Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Biel_Eric

Biel_Eric's Dispute

48 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, MMDE said:

The reason I asked if he even did it himself is that he does a lot of games at the same time. Can't be just one person.

And the other account is like his "cat", and it's flagged for cheating Jak 3.

Damn you like Sherlock Holmes you discover everything, anyways Jak 3 can't be flagged as cheated cause of debug menu 

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, smas16 said:

Damn you like Sherlock Holmes you discover everything, anyways Jak 3 can't be flagged as cheated cause of debug menu 

Just to be clear with you, I'm part of the cheater removal team.

He was flagged for Jak 3 long before the debug menu was discovered.

1 minute ago, CoronelBrea said:

Cat= Catalonia xD

Yeah, I know.

Edited by MMDE

3 minutes ago, smas16 said:

Of course it can be flagged if you cheated. 

Posted (edited)

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1270-jak-3/bieleric_cat?order=date

2013, when the debug menu was discovered March 2018. What he had done there was use a downloaded or backed up save to earn the precursor orbs too fast. There's a glitch in the game making the collecting fast, but not 13 minutes to do 300 orbs.

Neither does it look like the trophies were earned using a debug menu.

Edited by MMDE

2 minutes ago, BigBossImBeamer said:

Of course it can be flagged if you cheated. 

Hm... Not anymore since debug mode.. before that yes

Posted (edited)

Do the timestamps fit for the debug menu anyway?

16 minutes ago, MMDE said:

What he had done there was use a downloaded or backed up save to earn the precursor orbs too fast. There's a glitch in the game making the collecting fast, but not 13 minutes to do 300 orbs.

Neither does it look like the trophies were earned using a debug menu.

Edited by BigBossImBeamer

7 minutes ago, BigBossImBeamer said:

Do the timestamps fit for the debug menu anyway?

Great question 

7 minutes ago, smas16 said:

Hm... Not anymore since debug mode.. before that yes

Yes, you can't get flagged for using the degub menu. But you still could cheat that game and create timestamps which are impossible with that debug menu...

5 minutes ago, BigBossImBeamer said:

Yes, you can't get flagged for using the degub menu. But you still could cheat that game and create timestamps which are impossible with that debug menu...

Well who would cheat the game when there's a debug mode :giggle:

21 minutes ago, CoronelBrea said:

Cat= Catalonia xD

It's quite the CATastrophe.

Posted (edited)

I get that some of you don't like Biel_Eric or something, but if you don't have anything productive to say about the dispute, please don't post in this dispute thread.

2 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

When I read it, I thought he meant that he got a new PS4 and didn't sync his account before getting the platinum, but this doesn't explain how he got them so fast.

@Biel_Eric, if you still have the game, make an alternate account and make a video of how you got them if all you did was hold R1. It shouldn't take very long... I think this would be an extremely foolish game to use a save on, so I would like to believe he wasn't so careless.

Though, if you did cheat, hide it and move on. You still have your ranking.

This is true, but if that "cat" account is his too, he's been that lazy before. Anyway, it would just be to show a video of how you did it that fast. I'm also unsure if they actually did the game themselves, which is fine. He's clearly not the only one playing on the account, and nobody has been banned for that before. He may not even be the one who cheated, some other guy using his account might have. In fact, the R1 stuff, he could have said that because the report mentions it.

Report reason:

This game is a simple auto skip 100% do nothing but hold R1 for a few mins. 35 seconds is not possible to complete this game

Also, it seems he has hidden the game now. @Biel_Eric any heads up? Should I close the dispute thread?

Edited by MMDE

2 hours ago, Biel_Eric said:

sorry for my bad english, i did in ps4, ps4 no hacks, i have new ps4.

Moderators, please return normally my account, they can't prove any way.

explain:

"i remember when i do in my account, huge notification incoming and poping continuosly and repeated for long time, so that makes trophy pop lagging and pop all the time after notifications.

Hey, I know there's a language barrier but it may even be better if you try to explain in your native tongue because you keep repeating yourself and we are still none the wiser as to the point you're trying to get across. What is this huge or continuous notification you speak of? What triggered it? Was it something to do with the game? (along the lines of gamelan recording blocked etc) I know things like notifications can make trophies act odd or delay them a little, but for them to delay, all through a ten minute game to ultimately unlock within 35 seconds of first to last, is a bit much to imagine or comprehend (without proof mind you, which you may be able to provide and then it would be a different story) Even answering the above questions would help us figure out what happened or whether it's a plausible scenario. 

