Friend level after marriage? No trophy for the community center?

RachelCharlotte

Hey, I have two questions:

1. I was expecting the grey hearts of prevously eligible characters to become available for filling after I marry, but apparently not? Does this mean that I have no way of getting them to ten hearts and that I miss out on recipes or something like that?

2. I also finished the last bundle, but I received no trophy afterwards. A thread on the steam page told me that this might be because of the friendship boost triggering other cut scenes which for some reason are considered more important by the game. Have I now missed the trophy (and whatever might have happened in a cutscene) permanently? Edit: After several days, the cutscene was shown and the trophy awarded.

Edited by Karlsson89

51 minutes ago, Karlsson89 said:

Hey, I have two questions:

1. I was expecting the grey hearts of prevously eligible characters to become available for filling after I marry, but apparently not? Does this mean that I have no way of getting them to ten hearts and that I miss out on recipes or something like that?

2. I also finished the last bundle, but I received no trophy afterwards. A thread on the steam page told me that this might be because of the friendship boost triggering other cut scenes which for some reason are considered more important by the game. Have I now missed the trophy (and whatever might have happened in a cutscene) permanently?

Only few characters require over 7 hearts for recipies and those characters you can already get to 10 hearts. No recipy is missable. 

• Like 1