Dead online ?

Hi everyone,i have a question about the matchmaking games. Is there enough guys to play in matchmaking games or it's already dead ?

Also can we do the hidden challenge and the rest of the trophies (even the 10 wins in every variant) with only 2 guys or we need absolutely 4 ?

Thanks for the reply.

Quite a few of them can be boosted (look at my trophies to see which). It is quite quiet on the online mode but it depends on the time of day you'll be playing. In my mind the hardest thing about it is having the patience to get the MM trophies - especially with the awful online mode itself.

The game isint even a week old, the online player count is as good as it gets.

All the MP trophies can be boosted, but you will need minimum player counts (2,4,6,8) to start various modes to get wins.

The 10 wins in every mode can be boosted with just two players most challenges can be boosted with just two players the one that will take the most time and need more players is the 5xp for every bonus event challenge. You need 76k of xp for it and you can get that in customs matches it doesn't have to be online.