List of Games With an Unobtainable Platinum/100%

TurtlePM

9 hours ago, VaDiMkA said:

Worms  Battlegrounds also seems to be either glitched hard or unobtainable. 

every time you try to connect to another player for the online trophies it says "session is no longer available".

so yeah.. 

The Worms games are infamous for having terrible servers and major connection issues, along with serious stat tracking problems so all you can do is keep trying until something clicks :(.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there! Great job so far.

I'd add some known PS3 games that have its servers shut down (they should be moved from the "still obtainable" list to the "unobtainable")

- Mortal Kombat 9 (this one was missing)

- The Last of Us

- Uncharted 2/3

And I'd like to add to the list of "still obtainable" the game Deception IV: Blood Ties. It has 6 online trophies (if I recall and counted right). Haven't done them yet, but I know they are there ?.

Edited by Ghanupher
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DDOSyourNan said:

Can anyone with a lot of knowledge about unobtainables please let me know what games exactly I can’t do I know a few but there may be some I am not aware of thank you 

Here's the most up-to-date list available :)https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/general-games-discussion/335493-server-shutdowns-unobtainable-trophies.html

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

First of all, I would like to apologize for not being able to update this list. I had bad internet connection in my computer (which has been moved to the outside part of the house), so I rarely used it after that.

I also wanted to change the layout of the list, making it more understandable and accessible to you and even for me. Since I can't create tables with columns and rows, like in Trophy Guides, I updated the list with a new look.

What changed?

. Games are now ordered by platform only. It doesn't matter if the trophies are unobtainable because of a glitch or a server shutdown, it's simply impossible to get them;

. DLC trophies that prevent 100% games, even if the platinum is possible, are now added to the same list, therefore... 

. Each game has an explanation line: Red (Servers closed) or Orange (Glitched). If it's a DLC trophy, it will also mentioned in that line.

For now, I've only updated in the new format the games I've missed in the past months. It only includes Servers only, not glitch.

In the next days, I'll be reading all comments and check if they still true or not. I'll give a reputation for each one of you, making sure I've already checked its status.

After that, all the games already included will be updated to this new format. I've already noticed some games (Like Angry Birds on PSVita) are obtainable, so I'll have to check one by one ?

If people want the older version (just a list), let me know. I will create a Spoiler section with a full list of all games at the top of the thread.

Thank you. 

• Like 3

The JP version of Borderlands 1 (PS3) is unobtainable. The reason is that the last DLC, Claptrap's New Robot Revolution, was never released for that region. However, when Gearbox released the remaster for PS4, the list showed up as a bug because they introduced a patch for exporting savefiles. As you can see, all trophies of that DLC (JP version) has 0,00% earn ratio.

Also, Dante's Inferno Trials of St. Lucia are still obtainable. The servers came down for a while, but they are back online. You can see that people are still obtaining the DLC trophies.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/28/2020 at 7:36 PM, xABathingApe said:

I think a new feature the site should have is that when looking at a trophy list, unobtainable trophies should be coloured red like how when we have a trophy its green and maybe the reason as to why its unobtainable like "Reason - Servers Close June 2020" something like that and maybe when looking at the list of games there should be a warning symbol that represents unobtainable trophies. Relying on threads where the OP might not be active anymore and can't update it shouldn't be a thing in my opinion because this generally is important information for every especially high completion profiles.

There is something close to this, but it means the game has to have an approved guide. An orange “UNATTAINABLE” tag can be used to mark trophies at the top with the difficulty, time to 100%, minimum playthroughs. Usually reserved for glitched, but can overlap with “online required.” Checking last achievers for still possible trophies is 50/50 at best.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

guys is this thread still getting updates and maintainence in general? and who is in charge of that? i ve been reading the PS3 lists, the only ones that concerns me actually and they need immediately an update. its a pitty cuz this thread could be followed by many more people if permanently keeps updating, if someone can contact the creator of this thread would be very important for everyone to know whats gonna happen with thist post, which have proven to be very useful for many of us 

10 hours ago, REPG_16_netsulli said:

guys is this thread still getting updates and maintainence in general? and who is in charge of that? i ve been reading the PS3 lists, the only ones that concerns me actually and they need immediately an update. its a pitty cuz this thread could be followed by many more people if permanently keeps updating, if someone can contact the creator of this thread would be very important for everyone to know whats gonna happen with thist post, which have proven to be very useful for many of us 

This thread hasn't been updated for months so your best bet is to follow the one on .org :): https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/309260-server-shutdowns-and-unobtainable-trophies/

• Like 4

Hello,

The title of this thread is a bit misleading.

For example, mad max is tagged as 'unobtainable platinum’. It is totally false for players who already earned online trophies.  Platinum is doable , online trophies no. It is not exactly the same...

58 minutes ago, HellcoreFire said:

I have "International Nemesis". If it's that trophy, I think I might be lucky then?

Correct :).

17 minutes ago, zomba666 said:

Hello,

The title of this thread is a bit misleading.

For example, mad max is tagged as 'unobtainable platinum’. It is totally false for players who already earned online trophies.  Platinum is doable , online trophies no. It is not exactly the same...

It's not misleading at all, because all of these games are unPlatinumable/100%able for all new players who didn't get the online stuff done before the servers closed.

• Like 2