Darksiders III Release Date [Nov 26 2018]

Gwendly

1 minute ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

Are Mondays the new Fridays now? 1f914.png

It will depend on your region - for us its 5am on the 27th - so I imagine somewhere it will be midnight, which will be the point of origin, so to speak. If it's doing a worldwide release at the same time, then the time will all come from that point. 

Which is a little strange as I thought THQ was a German company? That would make it 6am at the time of unlocking - here in EU, we usually have a 2pm unlock time or a midnight one. Who knows. Guess we'll find out soon now MS has once again purposely posted the info to try and get in there first.

5 hours ago, turniplord said:

It will depend on your region - for us its 5am on the 27th - so I imagine somewhere it will be midnight, which will be the point of origin, so to speak. If it's doing a worldwide release at the same time, then the time will all come from that point. 

Which is a little strange as I thought THQ was a German company? That would make it 6am at the time of unlocking - here in EU, we usually have a 2pm unlock time or a midnight one. Who knows. Guess we'll find out soon now MS has once again purposely posted the info to try and get in there first.

THQNordic is a swedish company, timezone is same as germany though.

I just hope that the game wont be a flop in term of sales. There has barely been any promotion for it, yet the release is supposed to be in a few months. The core fanbase will obviously buy the game anyway, but will enough "casuals/mainstream gamers" (you know what I mean) notice it and pick it up?

Edited by Sinthoras_96

1 hour ago, communistwookiee said:

Nope. THQNordic skipped E3 this year, but will be at gamescom. 

I'll always take these listings with a heavy dose of salt. Until I see something from Gunfire Games or THQNordic, I'll not get excited.

ok, also didn't they release some gameplay footage a year back or so?

7 minutes ago, turniplord said:

Says this when I look:

Darksiders III
THQ Nordic
Release date: Tuesday, November 27, 2018, 5:00:00 a.m.

I just looked again and now it goes to a different page that does say that... Since the pre order isn't even open yet though I'll believe it when I see it.

Hell yes, I heard they finally gave us the release date for this! Can't wait to #Unleashthefury ! However, those of you ordering the apocalypse edition of this, I'd start saving now. I think it's 400 dollars ?

https://store.thqnordic.com/games/darksiders/1135/darksiders-iii-apocalypse-edition?c=520

Edited by jackmadrox

12 hours ago, jackmadrox said:

Hell yes, I heard they finally gave us the release date for this! Can't wait to #Unleashthefury ! However, those of you ordering the apocalypse edition of this, I'd start saving now. I think it's 400 dollars 1f62e.png

https://store.thqnordic.com/games/darksiders/1135/darksiders-iii-apocalypse-edition?c=520

Just pre-ordered that. 0-day purchase no matter the price.