Ratchet & Clank Challange Mode Trophies ( PS4 )

tinman_1954

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, KenobiEagle said:

Been considering returning to this game to clean up and earn the Platinum....

@PanSatyro, what do you mean by "go hard for fast exp."? I may have just forgotten, but do you actually earn more exp playing on Hard, or did you just mean to use the phrase "go hard"? haha

I'm pretty certain you earn the same experience no matter what difficulty you're playing on. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, coming back to this as I've now earned the Platinum. Difficulty doesn't matter with respect to experience gain, and to be honest, there are quite a few areas where you can clear nearly all the enemies, then restart the checkpoint rinse/repeat for quick xp gain. No one need worry about getting to the end of their first Challenge Mode playthrough not having attained max level.

• 2 years later...

Hi,

I've just finished the first playthrough, collected all the golden bolts and unlocked the inviciblity. Is it possible to switch it on and start challenge mode? Will it effect the trophy?

Thanks

Edited by Zolo880731

On 2.7.2021 at 10:38 AM, Zolo880731 said:

Hi,

I've just finished the first playthrough, collected all the golden bolts and unlocked the inviciblity. Is it possible to switch it on and start challenge mode? Will it effect the trophy?

Thanks

You can still earn trophies with invincibility on BUT you dont get any xp while playing. And judging from my current challenge mode i have to do at least a second challenge run to rank up to level 20. So i would not recommend it.