Darksiders III Release Date [Nov 26 2018]

Gwendly

25 minutes ago, Gwendly said:

I'm guessing that since the $400 doesn't mention any dlc outside of the armor that this won't get any dlc then? 

Or do they expect people to buy the season pass after they buy the $400 edition ? Lol

They're probably thinking that if an idiot will shell out $400, then they love our game.  So much so that they wouldn't mind spending extra.. 

Seriously though? $400???? Wtf you can get a pro and a game with that.

3 hours ago, Gwendly said:

I'm guessing that since the $400 doesn't mention any dlc outside of the armor that this won't get any dlc then? 

Or do they expect people to buy the season pass after they buy the $400 edition ? Lol

I mean alot of cool stuff does come with the apocalypse edition. But whether or not it's worth dropping 400 big ones on, is entirely up to you. Me personally, I would buy the apocalypse edition if I was rich and could spare that kind of moolah. 

2 hours ago, PooPooBlast said:

Seriously though? $400???? Wtf you can get a pro and a game with that.

Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing.

2 hours ago, jackmadrox said:

Me personally, I would buy the apocalypse edition if I was rich and could spare that kind of moolah. 

Haha I mean I respect people's decisions to do whatever with their money but to me even if I was rich, I'd probably find something else to fork out $400 on, you know? 

Might've been harsh a little but that was my initial reaction after seeing that price tag ?

• 2 months later...

credit to Asmodaios344 of GameFAQs for this find

https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2018/10/11/darksiders-3-dlc/#/slide/1

and this:

Asmodaios344 (Topic Creator)13 hours ago#2
Official response from Darksiders discord:

John_GunfireGames: For reference for people wondering, the crucible and Armor would not exist for DS3 if it wasn't for the DLC. We weren't just sitting on these things trying to drain money out of folks.

It's unfortunate, but we're a smaller team, half the size of the DS1 team and a third of the size of DS2. DS3 is still a very large game! However, we can't provide the amount of content 500 person teams can, but what we can do is deliver a solid Darksiders experience that feels great from beginning to the end!

Sad that they are making a series staple (Abyssal Armor) "dlc"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...