List of Games With an Unobtainable Platinum/100%

TurtlePM

I posted in the dedicated game page, but I figured I'd post here as well.

"Nuclear Corps - Master of Cuccumbers" trophy is unobtainable ONLY in the US.  All other regions got the patch to fix the missing cucumber in the last stage.  (Mentioning, anyone wanna send them a message on Twitter and Instagram?)

Fixed now!

Edited by goodSuM

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@TurtlePMyou still updating this? last update was just under a year ago. if you are then here are some stuff to change, among countless others.

10 minutes ago, ToXiC_PopCorN_28 said:

Gran Turismo 5 also is unplatinumable

2 trophies that are impossible after 2014 when the servers shut down

EDIT: forgot the one above, you have already done that one

On 8/26/2022 at 11:01 AM, Stacked-Backpack said:

Both Badland and Duck Game are obtainable with working strategies to get the thought to be unobtainable trophies listed in the forums for each. Both should be removed from the list of unobtainable platinums.

Edited by serrated-banner9
fixing infomation

• 3 months later...
On 13/01/2023 at 2:45 PM, DaivRules said:

I pinned your thread as well. 

Might be better unpin this one. Since PSN+ has been in for years, I really didn't see any need to update this one. The other thread is most used and up to date.

At least PSN+ has multiple active members in it to edit, this post was created when none was done (and had plenty of time to focus on)... 

6 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

Might be better unpin this one. Since PSN+ has been in for years, I really didn't see any need to update this one. The other thread is most used and up to date.

At least PSN+ has multiple active members in it to edit, this post was created when none was done (and had plenty of time to focus on)... 

still useful for those who don't have PSNP+, so i think it should stay pinned because it's useful, though then again it's not been updated since 2021 so maybe someone can resurrect it?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2023 at 2:03 PM, serrated-banner9 said:

still useful for those who don't have PSNP+, so i think it should stay pinned because it's useful, though then again it's not been updated since 2021 so maybe someone can resurrect it?

I kind of want to revive this, yeah literally most people have PSNP+ but not everyone does so maybe it would help those. i'll wait and see how popular this idea may be.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...