Rinoa from VIII Joins the Dissidia NT roster.

Xel

3 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Maybe we will see FFVIII get ported to the PS4 with trophies like VII and IX........

They better! 

2 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

Wow - so many Rinoa fans? She was one of my least favorite female characters in FF. Different strokes for different folks.

20193568.gif

3 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Wow - so many Rinoa fans? She was one of my least favorite female characters in FF. Different strokes for different folks.

For me it's not a case of being her fan.. I generically like the FF8 cast, even tough for me it's one of the ones that I related less too (main fault is graphic wise, for some reason the way they decided to make the color pallet on the overworld made it look really bad to the point that I prefer FF7 graphics..), the story didn't felt that great with the last disc stuff.. but then FF9 kind of had a similar bs twist towards the end..

And as far as DLC goes, she's easily the more likeable of the 3 that we got so far.. at least for me, but I'm a "newer" FF player, AKA, never played anything before 7, so the other FFVI guy didn't told me much.. but then I like Terra (ya, odd), and I simply hate almost everything in FF12.. it actually was the main reason why I stop being a FF blind fan, and started looking into other RPGs, and I thank FF12 for that, otherwise I will still be missing out on a lot of great of experiences from the RPG golden era! Now I'm more of a FF, Disgaea, Persona/SMT universe fan, that can enjoy most RPGs :) (I want Shadow Hearts 1&2 on PS4.. and a P3 remaster too)

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

She uses her bow/rocket thing to shoot her dog at enemies. That easily puts her in top 5.

Seems the move is in too.

1 hour ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

For me it's not a case of being her fan.. I generically like the FF8 cast, even tough for me it's one of the ones that I related less too (main fault is graphic wise, for some reason the way they decided to make the color pallet on the overworld made it look really bad to the point that I prefer FF7 graphics..), the story didn't felt that great with the last disc stuff.. but then FF9 kind of had a similar bs twist towards the end..

And as far as DLC goes, she's easily the more likeable of the 3 that we got so far.. at least for me, but I'm a "newer" FF player, AKA, never played anything before 7, so the other FFVI guy didn't told me much.. but then I like Terra (ya, odd), and I simply hate almost everything in FF12.. it actually was the main reason why I stop being a FF blind fan, and started looking into other RPGs, and I thank FF12 for that, otherwise I will still be missing out on a lot of great of experiences from the RPG golden era! Now I'm more of a FF, Disgaea, Persona/SMT universe fan, that can enjoy most RPGs :) (I want Shadow Hearts 1&2 on PS4.. and a P3 remaster too)

Ya I was in the same boat, after 12 I found the Tales series and a bunch of others. 12 should be remade to how the story was supposed to be(whatever that was) 

• Like 1

I don't know why but somehow the face feels off to me. Can't really describe it but it somehow it feels doll-like? Kinda plastic. Don't know how to describe it best. Still I like the fact that another character besides Squall gets some recognition. Now Selphie and Irvine next, please. :D

Still I'm not really intrigued in the game. Gimme a PS4-port of FF 8 instead. Want to relive that Dollet-mission FMVs in glorious HD pixelated quality,

Edited by Crimson Idol

• 3 months later...

Rinoa and Vayne are the only ones i'm interested in for now. We will see the next ones. From what i've heard there were chances to see Beatrix by then she was discarded. What a shame... personally i would like to see Genesis from Crisis Core.

Voiced Rinoa (even if not in my language) is a unique moment that i've been weating for.

As my fav FF, it is useless to say that i hope to see a FFVIII remake.

Edited by DeathNyx
  • Like 1