DualShock 4 Features Video

Chambers35

I too am really looking forward to PS4. I'm going to start a 'PS4 Funds Pool' where I take 10 or 20 pounds out of my wages each week and put them to one side. Hopefully I'll have enough by the time it releases. I think the new controller is awesome. It's new yet familiar, and the 'much talked about' Share button has me really intrigued. Only disappointing thing about PS4 is the lack of backwards compatibility. But hey, I'll still have my PS3 just like I still have my PS2.

You know, at first, I could give two shits about the PS4.  I still feel really solid about the PS3 and won't give it up for a long time.  This controller video sure helped sell me on the idea though.  Just from the controller, it feels like Sony is really putting some serious thought into it.  Not only that, but it feels like they may be keeping their fan base and new consumers all in mind.

They may fully sell me if they come out with something revolutionary: say for instance, a 1TB solid state HD.  That would make me cream my shorts.  I would definitely be using a PS3 and PS4 if the HD was a huge solid state drive.  Think about that.  They'd almost completely remove the possibility of a unit failing if the only moving parts they had on it was the BluRay player.  That would be so sick.

Edited by prarpin
  • Like 1

I too am really looking forward to PS4. I'm going to start a 'PS4 Funds Pool' where I take 10 or 20 pounds out of my wages each week and put them to one side. Hopefully I'll have enough by the time it releases. I think the new controller is awesome. It's new yet familiar, and the 'much talked about' Share button has me really intrigued. Only disappointing thing about PS4 is the lack of backwards compatibility. But hey, I'll still have my PS3 just like I still have my PS2.

That is exactly what I did when I started the academy last year. I now have over $600 in the account (and I'm still adding to it) so I'll have the best version of the PS4 as well as a few launch games when it gets released. I can't wait.

Parker