older gamer). Nice to know not everyone on here is in there 20's still. 

Oh cool, Sound Cloud interviews are blowing up.

Around the 7:40 mark when he was talking about Indiana Jones and accidentally said "Indiana Jew" I cracked up laughing 😂

Great interview! Thanks for answering my question. You sound like a real down to earth guy 😁

Could we get a list of questions that corresponds with the timestamps in the vid? Don't think my colleagues at work would appreciate it to listen to the entire interview for over 45 minutes :ninja: .

14 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Could we get a list of questions that corresponds with the timestamps in the vid? Don't think my colleagues at work would appreciate it to listen to the entire interview for over 45 minutes :ninja: .

Neverrr! UKtV8oW.png

@grimydawg I'm jealous of your deep voice -_-

And thank you for your service! 

Ah! Xenosaga, respect! 

tenor.gif?itemid=3495425

Excellent pick!!!! 

0212.jpg

Yessss

Awesome job man! 

Edited by Dav9834

@grimydawg I did actually listen to this a while back but forgot to leave a comment! I have a lot of respect for you answering that question, hats off. That doesn't mean I necessarily agree with you but I can certainly appreciate where you're coming from. Enjoyed the interview, thanks for doing it :)