Connection problem.

SnowFleurz

I can't search the community for maps because the screen never loads, and neither can I publish a planet because the game tells me Connection failed. Please check your internet connection

I am logged into psn and other games works online just fine.

Anyone else have this issue with the game?

My bet is, the servers are full. :D This game never had a lot of players before it went PS+, the servers were complete garbage beforehand with literally less than 50 players in the world who had even played the game (not at the same time)...

2 minutes ago, bananamuffin-352 said:

Same thing is happening for me, though there's no reason to actually use those features. You can play your own planets through the "My planets" option on the main menu.

This is true, so I will update the guide with this info soon. Just gotta redownload the game and make sure I get the guide correct about this! :) It also speeds up the grind.

Edited by MMDE

3 hours ago, bananamuffin-352 said:

Same thing is happening for me, though there's no reason to actually use those features. You can play your own planets through the "My planets" option on the main menu.

I can't seem to find this "My Planets" option anywhere. Where exactly is it supposed to be located?