List of Games With an Unobtainable Platinum/100%

TurtlePM

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, xABathingApe said:

I think a new feature the site should have is that when looking at a trophy list, unobtainable trophies should be coloured red like how when we have a trophy its green and maybe the reason as to why its unobtainable like "Reason - Servers Close June 2020" something like that and maybe when looking at the list of games there should be a warning symbol that represents unobtainable trophies. Relying on threads where the OP might not be active anymore and can't update it shouldn't be a thing in my opinion because this generally is important information for every especially high completion profiles.

Turtle hasn't made updates since December 2019. I don't know what he's doing but there have been a number of games that have been shutdown since then.

Where is Driveclub and Driveclub Bikes? Where is WWE 2K19?

For a thread that is pinned, this needs to be updated. Because otherwise looking at this to check up on games getting their online servers closed is utterly pointless.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Turtle hasn't made updates since December 2019. I don't know what he's doing but there have been a number of games that have been shutdown since then.

Where is Driveclub and Driveclub Bikes? Where is WWE 2K19?

For a thread that is pinned, this needs to be updated. Because otherwise looking at this to check up on games getting their online servers closed is utterly pointless.

Exactly, it also should be at a point where we shouldn't have to rely on forum posts for this information, this site really has grown and I know a lot of work has gone into cleaning the leaderboards but now I think work needs to go into getting important info more accessible updated on a more regular basis.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2020 at 7:52 PM, Vampirehunter145 said:

¿It is advisable to start the game right now or is not recommended?

As of another update. The DLC and Vault update has been pushed back to November 10, 2020. If you want to start it, I'd advise to start looking for a team who will want to sherpa, or at least carry you through leviathan. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

You are absolutely right, though I explained before that I'm having troubles with my internet service in my computer.

Other reason is that I want to change to layout of the list. It seems confusing, even for me who created it. I wish there was some kind of chard like Wikipedia or PSNP Trophy guides to make things easier.

But I gotta say: when the topic was updated, very few were really interested helping me. And what I'm about to say now is in general, there are few exceptions. I asked for help to confirm some trophies when someone commented, NOBODY confirmed or denied that trophy being glitched. I had to do the research myself to keep this updated, every topic about that trophy, even outside PSNP. Some games were patched and not reported here either.

I also asked for people to comment all their games with online trophies on PS3, even if they were already on the list. Almost nobody replied. I checked every game with # and A because nobody helped. 

It was unnecessarily time consuming for one person to do this when this is not a personal list, this is a list to help everyone.

One day, I decided to add a random game at the top of the page, as one of the most recent unobtainable trophies. I left it for WEEKS and nobody ever commented saying "it's not glitched" or anything about that game. That was the moment I realize that nobody cared about this topic, if they want to check if a game has broken trophies, they check the game forums, not this especific list. What @xABathingApe said is requested for years, it's a simple symbol that could be added to all these games, without relying on a particular person to update it. I'm not the first one creating this list, there was another list before this that has been outdated for years so I created a new one. Maybe that person also had the same feeling about updating his/her list.

I'm not saying this list shouldn't be updated, I'm just saying I shouldn't do this alone. People only started to "care" because this list is outdated, not because they use it -_-

Definitely don't think I'm talking down on this list either because it's really appreciated the effort you have put in, it's just got to the point where there have been so many server closures and glitches that its too much to rely on one person and then if that person leaves another thread will get made and then there will be endless threads. We get trophy lists added to the site before games are released so it shouldn't be impractical to have unobtainable trophies shown on trophy lists.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EqualityEarth said:

The absence of Journey (PS3 Worldwide and PS4 Worldwide) on the “still obtainable” list calls into question the depth of the research.

So, just to get things clear, Journey is still 100% obtainable on PS3? Because I still need to do it on PS3.

On 7/29/2020 at 4:23 AM, Solid-Fisch said:

So, just to get things clear, Journey is still 100% obtainable on PS3? Because I still need to do it on PS3.

17 minutes ago, Super_Mep said:

Wait you can't do it on PS4 anymore? Guess I'll delete it off my ps4 then...

I never said it was unobtainable, I secured the online trophies recently. I just thought that for such a high profile game (which is known for its anonymous multiplayer matching) I was sure it would be present on an online trophy watchlist before many others. I don’t play any of the popular online FPS games myself, but I know by their own sheer notoriety that they would make it on the watchlist as well.

I very well understand that for every online trophy game, regardless of personal interest, it’s a massive project to keep ongoing and to verify information. I’ve combed through the PS3 games on PSNP and found several games with online trophies in the list, which due to their sheer obscurity I would honestly never expect OP or any responders to have pointed them out.

On 7/29/2020 at 6:49 AM, xABathingApe said:

Definitely don't think I'm talking down on this list either because it's really appreciated the effort you have put in, it's just got to the point where there have been so many server closures and glitches that its too much to rely on one person and then if that person leaves another thread will get made and then there will be endless threads. We get trophy lists added to the site before games are released so it shouldn't be impractical to have unobtainable trophies shown on trophy lists.

Maybe a Google Sheet with trusted people? That way something comes up, it can just be tacked on by a team.

• 2 weeks later...

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3236-sparkle-2

According to the above topic, the NA PS3 version of this game has a glitch that makes one trophy unobtainable.  This only applies to players who own the NA version and only the PS3 stack.  EU version works fine and the PS4 and Vita stacks work fine (as far as we know, I can only confirm I was able to get the Vita 100%).

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure, but it seems like first Rock of Ages is unobtainable for now.
I tried to quick match, but all the time got a error messaege. Then I tried to find a partner on boosting seesions. I found one...
We tried to play mp with a MarioMan200 from US region, but we had a problem there.
When you accept an invite, you get a loading screen and then you get back to menu. Is it cus mp is region locked or that's completely dead and 100% is unobtainable? Can anyone check it?
That's strange, cus in "Last achievers" section, there are some people, who got it recently

Edited by arcadeheroart

1 hour ago, arcadeheroart said:

Not sure, but it seems like first Rock of Ages is unobtainable for now.
I tried to quick match, but all the time got a error messaege. Then I tried to find a partner on boosting seesions. I found one...
We tried to play mp with a MarioMan200 from US region, but we had a problem there.
When you accept an invite, you get a loading screen and then you get back to menu. Is it cus mp is region locked or that's completely dead and 100% is unobtainable? Can anyone check it?
That's strange, cus in "Last achievers" section, there are some people, who got it recently

The servers are region locked, which is why you're having trouble playing with people from other countries.

• Like 2

Disintegration Platinum Unattainable: No server action which is affecting the following trophies:

Job's Done Complete all other Trophy requirements.  Platinum 0.4% Rare
Battle-Tested Complete a multiplayer match. 6.9% Rare
Happy Little Trees Craft a custom badge. 9.4% Rare
Suit Up Customize a multiplayer crew. 14.5% Rare
Complete a multiplayer challenge.  

13 minutes ago, MaxABStevens said:

Disintegration Platinum Unattainable: No server action which is affecting the following trophies:

Job's Done Complete all other Trophy requirements.  Platinum 0.4% Rare
Battle-Tested Complete a multiplayer match. 6.9% Rare
Happy Little Trees Craft a custom badge. 9.4% Rare
Suit Up Customize a multiplayer crew. 14.5% Rare
Complete a multiplayer challenge.  

Has that actually been confirmed or are the servers just extremely dead due to there being almost no-one playing?