Hello, Never said hello

Coldman1

Hi Guys been a member of this forums for quite a while but never actually introduced myself :P 

Been a gamer since i was 4 years old, started with good classic Mega drive and has always been a console i hold dearly to my heart

Favorite game series has to be Final Fantasy (IX is my favorite) 

Currently setting up a stream channel so if you're interested in having a look feel free http://www.twitch.tv/yodapow3r

Well thanks guys feel free to add me on PSN is you want to :)  

Edited by Coldman1
  • Like 4

Welcome!

Final Fantasy IX is my second favorite Final Fantasy game after XIII (yes the one everyone hates). I don't know if it's my favourite game of all time since I haven't really thought about it but it's either that or Nioh. ^_^

Nice to see someone else from Wales, especially a place I know about and plan on going to soon. =)

• Like 2

Welcome (well I guess it is a late welcome, but nice to meet you).

It is nice to see another Final Fantasy fan here.  I will always have a special place in my heart for 7 as it introduced me to the series, and was the first really big RPG I played, and I have loved them ever since.  I have liked them all, but honestly VIII and XIII:3 are the only one I have never actually finished (outside of XI and XIV being online only ones).  I just havent gone back to my PS3 to finish Lightning returns, but VIII I just never got around to finishing.  Maybe if they release a version with trophies.

Anyway, nice to meet you, and I look forward to hearing more of what you have to say in the forums.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums!

Wow, Sega Mega drive, what a flash from the past!!! Never owned one but I remember countless hours of playing Altered Beast at my friends place.

I personally started gaming on the Classic NES when I was about 7... man, did we need a good imagination back then to see what the game tried to represent lol

• Like 1

Hello. Welcome to the site.

Lol I have never played any FF game. For whatever reason, I have never felt particularly attracted to the series. Not that I think that the games are bad or anything, it is just that I keep postponing them time and time and again. I actually do have the whole FF XIII series on my PS3... Guess I will need to put my hands on it and play them at some point ha ha ha xD

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time around here.

• Like 1