I have the power trophy dlc 3

despoteee

• 2 years later...
On 7/9/2018 at 8:12 PM, ObliviousSenpai said:

You only need to complete the EE for chapter 3, beneath the ice to earn the trophy. It can be done in a custom game.

I can confirm this still works. Just got the trophy this way with a friend.

I'm so glad that we didn't have to bother with chapters 1 & 2, God bless this wonderful glitch. ?

I'm not sure it's a glitch, I would say it's deliberate. Imagine what would be to complete all maps in a row with 9 random objectives waves. I mean, you can't make a mistake. At least in every other map, you can make a mistake and restart a process, like charging different batteries with the correct amount of zombies in a given order, enter a passcode/radio frequency, kill different types of zombies in a specific order/manner etc. Here, you can't miss the objective, which is very restrictive, and you can't miss NINE times. I really think it' a deliberate choice, even if it's very simple I agree. Anyway, DLC 3 is the easiest one IMO.

7 hours ago, waIafc0 said:

I'm not sure it's a glitch, I would say it's deliberate. Imagine what would be to complete all maps in a row with 9 random objectives waves. I mean, you can't make a mistake. At least in every other map, you can make a mistake and restart a process, like charging different batteries with the correct amount of zombies in a given order, enter a passcode/radio frequency, kill different types of zombies in a specific order/manner etc. Here, you can't miss the objective, which is very restrictive, and you can't miss NINE times. I really think it' a deliberate choice, even if it's very simple I agree. Anyway, DLC 3 is the easiest one IMO.

Oh I don't have to imagine, some friends of mine weren't aware of this and spent days doing it the hard way, all 3 chapters in a row. Needless to say, they were not pleased when they found out. ?

Maybe it's a glitch, maybe not. This is quite confusing due to the fact that it won't work in an online public game. In a public game you can't play chapter 3 without doing 1 and 2 first, so that may be the reason why.

17 minutes ago, JeManquedHygiene said:

Maybe it's a glitch, maybe not. This is quite confusing due to the fact that it won't work in an online public game. In a public game you can't play chapter 3 without doing 1 and 2 first, so that may be the reason why.

Wait, what ?! I did it with a friend two days ago and we started directly from chapter 3. It was not a "public match" but "personalized match".

14 minutes ago, waIafc0 said:

Wait, what ?! I did it with a friend two days ago and we started directly from chapter 3. It was not a "public match" but "personalized match".

Yes, selecting a chapter is only possible in custom games and not in public games for some reason.

Edited by JeManquedHygiene

3 hours ago, JeManquedHygiene said:

Oh I don't have to imagine, some friends of mine weren't aware of this and spent days doing it the hard way, all 3 chapters in a row. Needless to say, they were not pleased when they found out. 1f606.png

this is not a glitch. If you read carefully the description of the trophy, it is clearly related to the Chapter 3.

If your friends did the 3 chapters EE back-to-back, they unlocked the zombie character, that is obtainable if you complete the EE on every map. It is not too hard, i did it with 2 friends in a day. Anyway, you have to grind 50 games, it can be part of the process for a nice character