Increase “Pillow Talk” chance?

Elvick_

Is there a way to, because two rooms for a good 100 days ingame haven’t had any pillow talk. Do I just evict one of them and get a new pair that will do the nasty? I need the stat boost kids, i can’t progress anymore without them. 

3 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

Is there a way to, because two rooms for a good 100 days ingame haven’t had any pillow talk. Do I just evict one of them and get a new pair that will do the nasty? I need the stat boost kids, i can’t progress anymore without them. 

Story of my life.

Spoiler

A couple of things worth noting that would prevent pillow talk:

• Make sure the pair are a couple and not a parent and child for example
  • The healing pod bed doesn't give snuggle time

If neither of those are the issue then yeah eviction and getting a new pair seems to be the best option. Don't forget cakes!

Edited by Zolkovo

2 hours ago, Zolkovo said:

Story of my life.

Hide contents

A couple of things worth noting that would prevent pillow talk:

• Make sure the pair are a couple and not a parent and child for example
  • The healing pod bed doesn't give snuggle time

If neither of those are the issue then yeah eviction and getting a new pair seems to be the best option. Don't forget cakes!

All my rooms are totaled out at this point. So that's not the issue. I always have cakes, doesn't help create "pillow talk" time [if only...]. I've just been doing new pairs. It's a huge pain in the ass. You'd think having specific beds or other items would increase "pillow talk". But nope. Huge pain, but I just have monster stuff to do now. Managed to get through basically trapping everything as it was coming up stairs so I only had to deal with one at a time. Had to cycle through most of the room's monsters to do it, but it was easier than fiddling around waiting for monsters to not be in a "pillow talkless" marriage. :P