Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Biel_Eric

Biel_Eric's Dispute

48 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Biel_Eric

となりに彼女のいる幸せ ~Winter Guest~
I did all legit, i have the game (ps4 disk), and no reason for hack this easy 100% game. <br /> <br /> i think this is why it happen:<br /> when start the game. there is a lot notifications coming and popping.<br /> im sure i didn't do anything else, just let the game skip to the end.<br /> <br /> yes, like the reason say it is simple 100% game auto skip do nothing but hold r1<br /> <br /> I'll wait remove the red flag, and all everything returns to normal

Edited by Biel_Eric

I'm not taking sides and don't care one way or the other but I've seen people do much more for much less before...

I had nothing to do with this reports. Just thought I'd put that out there. Reason was that they thought you did it too fast though.

Posted (edited)

I don't know this games but I can see people normally take 5-10 minutes to complete it ... Idk maybe there are more people completing this in 1 minute but this guy will need to prove that

Edited by Stevieboy
Removed quoted post

@Biel_Eric Impressive collection man, damn lol. Regardless 35 seconds is insanely fast. I take pride in shaving off a minute from someones best, but nearly 4? How? If the next best time was say 14 minutes and you took it down to 10 I get that, but from 4:15 to :35? Walk us through it.

I did legit, i have the game in ps4 form. i send a photo.

I'll do in other accounts mines, to prove it, it's possible fast too fast. others games is possible in seconds to do a plats, it's illogical but are sony/psn form.https://imageshack.com/a/img921/4397/UeLHwR.jpg

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

Pretty sure they removed your posts for being an ***, the disputer is still going to lose the dispute unless proven innocent, don't worry about it and move on.

I have to mention that not only my posts were removed in this thread.

Ok, I already know what will be the next step: somebody will also try to "glitch" the game in the same way.

OR!

He maybe used his own save after completing the game to autopop the trophies? ;).

Anyway to be serious now: such an experienced trophy hunter shall notice that there is something wrong and trophies are getting one by one instead where they shall, huh?

Having in mind that he for sure used some walktroughs - even if it is simple keeping R1 pressed through whole game, you have to configure your options accordingly

EDIT:

Ok, If you know a legit way how to complete it under less than a minute, please share.

Edited by Stevieboy
Removed unhelpful comments

Ok so you have the disk, what was your strategy for :35 seconds. What made that run possible? <sigh> 

@Biel_Eric en español: 35 segundos es tan (mucho 7x) rápido ¿qué estrategia hizo esto posible?

Posted (edited)

sorry for my bad english, i did in ps4,  have new ps4.

explain:

"i remember when i do in my account, huge notification incoming and poping continuosly and repeated for long time, so that makes trophy pop lagging and pop all the time after notifications.

Edited by Biel_Eric

7 minutes ago, Biel_Eric said:

sorry for my bad english, i did in ps4, ps4 no hacks, i played in blank account and sync. because i have new ps4.

Moderators, please return normally my account, they can't prove any way.

Usar tu propio save para obtener trophies rapidamente es razon de flag porque es indistinguible de aquel que usa el save de otra persona.

Si usas una blank account en una PS4 que ya se habia conectado a internet alguna vez las timestamps serian corectas de todas formas, asi que eso no es excusa.

Cambiar de consola sin hacer el sync es indistingible de usar el save de alguien mas, asi que es la misma situacion.

10 minutes ago, Biel_Eric said:

sorry for my bad english, i did in ps4, ps4 no hacks, i played in blank account and sync. because i have new ps4.

Moderators, please return normally my account, they can't prove any way.

If I'm understanding what you say, then what you did is in fact against this websites rules, thus the reason you are flagged.

you used a blank account to get the trophies, then transfer the saves here to unlock them in an impossible time.

Maybe I'm just misunderstanding this though 

Posted (edited)

No i explain wrong.

its this:

explain:

"i remember when i do in my account, huge notification incoming and poping continuosly and repeated for long time, so that makes trophy pop lagging and pop all the time after notifications.

I see you dont change your opinion, yours are a sect. i see other people, legit, problems with your web. i 'll pass for this web, finish.

