Trophy glitch - chasing shadows

teethingkorea

Lol trion strikes again!!!! I might as well stop playing now then. Move onto something that actually isn’t broken. I loved this game on PS3 even with its issues but on PS4 this game is just awful. Teleporting enemies, random damage and deaths, kicks, only three days in and I’m tired of it.

• Like 1

Trophy says nothing about Shadow War in the description. Have you done 50 in regular Capture and Hold missions? There's a 'Record 50 captures in Capture and Hold' and a 'Capture 50 control points in Shadow War' Pursuit.

Edited by Yadilie

2 hours ago, stupot00 said:

Weapons level up based on damage done, you will only get 1 maybe 2 levels while you finish story but past that it's not to bad

I did the PS3 plat years ago so i couldn't remember so is gaining weapon levels end game? as im not making any progress on weapons at all.

57 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I did the PS3 plat years ago so i couldn't remember so is gaining weapon levels end game? as im not making any progress on weapons at all.

I hit level 50 today and just got assault rifles to level 5. Best way to level is find something you can crit alot like arkfall bosses or coop bosses. Also the yellow assault rifle from the zone pursuit does loads of damage. My crits went from 97 to 300+ when I got it.

I just wish you could choose the coop PvP maps you wanted to do. Fed up of liberate the lost lol.

Edited by stupot00

3 hours ago, stupot00 said:

I hit level 50 today and just got assault rifles to level 5. Best way to level is find something you can crit alot like arkfall bosses or coop bosses. Also the yellow assault rifle from the zone pursuit does loads of damage. My crits went from 97 to 300+ when I got it.

I just wish you could choose the coop PvP maps you wanted to do. Fed up of liberate the lost lol.

How do the zone pursuits rewards work?

Do you know if they scale according to the lvl you are at the moment, so that it's better to max to lvl 50 before obtaining it?

2 minutes ago, SnowFleurz said:

Do you know if they scale according to the lvl you are at the moment, so that it's better to max to lvl 50 before obtaining it?

If it's like the ps3 version, you can always just spend ark salvage to scale up your items 

15 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

If it's like the ps3 version, you can always just spend ark salvage to scale up your items 

Oh.. I played the ps3 version quite a bit and didn't know that.

Does it scale the power lvl of the item, so it matches newer picked up weapons when lvling?

Can I do this indefinately?

1 minute ago, SnowFleurz said:

Oh.. I played the ps3 version quite a bit and didn't know that.

Does it scale the power lvl of the item, so it matches newer picked up weapons when lvling?

Can I do this indefinately?

You can, but it only raises by 100 ego each time you do it, so the only real limitation is if you have enough money and ark salvage

15 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

You can, but it only raises by 100 ego each time you do it, so the only real limitation is if you have enough money and ark salvage

Ah.. Then it doesn't seem to work like that in 2050.

It looks like you can only upgrade a weapon 10 times, and the ego system is completely reworked.

So after looking through  my email  it seems trion fixed it there end after I submitted my ticket so that's the best cause of action or just wait for a patch also they are well aware of weapon progression problems to I have spoke with them about it and will issue a fix soon 

3 hours ago, SnowFleurz said:

It's goes by your power level when finishing the pursuit. You can buy the weapons again when you are higher power level.for 50 of those blue circle things you get from arkfalls.