Billionaire advice

JWHilliard

After spending (too many) hours trying to grind out the billion studs, I'm still only around a quarter of the way there.  I have built an inverted cone and can collect around 2.5 million per minute now, but even assuming optimal speed (a 500k drop every 12 seconds) it's still going to take another 5 hours (safe bet to assume it'll be longer thanks to the game lagging/crashing.

Can anyone please tell me if I'd be easier finishing everything else up, then reinstalling the game without patches and starting Billionaire from scratch?  I'm sure I've read somewhere a lot of the earlier ways to get the billion don't work after updates.

(Also, if anyone currently playing has a dragon I could borrow it'd be much appreciated.  I've tried in the clouds for 3 large maps & had no luck trying to find the dragon quest either).

Thanks

17 minutes ago, SunnyCrappyYT said:

You can watch YouTube videos in the meantime if you'd like. 

I hadn't thought of that.  I might just switch to the tv & hope it doesn't crash.  I originally went too quick with too many deposit boxes before I realised that's what was killing it.  I think through my 35ish hours of normal gameplay I only hit around 5 million studs naturally.

Is it ok if I add you later to organise a 5 minute game at some point so I can borrow your dragon?  I've gave in with it for tonight as 5 hours of crate shopping today has only found 6 out the 31 designer bricks I had left to collect.

55 minutes ago, JWHilliard said:

I hadn't thought of that.  I might just switch to the tv & hope it doesn't crash.  I originally went too quick with too many deposit boxes before I realised that's what was killing it.  I think through my 35ish hours of normal gameplay I only hit around 5 million studs naturally.

Is it ok if I add you later to organise a 5 minute game at some point so I can borrow your dragon?  I've gave in with it for tonight as 5 hours of crate shopping today has only found 6 out the 31 designer bricks I had left to collect.

Sure. Let me know what time works out for you.

• Like 2