Posted (edited)

^ @Biel_Eric common man..
¿Qué es está notificación estas hablando?
tratando seriamente de ayudar hermano
¿porque no respondes?

Edited by Teslacron_Prime

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Teslacron_Prime said:

^ @Biel_Eric common man..
¿Qué es está notificación estas hablando?
tratando seriamente de ayudar hermano
¿porque no respondes?

@Biel_Eric Estamos tratando de ayudar, por lo que si puede explicar la situacion en su idioma nativo, seria extremadamente util. Pero diganos si quiere cerrar este caso.

Edited by Zolkovo

Creo que lo que quiere decir es que puso el juego en una consola nueva. Empezaron a salir notificaciones en el juego y los trofeos le saltaron al final de forma consecutiva. No tiene mucho sentido hackear un juego de 5 minutos y de dificultad 0,1. Y más en una cuenta con más de 2000 juegos y 700 platinos.

6 minutes ago, karlesbs said:

Creo que lo que quiere decir es que puso el juego en una consola nueva. Empezaron a salir notificaciones en el juego y los trofeos le saltaron al final de forma consecutiva. No tiene mucho sentido hackear un juego de 5 minutos y de dificultad 0,1. Y más en una cuenta con más de 2000 juegos y 700 platinos.

La cosa no es el sentido si no que según las reglas de esta web no debe usarse un guardado/save, aunque sea propio, para sacar trofeos en tiempos imposibles o fuera de un orden.

On 8/7/2018 at 10:31 AM, Arin1979 said:

La cosa no es el sentido si no que según las reglas de esta web no debe usarse un guardado/save, aunque sea propio, para sacar trofeos en tiempos imposibles o fuera de un orden.

No sabía que en ps4 se podían usar saves. Y no veo que haya dicho que los usó. Ha explicado que le saltaron todos los trofeos al final del juego.

He already hid the game. I think this dispute can be closed now.

1 hour ago, karlesbs said:

No sabía que en ps4 se podían usar saves. Y no veo que haya dicho que los usó. Ha explicado que le saltaron todos los trofeos al final del juego.

Los 50 más rápidos en sacarse este platino estan en los 4 minutos, ¿tu crees que si se pudiera sacar en mucho menos, legalmente, no lo habria hecho más gente?

¿Que ha pasado? es fácil, haces el platino y luego guardas el save y borras tu cuenta, claramente no actualizas los trofeos, la vuelves a crear y usas tu propio save para sacar en 35 s el platino, pero hay un problema... en esta web eso no dejan hacerlo.

OP hide the trophy list in dispute, can close this.

He have good chance is legit cause, for this game ( and some other ) the physical copy has more fast, due of loading screen, so i think is good

I dont know anything about this game, but simply looking at his profile makes me feel like this flag should be lifted. Why would anyone, who has gotten that far, start cheating on such an easy game? It really doesnt make any sense to me honestly. It also makes me wonder, who is bored enough to scan all his 2k played games to finally find that one game, which has "suspicious" timestamps, and flag him for it. 

Also, if he really was a cheater, wouldnt there be some more flags already? 

Well, Im not in charge here, but I would lift this. 

2 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

I dont know anything about this game, but simply looking at his profile makes me feel like this flag should be lifted. Why would anyone, who has gotten that far, start cheating on such an easy game? It really doesnt make any sense to me honestly. It also makes me wonder, who is bored enough to scan all his 2k played games to finally find that one game, which has "suspicious" timestamps, and flag him for it. 

Also, if he really was a cheater, wouldnt there be some more flags already? 

Well, Im not in charge here, but I would lift this. 

The thing is, instead of arguing his case, he decided to hide the game. If the other account I mentioned before is his, he has cheated easy, pretty quick and completely pointless stuff before.

I think however it's not he who did this. It's definitely not only one person playing on his account.

Also, many of the top 100 players have been caught cheating. Almost every one of them who has hidden games has been caught at least once. Some could actually argue his 2k played games count indicate foul play, and that this time he just slipped up.

4 hours ago, Blazhead said:

He have good chance is legit cause, for this game ( and some other ) the physical copy has more fast, due of loading screen, so i think is good

This was said long after he hid the trophies, but this is what it looked like:

2018_07_12_06h30_06.png

What do I think? I don't know, but could be one of the guys who play on his account slipped up. Many of these guys who play for others will cheat. I didn't close this thread either, so I guess grimy did, but it was intentionally left open for @Biel_Eric to respond, but he can PM me if he wants to open it again.