Cannot submit school xp

DerelictSoul

Anyone else running into this problem?  I've been playing for maybe a week now with no issues however, today the game hangs after every combat trial giving me a message that it can't submit my school xp and to retry........no matter how many retries it never takes.  So I'm missing out on a ton of school xp and not making any progress towards Black Belt or Student becomes Teacher.  Google has shown me that others are having this issue but as of yet no solutions........

I remember I've experienced this error once or twice. Reloading a game always helped in my case.

35 minutes ago, gamesfourever said:

what do you mean 'cant submit'?

At the end of a PvP match the game sometimes bugs out and does not add XP to your school progression.

2 hours ago, Skadoki said:

I remember I've experienced this error once or twice. Reloading a game always helped in my case.

Nope, hasn't helped yet :(  It won't even load the school info page while sitting at a shrine.  Some kind of communication error.  No leaderboard either.

12 hours ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

This glitch/bug hit me today. I guess the only thing I can do is wait.

Yup, most likely will be cleared up the next day.  But to make it easy on yourself, just try to look at the school info at a shrine, if that doesn't load then you know you won't get your xp either.  For some reason the school server is not part of the game server.