Bug to get level in Injustice PSVITA without boost online

KingStoneFlashBr

7 minutes ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

I don't get what you're doing in the video. It's in French.

That ain't French, it's Portuguese :)

But yeah, don't know either what's going on ?

Edited by TNekke

If you are using a 2nd vita here is the method I used. I grinded to 50 wins on my main acct going against my dummy. All I did was find my dummy and then continuously hit rematch. I forgot which arena I played in but there is a statue on the middle... I believe it was the hall of justice (outside) but I used either bain or Solomon grundy on the right where u just keep pressing R button on vita for the map interaction. Once you hit 50 wins you get a 1 hour 10x xp boost. So you quit out to activate it then u find your dummy again. Do the same as before and keep rematching. as long as u dont exit out of the rematch then the 10x xp boost will last until u decide to exit out... I was averaging 100,000+xp per match if I remember correctly.

On 08/07/2018 at 7:41 PM, Sergen said:

To be fair, American English and British English are so far off that I hardly understand it, like what the fuck does the word "color" even mean? 

@VirtuaSoulXray_1 I'll be the first to say thanks for posting this, it's a very cool method that you've found out, since most people have a hard time grinding this version because the AI keeps attacking them. On the English versions of the game, the character you're referring to as "Wolf" is Lobo. I have been wanting to do this version of the game, I just don't have a 2nd vita console to grind with, but when I return home I'll end up getting one and then I'll do this game eventually. 

Thanks my friend, enjoy!!!

• Like 1

On 08/07/2018 at 7:28 PM, LuciaRosethorn said:

American? America speaks English. :facepalm:

I’m sorry, but she was very funny :D

“Can you speak AMERICAN?!” Hahaha

There is no “Brazilian” language either, it’s Portuguese, rather people like it or not :)

I still smell some irony in both comments, and that’s funny to imagine both arguing about this :D Plus another person that only speaks French? This is so random :D

On 08/07/2018 at 6:35 PM, VirtuaSoulXray_1 said:

J'ai édité le tutoriel, il suffit de suivre la vidéo, j'ai ajouté le tutoriel et le français.

câlins

(S)he’s just saying that the tutorial was edited and French language was added to it. So, for those that didn’t understand in American, this won’t help :D:D:D

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

I’m sorry, but she was very funny :D

“Can you speak AMERICAN?!” Hahaha

There is no “Brazilian” language either, it’s Portuguese, rather people like it or not :)

I still smell some irony in both comments, and that’s funny to imagine both arguing about this :D Plus another person that only speaks French? This is so random :D

(S)he’s just saying that the tutorial was edited and French language was added to it. So, for those that didn’t understand in American, this won’t help :D:D:D

The gameplay is all you need. It'll inevitably be confusing for someone who hasn't played the game, but what I see is that he's using the tube at the top of the map and interacting with it until his AI opponent stops moving, I guess that is needed to trigger the glitch so the opponent doesn't move. After that, he then starts interacting with the environment, but not hitting the opponent and every time you interact with the environment you get 50XP, but there's a way you can get 15x XP if you have a 50 win streak online and buy a 5x XP multiplier from the archives. This method is the best one I've seen for vita, because it allows you to keep doing the method infinitely, one of my friends told me of another method they used which was in adhoc mode, where he'd interact with the stage for the 90 seconds of the match and have to keep doing it for the rest of the match. On PS3 and PS4 you can use a method similar to this one, but you have the luxury of using a turbo controller to AFK the game for you, on the vita version you do unfortunately have to manually input the interaction button to get the XP. 

2 minutes ago, Sergen said:

A jogabilidade é tudo que você precisa. Será inevitavelmente confuso para alguém que não tenha jogado o jogo, mas o que eu vejo é que ele está usando o tubo no topo do mapa e interagindo com ele até que seu oponente de IA pare de se mover, eu acho que é necessário disparar a falha para que o adversário não se mova. Depois disso, ele começa a interagir com o ambiente, mas não acerta o oponente e toda vez que você interage com o ambiente você recebe 50XP, mas há uma maneira de obter 15x XP se você tiver uma sequência de 50 vitórias online e comprar uma EXP 5x multiplicador dos arquivos. Este método é o melhor que já vi para a vita, porque permite que você continue fazendo o método infinitamente, um dos meus amigos me contou sobre outro método que eles usaram que estava no modo adhoc, onde ele ' d interagir com o palco durante os 90 segundos da partida e continuar fazendo isso pelo resto da partida. Na PS3 e PS4 você pode usar um método semelhante a este, mas você tem o luxo de usar um controlador turbo para AFK o jogo para você, na versão vita você infelizmente tem que inserir manualmente o botão de interação para obter o XP. 

Wool, exactly my friend!!!With my video, use infinite interaction with 15x xp

I don't want to seem rude but you've simply just shared the same strategy for leveling up that i've outlined in my trophy guide, just with different characters and a different stage.. Which by the way seems like a slower way of doing it compared to what I put in my guide :S 

Edited by SlimSanta94
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, SlimSanta94 said:

I don't want to seem rude but you've simply just shared the same strategy for leveling up that i've outlined in my trophy guide, just with different characters and a different stage.. Which by the way seems like a slower way of doing it compared to what I put in my guide :S 

Friend, did not even know of the existence of his "guide", I simply shared my discovery with the players. If your guide is faster, congratulations!

And from what I saw, your guide refers to the PS4, not PSVITA !!

Edited by VirtuaSoulXray_1
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm amazed no one realized you can just close application when you get the streak boost before it expires to reset timer. 

You can then just grind off AI or whatever grabbing an interactable. I also recommend Hall of Justice or whichever map has the little device you can latch on to near the portal. It prevents the AI from hitting you as often and even if pushed to corner, you can still use it. 

You can get a 10x multiplayer then add the 5x from the gallery and have 15. It should buy you enough even when resetting. If youre scared of resetting try a 3x or 5x regular streak boost, it should push it to max when opened up again, 

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just want to correct the description for this glitch: It is NOT required that you avoid hitting Lobo in order for the glitch to work. You can hit him and then still trigger the glitch afterwards. Hitting him does, however, undo the glitch once he's frozen, so you'll want to be careful about your positioning when triggering your R1 as much as possible. If he rolls or dashes into you just as you kick, well, that's okay, he clearly wasn't glitched. If you kick several times in a row (which makes you move forward slightly each time) and he's not moving, though--he might have frozen and if you make contact you're making him unfreeze.

So R1 to use the overhead rail and get some distance, then do a kick or two if you've got room, repeat until he quits moving. Walk into him to push him a safe distance away, then just keep hitting R1 and back (to counter the slight forward movements with each kick.)

Yes, I realize (now) that XxIsa-GxX's post above mentioned that hitting Lobo is okay, but it's a bit buried and I certainly missed it at first, so I felt it deserved a post of its own.

Edited by Thermopyle2
  • Like 2