Honestly...

PetertheKeeper

That wasn't that bad of an adventure. I know a lot of people didn't like the Mad Max game, but I grew a bit attached to Chum and Max's adventures. I mean I kind of have a huge interest in Mad Max in general and also Cars but still, it wasn't that much different from Assassin's Creed series with the constant grinding and side missions. Not sure why everyone was so annoyed by it. Will probably play it again on Xbox One in the future.

• Like 3

I had fun achieving platinum for Mad Max, i had a quick look what to keep in mind for some challenges so it was'nt that much of a grind for me.

Don't know why people hated this game. For sure i was sceptical caus of the reviews and wouldn't had bought the game, but it was for free on PS+ and i enjoined playing it.

Once again to remember, don't follow the majority when it comes on game reviews and opinions of people.

• Like 1

I would say that it's probably above average there were somethings I liked about it such as the combat and how the cars felt.  One of my main problems with the game was that I didn't feel isolated or had some great need to savage for water and gas because there were camps all over the place and I don't think I honestly ever came close to running out of gas.

2 minutes ago, MrKittyEmperor said:

I would say that it's probably above average there were somethings I liked about it such as the combat and how the cars felt.  One of my main problems with the game was that I didn't feel isolated or had some great need to savage for water and gas because there were camps all over the place and I don't think I honestly ever came close to running out of gas.

Now you mention it, you're right on you don't get that feeling of isolation.

I remember on the tutorial when you fill your can with water, i thought damn i'm going to need think ahead what i'm going to do to make sure i'm not ending without water and gas, and i figured it out fast that that wasn't the case :P

But still an enjoyable game.

On July 8, 2018 at 11:41 AM, Burkhard_lycan said:

That wasn't that bad of an adventure. I know a lot of people didn't like the Mad Max game, but I grew a bit attached to Chum and Max's adventures. I mean I kind of have a huge interest in Mad Max in general and also Cars but still, it wasn't that much different from Assassin's Creed series with the constant grinding and side missions. Not sure why everyone was so annoyed by it. Will probably play it again on Xbox One in the future.

It's actually a really fun game. I think people complain about anything these days.