Savage Trophy (10k kills), easy method

Ragowit

With the method I'm about to describe, you can use a turbo controller and go away from your console a couple of hours.

Moonlighter.png

Basically, go to the tech dungeon and find the room with two enemies, one respawn enemy and one little blob. Then just kill the blob over and over and let the respawn enemy respawn the blob. Use a turbo controller to always press attack and go away for a couple of hours. The big green time monster never spawned for me, dunno why (because I have completed the game?).

Here's a video of me doing it: 

Edited by Ragowit
Changed the Twitch clip to Youtube video.
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...

Nice. I'm doing something similar for singstar but I'm using a fan haha

You can probably use ps remote play app and auto-clicker on your phone, because your game supports it, it's easy but still great workaround on your part!

Singstar doesn't support remote play so I have to use "other" methods ?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, timpurnat said:

Nice. I'm doing something similar for singstar but I'm using a fan haha

You can probably use ps remote play app and auto-clicker on your phone, because your game supports it, it's easy but still great workaround on your part!

Singstar doesn't support remote play so I have to use "other" methods 1f602.png

I might have to try that.

3 hours for me about 3300 kills last night. To get 10k I don't think the drill battery would last to just leave unattended.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I can't find that room at all. I've already gotten to the 3rd floor of the Tech dungeon 10 times, gotten the Scribe trophy, and gotten 1000 kills the old fashioned way in the Tech dungeon. My last trophy before my speedrun is 10,000 kills. Is this room just more common on the 3rd floor or something and I got unlucky during my 10 trips there? I'm mostly looking on the 1st floor but still, I feel like I've seen many of the same rooms for every other dungeon and recognize a lot of the rooms in the Tech dungeon so idk why I haven't seen this one even once before. Has it been patched out? Does it still exist?

Edit: Found it 5 minutes later on the 3rd floor of the Tech dungeon. Someone else posted that you could find it on any floor but the 3rd is what worked for me, anecdotally.

Edited by XxViPeRsXx