Is the trophy list from the physical version the same as the digital one?

Phantom2654

So I played heavy rain for free with ps plus this month and got the platinum.

Unfortunately I missed beyond two souls two months ago and now I am very interested in playing it before getting detroit.

The reason I am asking is because I am not really interested in playing heavy rain again even though I really liked it.

I found a physical bundle of both games for a good price and I was thinking of getting it instead of waiting for beyond two souls to go on sale, will the physical version of heavy rain have the same trophy list and saves?

8 minutes ago, Sardavanua said:

Yes it's the same trophy list.

FYI there's a section called Games on this site where you can look up trophy lists and stuff

Thank you and I know about the games section, however some game have separate lists and I wanted to be 100% sure.

2 hours ago, Phantom2654 said:

Thank you and I know about the games section, however some game have separate lists and I wanted to be 100% sure.

Yeah, some developers don't keep their lists very organized and that's the only time separate lists would occur, so if there aren't any "Physical / Digital" or "North America / Europe" labels, then basically it's just a single organized list (Or in Heavy Rains case, one for PS3 and one for PS4) ;) 

On PS4 the digital version often also replaces the physical version's icon on your XMB. I assume the save file will be the same on any versions you play, as long as you have the same region of the game as the one you intend to play. Sometimes on PS3 there were issues with digital versions having a different save file than the physical version. 

7 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Yeah, some developers don't keep their lists very organized and that's the only time separate lists would occur, so if there aren't any "Physical / Digital" or "North America / Europe" labels, then basically it's just a single organized list (Or in Heavy Rains case, one for PS3 and one for PS4) ;) 

6 hours ago, Sergen said:

On PS4 the digital version often also replaces the physical version's icon on your XMB. I assume the save file will be the same on any versions you play, as long as you have the same region of the game as the one you intend to play. Sometimes on PS3 there were issues with digital versions having a different save file than the physical version. 

Thank you very much guys! Much appreciated.

Edited by Phantom2654