List of Games With an Unobtainable Platinum/100%

TurtlePM

8 minutes ago, Armored Squirrel said:

Dunno if it's been added, but to be safe: Weekly Toro Station (PS3), Mainichi Issho (PS3), Fairytale Fights (PS3 - HK), Piccotto Knights (PSV), MAG (x2, PS3), Everybody Dance 2 and 3 (PS3), Dynasty Warriors Online (PS3), Midnight Club: Los Angeles (PS3) off the top of my head. Defiance (PS3) since DLC 5 can't be gotten. Oh, also Drawn to Death Limited Access Edition.

Also Black Ops 2 is impossible to plat now, due to Big Leagues. 

All of the dlc for defiance is unobtainable if purchased after the game went f2p

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2018 at 6:02 PM, TurtlePM said:

First of all, thank you all for your help :)

@MMDE mentioned something interesting: in some cases, you can obtain some trophies if you buy another version of the game. I added those games in "Glitched Trophies" and they are marked as [5].

I didn't. I'm updating this until the end of July. The only ones missing are the Vita Games.

To make this clear: The community events were a function that was removed (like GTA they removed the Bounty Hunter function) OR the servers have been closed?

It's the only online trophy and it's already unobtainable for newcommers or any other person that haven't unlocked the trophy yet?

----

@Nemesis_WM and @JaneAusten69

Thank you both :) Your games were added to the list.

NHL 17 was added as a glitched trophy [function/option removed]. If it's not the motive, please warn me so I can change that info.

Thank you for making this clear :) Information updated.

@STAR-SOLDIER-X

Both region were added. You said 3 Games. Am I missing something? :/

fenix furia US, fenix furia EU, boiling bolt. 

thanks for the info, but there is no other version like limited run or physical released for both these games. buying different region games from china, germany etc seems like too much hard work in my quest for 100%.

• Like 1

I made some changes to the topic.

It now includes (by topics):

1. Introduction
  2. Recently Added: Servers Shutdown + Glitched
  3. Complete List of Unobtainable Platinum/100%
  4. Warnings and Reports
  5. PS3 Games with obtainable online trophies

Thanks to @Armored Squirrel @SnowxSakura @DrEvilGuapo @vincdel123 these are some changes:

• MotorStorm Apocalypse added to Unobtainable Platinum
  • Hustle Kings [ PS3 | PSV ] added to Unobtainable 100%
  • Deformers [ EU ] [ NA ] added to Unobtainable Platinum
  • NCAA Basketball added to Unobtainable 100%
  • 99Vidas [NA] added to Glitched Platinum
  • Defiance - DLC added to Glitched 100%
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 - Descent added to Glitched 100%
  • Modnation Racers added to Warnings
  • Mothergunship [NA] added to Confirmed Glitch
  • MotoGP18 added to Fixed Trophies

We still need confirmations for:

• Evolve - Servers should shutdown yesterday (Sept 3rd). Are they still active?
  • Destiny 2 Lest Ye Be Judged has been recently unlocked for many players. It was supposed to be "obtainable" again in December from a patch, but the latest one fixed everything right?
  • Squares [EU] people talked about the EU version not unlocking some trophies or in-game impossibilities, but I haven't seen anyone reporting anything elsewhere...

(Evolve still active - edit later)

(Squares is glitched, link below - edit later)

Edited by TurtlePM
  • Like 4

On 4-9-2018 at 11:49 PM, TurtlePM said:
  • Squares [EU] people talked about the EU version not unlocking some trophies or in-game impossibilities, but I haven't seen anyone reporting anything elsewhere...

Check this topic, the dev's aren't able to release a patch to fix the EU region.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I see that Dante's Inferno: Trials of St. Lucia is on there but the servers are still up and trophies still achievable. DLC is not available on NA store anymore but you can still buy it off the UK store if you don't have it (that's what I did).

One game that has unachievable Plat and 100% and that isn't on the list is Fight Night Champion on PS3. Reason (sourced from playstationtrophies.org): "The Platinum for this game is now unattainable because EA have consequently removed the Gym Rivals feature. It is now impossible to match up with other Rivals thus blocking this (A fight amongst friends III) and its 2 preceeding trophies associated with it, resulting in no chance obtaining the Platinum for this unless you already have these 3 trophies unlocked beforehand."

Edited by Djaspoo

On 9/21/2018 at 10:26 AM, Djaspoo said:

Hi,

I see that Dante's Inferno: Trials of St. Lucia is on there but the servers are still up and trophies still achievable. DLC is not available on NA store anymore but you can still buy it off the UK store if you don't have it (that's what I did).

I don’t know if you can buy the NA version of Dante’s Inferno off the store and still be able to get the Trials DLC from the UK store.

Best to buy the full game and DLC from the UK store just to be safe.

