Posssible Victory is Life DLC

REAPER4536

It is very likely, i think they will include trophies such as hit level 65 and finish the 6 new campaign missions. Perhaps a DS9 exploration trophy or reputation completion for the new gamma reputation. It could be anything they can stick an in-game accolade to really.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Cappy4000 said:

It is very likely, i think they will include trophies such as hit level 65 and finish the 6 new campaign missions. Perhaps a DS9 exploration trophy or reputation completion for the new gamma reputation. It could be anything they can stick an in-game accolade to really.

True but as I havent reach the platinum yet - thanks to way to 2409 - I am happy to do something else than waiting to repeat a daily

I hope its not as time consuming as those lore trophies - dlc 1 was ok - trophy wised

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, shadaik said:

Well, DLC is out and installed,no trophy list update on my system or on PSNP. I'll probably create a Jem'Hadar anyway for the storyline.

Im not sure but can they do something like in no man's sky? Like adding the dlcs in the next bug fix update or will there be no dlc trophies at all?

8 hours ago, REAPER4536 said:

Im not sure but can they do something like in no man's sky? Like adding the dlcs in the next bug fix update or will there be no dlc trophies at all?

Seems possible, but I think ARC Games does not like to do DLC trophies very much. The last major Neverwinter update (City of Omu) didn't get new trophies, either.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, shadaik said:

Seems possible, but I think ARC Games does not like to do DLC trophies very much. The last major Neverwinter update (City of Omu) didn't get new trophies, either.

To bad I really like DLC trophies when they come with huge content and when they are free ( unlike Updates which contain new gammodes only)