Trophy glitch - chasing shadows

teethingkorea

22 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Wouldn't believe a word they say as since day one they have been saying they would be fixing this and that and they do nothing, Xbox had sieges took off them like 2 months ago and now delayed this update for them as well it's just a mess.

Surprisingly it actually was fixed according to my friend, people are earning them now and the game has officially been platinumed.  It only took what - 5 months?

6 minutes ago, Lag_The_Ravager said:

Surprisingly it actually was fixed according to my friend, people are earning them now and the game has officially been platinumed.  It only took what - 5 months?

Trophies are still glitched platinum is still unobtainable i have max rep i have 4 classes maxed and still no trophies for either.

On 10/16/2018 at 11:46 AM, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Trophies are still glitched platinum is still unobtainable i have max rep i have 4 classes maxed and still no trophies for either.

People are earning them for sure - he even showed me that the platinum is officially no longer 0.0% on the PSN.  It might be here because PSN profiles ONLY accounts for people who synch here, and thus whoever did platinum just hasn't synched here. 

I have no doubts it most likely is still glitched - but it is also working for some people.  

16 minutes ago, Lag_The_Ravager said:

People are earning them for sure - he even showed me that the platinum is officially no longer 0.0% on the PSN.  It might be here because PSN profiles ONLY accounts for people who synch here, and thus whoever did platinum just hasn't synched here. 

I have no doubts it most likely is still glitched - but it is also working for some people.  

I would say the platinum has been hacked or something as Trion haven't done any fixes to trophies yet but did say they would in the next patch and that's if they are even working on fixes not sure I would believe them.

On 10/17/2018 at 2:56 PM, Lag_The_Ravager said:

There is  absolutely no way unless Defiant Few Pursuit glitched the way Chimera Pursuit did where after 1 clear it completed the section for doing it X times. Defiant Few dailies hasn't worked since launch and you need to complete the daily 50 times in order to get the 2nd pursuit done.

4 hours ago, Yadilie said:

There is  absolutely no way unless Defiant Few Pursuit glitched the way Chimera Pursuit did where after 1 clear it completed the section for doing it X times. Defiant Few dailies hasn't worked since launch and you need to complete the daily 50 times in order to get the 2nd pursuit done.

It was meant to be fixed on Monday but not tested the defiant few daily and even if it has been fixed still means people can't even get this trophy for another 7 weeks.

• 1 month later...

Unfortunate than yet again Trion continues to not care about fixing whats broken. After the abysmal performance and lack of support for the PS3 version, not to mention the glitched DLC trophies, I'm glad I didn't start playing the PS4 version. I'm sorry to anyone that did.

With Trion Worlds being bought out in october and letting go of all but 25 employees, this game will likely never be fixed

"MMO studio Trion Worlds has laid off staff following an acquisition by online gaming portal Gamigo, reports Gamasutra. The number of employees impacted by the cuts weren't revealed, but a studio source told Gamasutra that "the vast majority" were let go, and that only about 25 out of more than 200 employees remain with the company. "

https://www.pcgamer.com/trion-worlds-lays-off-staff-following-buyout/