• Like 3

On ‎2018‎-‎09‎-‎23 at 7:53 PM, Spaz said:

I don’t know if you can buy the NA version of Dante’s Inferno off the store and still be able to get the Trials DLC from the UK store.

Best to buy the full game and DLC from the UK store just to be safe.

You are 100% right, you need to buy the full game bundle from the UK store. The UK DLC will not work with the NA game.

Sorry, my previous post was misleading and incomplete.

• Like 1

@Djaspoo about Fight Night Champion

@deadtotheworld12 about Quantum of Solace

I know you’re trying to help, but come on guys, those games are there since the beginning of these topics. Check both lists first, Fight Night is in “glitched trophies” - because it’s not about a servers problem, it’s something that they stop investing or a function removed; and Quantum is in “servers closure list”.

21 hours ago, TurtlePM said:

@Djaspoo about Fight Night Champion

@deadtotheworld12 about Quantum of Solace

I know you’re trying to help, but come on guys, those games are there since the beginning of these topics. Check both lists first, Fight Night is in “glitched trophies” - because it’s not about a servers problem, it’s something that they stop investing or a function removed; and Quantum is in “servers closure list”.

Oups, sorry, hadn't seen it.

thanks for the clarification.

• Like 1

On 12/07/2018 at 2:41 AM, TurtlePM said:

PS3 GAMES WITH ONLINE TROPHIES - STILL OBTAINABLE

Considering there will be few more new releases for PS3 and servers are shutting down more frequently, it's time to remind you the games that have online trophies.

Check your backlog now and start working on them, before you get surprised some day. If you don't like online trophies, stay "away" from these games ;)

Note: This list won't include DLC trophies.

Nice, thanks for the list. It's still a work in progress though, right? Might be good to add a note that it's not complete.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to some of you, these are some changes:

• Crysis 2 added to Unobtainable Platinum (servers)
  • Modnation Racers added to Unobtainable Platinum (servers)
  • Counterspy added to Unobtainable 100% (servers)
  • Flatout 4: Total Insanity [DG] added to Unobtainable Platinum (glitch)
  • Square [EU] added to Unobtainable 100% (glitch)
  • Mothergunship has been patched and Platinum is now obtainable
  • PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale added to Warnings and Reports
  • Twisted Metal added to Warnings and Reports
  • Warhawk  added to Warnings and Reports
  • Project C.A.R.S. added to Warnings and Reports

Need confirmation for:

• NHL 18 [PS4] HUT (mode) should have ended on Sep 1st, but some people still managed to unlock some related trophies. Is this function/mode still available or the platinum is definitely unobtainable already? 

Edited by TurtlePM
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 10/10/2018 at 8:26 PM, TurtlePM said:

Thanks to some of you, these are some changes:

Need confirmation for:

• NHL 18 [PS4] HUT (mode) should have ended on Sep 1st, but some people still managed to unlock some related trophies. Is this function/mode still available or the platinum is definitely unobtainable already? 

For NHL 18, the “Live” mode within HUT shut down by early September.  Other HUT trophies can still be earned.

So no one has been able to earn Competitor and Ultimate Competitor (legitimately).

NHL 18

Buzzer Beater might be unobtainable too now.

• 2 weeks later...

The Dirt 4 platinum is unobtainable for the time being. There haven't been any Daily events since Nov 29th. That makes (at the very least) "The Day Today" and "Delta Force" bronze trophies unobtainable. You might say I'm being overly dramatic, but the game hasn't been much of a success, received zero post-launch support and I haven't seen them miss a single Community Event.

Max Payne 3 still has multiplayer trophies and should go under the still obtainable category for ps3

Also all mafia 2 DLC has been taken off of the ps store for ps3 due to music licensing expiring. The only way to get it is if you buy a used copy of the greatest hits version of mafia 2. It’s not unobtainable but just wanted people to know in case they are like me and like to get 100 percent completion on every game. So FYI if you want to play the mafia 2 DLC make sure you buy the used greatest hits copy.

2 hours ago, chadhunt1984 said:

Max Payne 3 still has multiplayer trophies and should go under the still obtainable category for ps3

Also all mafia 2 DLC has been taken off of the ps store for ps3 due to music licensing expiring. The only way to get it is if you buy a used copy of the greatest hits version of mafia 2. It’s not unobtainable but just wanted people to know in case they are like me and like to get 100 percent completion on every game. So FYI if you want to play the mafia 2 DLC make sure you buy the used greatest hits copy.

That information is incorrect. Both DLC are available on PSN Store to buy and download for €8 each. At least on Portugal Store, it’s still available - here’s one of them: https://store.playstation.com/pt-pt/product/EP1001-BLES00521_00-PMAFIA2XXX000014

Even though, these lists doesn’t include delisted games or DLC. Only DLC that has online supported that has been shut down or glitches trophies (for example: Dante’s Inferno; COD BO III).

Thank you for Max Payne, I’ll  add it later to the PS3 list; and update this topic with new information given from other players :)