Club Sharing

Aeir_

As I'm working towards the platinum for this game, I thought I would create and share a club in hopes that a few of us could work together to level it up and gain XP boosts on the road to level 60. If anyone is interested, feel free to join the club "Platypus" (icon has a black ship on it). If my club fills up, please feel free to use this thread to share clubs of your own.

24 minutes ago, Aeir_ said:

As I'm working towards the platinum for this game, I thought I would create and share a club in hopes that a few of us could work together to level it up and gain XP boosts on the road to level 60. If anyone is interested, feel free to join the club "Platypus" (icon has a black ship on it). If my club fills up, please feel free to use this thread to share clubs of your own.

Hi

I read your post and i thought that you may be interested in achieving the trophy for playing 5 multiplayer events. I tried to get it, but the multiplayer lobby is dead. I guess it will take no more than 5-10 minutes. 

11 hours ago, tanatos_gc said:

Hi

I read your post and i thought that you may be interested in achieving the trophy for playing 5 multiplayer events. I tried to get it, but the multiplayer lobby is dead. I guess it will take no more than 5-10 minutes. 

Yes definitely. Feel free to add me on PSN and we can organize a time for that.