Who Did You Play as Most?

I found myself using Roland for the beginning of the game and then sticking with Leander once I had him. Personally, I couldn't stand Evan or Tani to fight with for whatever reason. Ended up with Bracken, Roland, and Leander for the majority of the game. I'm just curious to see where everyone ended up. 

• Like 1

I stuck with Roland pretty much the whole way since I felt more comfortable with him. I did use Tani in a couple spots to beat the harder optional bosses with her poison bow however. Otherwise I stuck with Roland, Evan, and Leander since I like to have at least one person using magic and Leander leveled up the fastest for me.

• 1 month later...

I mostly use Evan I actually feel relaxed when using him during tough boss fights or tainted enemies, Roland comes next to him I never changed these two out, I don't use Tani  that much but she has a very powerful skill that pretty much can kill or heavily damage all the enemies in the battle circlewhere she shower the battle ground with a purple arrows, it's good if you want to speed through some fights.

• 5 weeks later...

I used bracken simply because i'm lazy, Literally just use her healing beacon thing and just smash the enemies that get to close... Pretty much never had to use any sort of item because of it honestly. Seemed a bit OP so i never actually bothered to care what other two characters i was using lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 10‏/7‏/2018 at 1:07 AM, mk79797 said:

I found myself using Roland for the beginning of the game and then sticking with Leander once I had him. Personally, I couldn't stand Evan or Tani to fight with for whatever reason. Ended up with Bracken, Roland, and Leander for the majority of the game. I'm just curious to see where everyone ended up. 

Will at first i often play as evan but not for long

in the end i did exactly like you those three are the best in the game

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/26/2019 at 9:54 AM, chickenbaltipie said:

i'm on chapter 4 and just used Evan, Roland and the tank Pirate dude so far.  Is Tani any good?  What does she bring thats different to my current 3?

Tani is great for fast attacks and her range abilities are pretty reliable. The pirate guy also uses a bow so I'm not sure how they compare.

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 4:54 AM, chickenbaltipie said:

i'm on chapter 4 and just used Evan, Roland and the tank Pirate dude so far.  Is Tani any good?  What does she bring thats different to my current 3?

You can use whoever you like during the main game. However, during post game Tani is crucial for grinding levels. Her skills combined with a venomous bow are just deadly.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Roland. I mean who doesn't want to play as the fucking President of the United States killing fantasy creatures? Also he's the character you start with and I think statistically when you do that it's gonna be the character most players stick with.  Also Tani for her absurdly broken poison bow.