Edited by Biel_Eric

4 minutes ago, The High Ground said:

If I'm understanding what you say, then what you did is in fact against this websites rules, thus the reason you are flagged.

you used a blank account to get the trophies, then transfer the saves here to unlock them in an impossible time.

Kind of shot yourself in the foot on that one mate.

41 minutes ago, JAPAN75BLA said:

Trophy hacking went wrong on PSV? :P.

No, I do not think so. Given the nature of the timestamps - taking into account both the order in which trophies were unlocked and the time that passed between - it doesn't look like trophy unlocking on VITA by common means. Not trophax and, this is my personal opinion based on circumstantial evidence, I have doubts about that the newish timestamp edit was used in such an odd manner.

This person's game list of 2017 doesn't look like a CFW user's either (too varied for a typical pirate's; many games that require a FW version that was inaccessible to the public at that time due to being 3.61+) but I have to admit that this approach to any person's trophy list is shaky at best anyway, considering anyone who owns 2 VITAs or a combination of VITA and PSTV may camouflage and be as good as invisible, while some people simply buy and borrow odd games. 

6 minutes ago, The High Ground said:

That's not how blank accounts work. And using blank accounts is allowed here AFAIK.

4 minutes ago, The High Ground said:

When I read it, I thought he meant that he got a new PS4 and didn't sync his account before getting the platinum, but this doesn't explain how he got them so fast.

@Biel_Eric, if you still have the game, make an alternate account and make a video of how you got them if all you did was hold R1. It shouldn't take very long... I think this would be an extremely foolish game to use a save on, so I would like to believe he wasn't so careless.

Though, if you did cheat, hide it and move on. You still have your ranking.

1 minute ago, AvengedEvil said:

That's not how blank accounts work. And using blank accounts is allowed here AFAIK.

3 minutes ago, Willreaper41 said:

Kind of shot yourself in the foot on that one mate.

What I thought he meant was that he made a separate account to get this then he got the save on his account lol like I said I probably misunderstood it 

5 minutes ago, Biel_Eric said:

No i explain wrong.

its this:

explain:

I see you dont change your opinion, yours are a sect. i see other people, legit, problems with your web. i 'll pass for this web, finish.

It's fine don't worry about it, I misunderstood you, 

but you still should show how you did it in this fast of a time. 

1 minute ago, The High Ground said:

What I thought he meant was that he made a separate account to get this then he got the save on his account lol like I said I probably misunderstood it 

Nah, I meant the accused shot himself in the foot by giving himself away not what you said, wasn't specific.

Also, does sect mean something different in Spanish because I don't consider myself that extreme...

1 minute ago, Willreaper41 said:

Also, does sect mean something different in Spanish because I don't consider myself that extreme...

No, he really meant that, trust me. This thread is FUBAR.

I have explained, what i remember when i played it:

explain:

"i remember when i do in my account, huge notification incoming and poping continuosly and repeated for long time, so that makes trophy pop lagging and pop all the time after notifications"

my time are very fast for that. If you dont believe me, but i played legit /ps4

I don't know if it would help, but maybe you could share the screenshots of these trophies?

What kind of huge notification came in?

18 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Did you even do it yourself?

What is this account about?

https://psnprofiles.com/bieleric_cat

Holy hell, that's a good point. This guy has like hundreds upon hundreds of games that have never been touched. It looks like an old dev build of mine where we could download basically anything off the store for free. Also the times don't make sense, for example everything is set back four years and the last platinum says its MGS4 when it should be Resogun.

Also, lego had its own guitar hero game on PS? Was it good?

1 minute ago, Willreaper41 said:

Holy hell, that's a good point. This guy has like hundreds upon hundreds of games that have never been touched. It looks like an old dev build of mine where we could download basically anything off the store for free. Also the times don't make sense, for example everything is set back four years and the last platinum says its MGS4 when it should be Resogun.

Also, lego had its own guitar hero game on PS? Was it good?

The reason I asked if he even did it himself is that he does a lot of games at the same time. Can't be just one person.

And the other account is like his "cat", and it's flagged for cheating Jak 3.