List of Games With an Unobtainable Platinum/100%

TurtlePM

Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn (DG)

The developers/publisher have not made the Barack Fu DLC available to the digital stack and are currently calling it "exclusive" to only physical copy holders for all systems. Despite this, the DLC trophies are included in the game's DG listing. There are two people listed as DLC owners, but the one person with all the trophies appears to have been removed from the leaderboards as they do not show up when looking at the "100% Club".

There are no issues for the physical (PH) version, and this only affects the DLC, not the base game.

2 hours ago, chadhunt1984 said:

There are 3 DLC for mafia 2. Can you buy all 3? I tried to search but could not find them

What 3 DLC?

There are only 2 DLC with trophy support. If isn’t there another one, without trophy support, tell me the name and I’ll see if there is on PSN...

Here are the DLC with trophy support: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/372-mafia-ii

In case the Thrid DLC is called "Betrayl of Jimmy", it's also available here: Link PT PSN

Edited by TurtlePM

4 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

What 3 DLC?

There are only 2 DLC with trophy support. If isn’t there another one, without trophy support, tell me the name and I’ll see if there is on PSN...

ill edit this post later with both DLC available on Portuguese store 

Yeah and the one w/o trophy support (The Betrayal of Jimmy) should be free of charge IIRC

• Like 1

So the DLC isn't delisted, it's just hard to find because it's not linked to the main game (which was delisted in the past). Plus all 3 DLC are on the greatest hits/platinum physical release. These trophies are as obtainable as they get.

4 minutes ago, fastflowdaman said:

Yeah and the one w/o trophy support (The Betrayal of Jimmy) should be free of charge IIRC

I think new copies came with a code for it, and maybe it's free if you own the digital game. It's definitely not free otherwise.

5 minutes ago, mekktor said:

So the DLC isn't delisted, it's just hard to find because it's not linked to the main game (which was delisted in the past). Plus all 3 DLC are on the greatest hits/platinum physical release. These trophies are as obtainable as they get.

I think new copies came with a code for it, and maybe it's free if you own the digital game. It's definitely not free otherwise.

Actually, Mafia II is a curious game on PSN. It was offered on PS+, but then it was delisted. Later, they released a new edition from the Essentials Series, which wasn't free for those that "bought" Mafia 2 from PS+. What I think it happened was: the DLC might still available, but not linked to the Essentials edition. Maybe you could check your own PSN store to confirm if these DLC are only available in certain countries (like it happened with HK PSN before with Plants vs Zombies and TMNT) or if it's just actually "hard to find".

Since I don't update this list with delisted games/DLC, I never noticed that people thought they weren't available. I'd have warned you, I have these DLC in my wishlist long time ago.

Edited by TurtlePM

Just now, TurtlePM said:

Actually, Mafia II is a curious game on PSN. It was offered on PS+, but then it was delisted. Later, they released a new edition from the Essentials Series, which wasn't free for those that "bought" Mafia 2 from PS+. What I think it happened was: the DLC might still available, but not linked to the Essentials edition. Maybe you could check your own PSN store to confirm if these DLC are only available in certain countries (like it happened with HK PSN before with Plants vs Zombies and TMNT) or if it's just actually "hard to find".

Yeah all 3 are available in the AU store.

Betrayal of Jimmy

Jimmy's Vendetta

Joe's Adventures

Those links should redirect for anyone with an EU account I think.

• Like 1

I apologize for the late update. Thanks to @visighost @Kr4zY1337 @thefourfoldroot @djb5f @Beeinhollywood,these are some changes:

• Guitar Hero Live added to Unobtainable Platinum (servers)
  • NHL 18 added to Unobtainable Platinum (servers)
  • Color Zen added to Unobtainable 100% (glitched)
  • 99Vidas [NA] removed from the lists.
  • Just Dance 2014 - 2018 added to Unobtainable Platinum (servers)
  • Max Payne 3 added to Online PS3 Still Obtainable Platinum.

We still need confirmations for:

• Dirt 4 - @tata_arek confirmed that "The Day Today" and "Delta Force" are unobtainable since Nov. 29th, because there isn't any new Daily Events.

• Like 3

On 11/21/2018 at 1:24 PM, djb5f said:

For NHL 18, the “Live” mode within HUT shut down by early September.  Other HUT trophies can still be earned.

So no one has been able to earn Competitor and Ultimate Competitor (legitimately).

NHL 18

Buzzer Beater might be unobtainable too now.

To clarify, the servers are not totally shut down for NHL 18.  Just one mode within HUT (Hockey Ultimate Team) is no longer obtainable.  

Most online and HUT trophies can still be earned, just not Competitor and Ultimate Competitor.

• Like 1

For whatever this information is worth:

- Ace Combat: Assault Horizon actually has 12 trophies that require online, since local co-op is not supported.

- Borderlands only has 1 trophy that requires online (And They'll Tell Two Friends), as it supports local co-op and everything else can be earned there. I never had to connect until it was time to gain that.

• 3 weeks later...

Cities: Skylines can go on the list (again) because the Frenetic Player trophy has been glitched by a recent patch and is unobtainable in both versions of the game :( .

Plague Inc. can go the list, because the 1.06 patch has bugged the Scenario Master trophy :(:

Shaq Fu can go on the list, because the digital version is never getting the DLC - thus all of those trophies are completely unobtainable if you don't have the retail release :(.

Sheltered can also go on the list, because the 1.02 patch has bugged out the CORRECT CODE trophy :(:

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wolfenstein servers are still up and the online trophies are still obtainable. There are 25 online trophies too, which is half the list.

And does anyone know if Gorod Krovi Easter egg was ever fixed for black ops 3 on ps4?

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

On 3/2/2019 at 6:34 AM, chadhunt1984 said:

Wolfenstein servers are still up and the online trophies are still obtainable. There are 25 online trophies too, which is half the list.

And does anyone know if Gorod Krovi Easter egg was ever fixed for black ops 3 on ps4?

The BLOPS 3 glitch was never patched, thus all you can do is either forget about it and live with the game not being at 100% or use the patch downgrade exploit and get it that way.

Edited by Stevieboy
clean up for edited post

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to @HuntingFever and @kraven_15 these are some changes:

Added to Unobtainable Platinum

• Twisted Metal (servers down)
  • Warhawk (servers down)
  • PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale [ PS3 | PSV ] (servers down)
  • NBA 2K17 [ PS4 | PS3 ] (servers down)
  • Sheltered (glitched trophies)

Added to Unobtainable 100%

• Final Fantasy XV - Comrades DLC [EU][NA][AS][CN][JP] (servers down)
  • Uncharted: Fight for Fortune (servers down)
  • Shaq-Fu: A Legend Reborn - BarackFu DLC [DG] (glitched trophies - unreleased DLC)

Added to Recently Fixed

• Road Redemption

Added to Warnings and Reports

• Orcs Must Die! Unchained (servers close on April 8th)

Thank you for your messages and comments :) 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

EA Star wars Battlefront 2 might be unobtainable soon.

The trophy related to Hero Vs Villian target kills as a target specifically speaking. 

Dice I've heard are rumoured to be changing how that mode works or just scraping the target system as it currently is. If this is true, and the conditions for the trophy aren't changed, than potentially this trophy will then prevent future plats.

Edit: yRxuNNM.png

Here is a snippet of the dev post. The change is supposed to go through in May

Edited by Dreggit