Crash Bandicoot Simultaneous Livestream Comparison

TheElecPlay

For those waiting for the original PS1 classics, nows the time to experience them for the first time on Xbox One, Switch and Steam.

Having completed the N.Sane Trilogy on the PlayStation 4 last year, I wanted to challenge myself even further so I'm replaying the original trilogy on the PlayStation and the N.Sane remake on the Xbox One simultaneously on Twitch!

Edited by noahez92

In this simultaneous livestream of Crash Bandicoot on PS1 and Xbox One, I talk a bit about the creation of Crash Bandicoot and provide some hints and tips on how to complete certain levels (especially The Road to Nowhere) and defeat the two bosses: Ripper Roo and Koala Kong. 

Special thanks to Dave Siller (game designer/producer of the original Crash Bandicoot) and Brendan O' Brien (original voice actor of Crash) for checking out the channel!

• 2 weeks later...

In this simultaneous livestream of Crash Bandicoot on PS1 and Xbox One, I provide tips and strategies on how to complete certain levels (especially The High Road and Slippery Climb) and revisit some of the earlier levels to obtain Clear Gems.

Special thanks to Dave Siller (game designer/producer of the original Crash Bandicoot) Dave Baggett (programmer of the original Crash trilogy) and Brendan O' Brien (original voice actor of Crash) for checking out the channel!

Having completed the N.Sane Trilogy on the PlayStation 4 last year, I wanted to challenge myself even further so I'm replaying the original Crash Bandicoot on the PlayStation and the N.Sane remake on the Xbox One simultaneously!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...