List of Games With an Unobtainable Platinum/100%

TurtlePM

1 hour ago, zomba666 said:

OK, i understand.?

Perhaps it will be better to explain that this topic is only from People that are starting game  from scratch, because it is written nowhere.

Agreed that it's written nowhere, however, not specifically indicating that these are games starting from scratch is unnecessary (IMO) since most people would come to that conclusion rather easily.  To me, it's almost like saying that there needs to be info telling people that if you already got the Platinum for a specific game that this doesn't apply to them.  This thread has been up for years and I've not heard of this being an issue at all.  To me, the current thread is in line with common sense.

I think all feedback is good so please don't take this as sarcastic or rude, it's just my two cents on your thoughts.  Thanks!

Edited by Paperclip1776
wording change
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, zomba666 said:

OK, i understand.?

Perhaps it will be better to explain that this topic is only from People that are starting game  from scratch, because it is written nowhere.

I'm sorry to say this but it's a little bit obvious that the Platinum is unobtainable for people that didn't get the trophy for some reason and it doesn't need any "explanation". These games were fine when they released until servers closed. Or got a patch that broke trophies. If you managed to get any of these trophies before, the Platinum is still obtainable.

This list serves more like "OK, I want to buy this game, let me see if this game has an obtainable platinum". People that already started a game most likely won't look up for this list... 

• Like 1

Hitman 3 has been broken since the latest patch 3 weeks ago, I know it will get patched eventually but as of now it is unobtainable due to the Bullet Train trophy not registering. Just thought I'd throw it in here to make people aware if starting the game for the first time.

12 hours ago, TurtlePM said:

I'm sorry to say this but it's a little bit obvious that the Platinum is unobtainable for people that didn't get the trophy for some reason and it doesn't need any "explanation". These games were fine when they released until servers closed. Or got a patch that broke trophies. If you managed to get any of these trophies before, the Platinum is still obtainable.

This list serves more like "OK, I want to buy this game, let me see if this game has an obtainable platinum". People that already started a game most likely won't look up for this list... 

Hello,

Do what you want, it is not a problem, just a suggestion.

When I read ’List of Games With an Unobtainable Platinum/100%’, I can imagine it is for everybody, without rules. So the question is ’how players continue to earn platinum in those games ? They are all cheaters , because platinum in unreachable ? ’

No, they only had already some trophies, which can’t be earned now. Ah OK...so platinum is reachable ? Yes, of course. But not every trophies,  so if you don’t have already those trophies, platinum is impossible. OK,  understand.

Edited by zomba666
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi, does anyone have any news of the status of the Laser League servers? I wrote to 505 but they keep answering me asking: "we are sorry that you can't play, the problem persists?". I wrote to him that I am playing it with other friends and that they too cannot play. In practice, the game remains stationary at the match search screen with the wording "join the game in progress". in fact they were also among the last to take online trophies (at least according to psnprofiles) ?

update: after 2 weeks everything seems to be back to normal

Edited by skianta

For Phantasy Star Online 2 while it's unobtainable on the Vita it shares the same list as the PS4 and that is still obtainable. 

Also I don't own all these games so can't verify but there can a possibility the delistings that happened a while back for Grip Digital. May include games with trophies that could be broken or have servers attached that may go down without notice.

https://delistedgames.com/grip-digital-grip-games-titles/

They are no longer the publisher for most of these games and as such have no way now to update them or protect any servers that may still be on Console.

Edited by Lord_Bane999

• 1 month later...

Please consider adding:

Torchlight III Trophies • PSNProfiles.com
2 DLC trophies are broken and can not be achieved, game has been abandoned by devs - probably won't be repaired.

Obut Pétanque 2 Trophies • PSNProfiles.com
Three trophies are broken from the start, which makes platinum unobtainable. 

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

On 21/4/2021 at 5:13 PM, TurtlePM said:

TurtlePM are you still keeping updated the post? I saw some of the contents are missing new information and need an update immediately. For example Call of Juarez Bound in Blood and The Cartel, i think both are still obtainable on the PS3 and then you should add the most recent shutdowns on that platform like LittleBigPlanet 1,2 and 3, Max Payne 3 (i dont remember if you already put in on the list), GTA V, etc., or let us know if you leave someone else in charge or you are not updating it anymore.

Thanks and hope you do, you did a tremendous work here and would be a pitty if the post doesnt get any updates soon. Cheers mate 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...