List of Games With an Unobtainable Platinum/100%

TurtlePM

Badland isn't unobtainable and can be removed from the list. Apparently it never was, it was just that no-one had the right skills/techniques to succeed: Topic discussing how to obtain the previously-thought-unobtainable power-up (and related trophies).

Also, the FFXV Comrades trophies aren't really unobtainable, as they can all be obtained with the downgrade method, for all regions. Unless that's what the star indicates (I couldn't find anything explaining what that star means? Maybe you could add a key to indicate?)? If it does, the star should be removed from LawBreakers as that game is online only and has completely shut down.

Orcs Must Die! Unchained can be added to the list for unobtainables as the servers are gone forever now. As can Drawn to Death (both stacks), and 三國戰紀 (other stacks are fine, though the CN stack is going down soon too - June 17, I believe?) as it's online only and the servers were cut last year. Also Train Sim World has glitched trophies in the base game, and in some of the DLCs. There's probably more, those are the only ones I personally know of.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Kristycism said:

Badland isn't unobtainable and can be removed from the list. Apparently it never was, it was just that no-one had the right skills/techniques to succeed: Topic discussing how to obtain the previously-thought-unobtainable power-up (and related trophies).

Also, the FFXV Comrades trophies aren't really unobtainable, as they can all be obtained with the downgrade method, for all regions. Unless that's what the star indicates (I couldn't find anything explaining what that star means? Maybe you could add a key to indicate?)? If it does, the star should be removed from LawBreakers as that game is online only and has completely shut down.

Orcs Must Die! Unchained can be added to the list for unobtainables as the servers are gone forever now. As can Drawn to Death (both stacks), and 三國戰紀 (other stacks are fine, though the CN stack is going down soon too - June 17, I believe?) as it's online only and the servers were cut last year. Also Train Sim World has glitched trophies in the base game, and in some of the DLCs. There's probably more, those are the only ones I personally know of.

First of all, thank you for all info you shared :)

1. There are some games like Badland that doesn’t have glitched trophies, though people have complained about glitched level designs that makes trophies impossible to unlock. Those games are also included on the list. If you say there’s no problem with the level except being extremely difficult, Badland will be removed from the list.

2. The Star Icon means “New Entry”. I didn’t add its description because I found it “unnecessary” when I already have a lot of info about the list itself.

Something I haven’t mentioned about digital games (which I have to add it later) is that most of them can be unlocked with the downgrade trick, yet still join the list. Each of them can be consulted by pressing the game database and check the forums for more info. But I found more accessible to warn players in first hand about glitched trophies and leave to them to solve it - in my personal case, downgrade trick isn’t a solution because my unstable internet connection.

Edited by TurtlePM

• 2 weeks later...

InFamous: festival of blood(ps3) ugc trophies are unobtainable if you have a Japanese account. For some reason, Japanese accounts cannot connect to the servers. 

Unless anyone knows how to connect? 

Would love that someone knows ^^

3 hours ago, Reinachii- said:

InFamous: festival of blood(ps3) ugc trophies are unobtainable if you have a Japanese account. For some reason, Japanese accounts cannot connect to the servers. 

You can try a VPN but if that doesn't work, you're going to have to write off those trophies as unobtainable :(.

• 3 weeks later...

PES/Winning Eleven 2014 (all 4 stacks) is still obtainable as it has no online.

MotoGP 09/10 is obtainable with a large party. You can see plenty of people earning all the trophies in 2019.

The first EA UFC game is unobtainable on PS4 due to this trophy.

I believe Madden 25 PS3 to be unobtainable due to the download trophies. The servers for this feature have been offline for 2 years going by recent achievers. PS4 is still obtainable.

FIFA World Cup 2014 is unobtainable since November 2018 due to this trophy.

Edited by Andrea9281

• 1 month later...

NBA 2K18 has been unobtainable for about a year, assuming you started the game late.  Work Complete :gold: can't be done now, if you started the game too late.  It's looking like NBA 2K19 is unobtainable right now as well, based on the recent post about that game here.  That's not definite like NBA 2K18 is, though.

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of days ago Treyarch released a fix on COD: Black Ops 3 Gorod Krovi (descent dlc) so now the game won't crash after the ending cutscene of the Easter Egg. So the Love and War trophy is now available for everyone to obtain (you could only obtain it if you downgraded the version)

Edited by athanasios_osfp
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 01/06/2019 at 7:33 AM, Reinachii- said:

Only on japanese account you think or same on other region ?

• 1 month later...
On 10/23/2019 at 0:06 AM, EdgeHosenka said:

Only on japanese account you think or same on other region ?

Pretty sure just JP as NA is unaffected.

Skate 2 and Skate 3. Skate 2 the community and Ranked leveling are unobtainable. Skate 3 I believe is all Ranked and customizations. The latter can be bypassed via having a friend who has earned it once before.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Singstar just got delisted on all Platforms and the plat is 100% unobtainable on PS3. It cannot be redownloaded, whatsoever.

PS4 is plausible with Singstar Celebration, thankfully your songs are saved on service list.

If you deleted the game on PS3, then you are forever locked out. Thanks to my friend, DAGGERDRAVEN for checking. The game still works offline, but once deleted, that is it. Also, servers are already down.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666

On 8/15/2019 at 7:36 PM, knuy2012 said:

Tom Clancy’s splinter cell: blacklist, there are two trophies which are doing the weekly challenges and the daily challenges which both got discontinued with the server. 

blacklist is back up, you can get plat now, I just got the online last month

• Like 1