Trophy & Achievement Guide

IBadDriverI

Are the challenges annoying as ink? Or alot easier!  I mean on ink you had to kill few at a time with one life ... is it the same meaning 1 life for 12 challenges?? Or if you finish 1 2 or 3 in roll and die you can start with 4 not back to 1

Edited by Titanomachy_75

4 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

Are the challenges annoying as ink? Or alot easier!  I mean on ink you had to kill few at a time with one life ... is it the same meaning 1 life for 12 challenges?? Or if you finish 1 2 or 3 in roll and die you can start with 4 not back to 1

I can sense you are nervous, with practise you will be fine.

35 minutes ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

They are very easy. You don't have to do them in one go and have unlimited retries. Plus, there are more than 12. So, if you get stuck on one challenge, you could skip it. But you shouldn't have any problems with challenges 1-12.

4 hours ago, francobigand said:

I look for it in the NA store and I can not find it ... someone knows when it comes out. in NA?

As per their website it shall be already released....

http://www.ratalaikagames.com/games/superdestronautdx.php

Good news everyone! Korean/HK (?) stack is also mentioned ;).

EDIT:

Lol, the links on this website are messed up and are connected to "InkSplosion" in PSS instead of "Super Destronaut" :D.

@RatalaikaGames: Please, fix it ;).

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

They are very easy. You don't have to do them in one go and have unlimited retries. Plus, there are more than 12. So, if you get stuck on one challenge, you could skip it. But you shouldn't have any problems with challenges 1-12.

Thanks for the info

Yeah I’m gonna wait until one or two months later to get this baby when it will be discounted as both InkSplosion & Midnight Deluxe were on sale in the EU. It just ended recently tho. but they will go back on sale at a later date and maybe alongside their other indie titles (like Twin Robots or Squareboy vs. Bullies for instance).

Edited by Skeptical69

NA will be on 17th >.<! Sorry for the inconvenience there was an error processing the store (AKA they forgot most probably >.<).....

@Skeptical69 Sales on EU are by invite so I've no idea when the game will be on sale TBH XD, we get an email a couple of weeks before the sale with the games the invite us to sale and the % of discount so it's like the lottery xD, it may be 3 months or 9 months or never (I hope this one wont happen) hahaha

On 15/07/2018 at 10:32 PM, RatalaikaGames said:

NA will be on 17th >.<! Sorry for the inconvenience there was an error processing the store (AKA they forgot most probably >.<).....

@Skeptical69 Sales on EU are by invite so I've no idea when the game will be on sale TBH XD, we get an email a couple of weeks before the sale with the games the invite us to sale and the % of discount so it's like the lottery xD, it may be 3 months or 9 months or never (I hope this one wont happen) hahaha

Will there be an Asian PS4 version?