Glim Reaper Trophie

For this trophy I need to have attained 2000 glims. I am already level 70 and surprised I haven't got this already. Is there anyway to see how many out of 2000 I have so far?

On another note my team mates keep stealing my glims, can I set it anywhere so that they dont collect the glims?

Edited by StarKeeper101

You can go into the statistics portion of the menu...can't remember what it's called, exactly, but it lists almost everything you do in the game, including things like how many times you've jumped, etc.  I think it's the last option on the list.  Anyway, you'll see a stat for blue glims, green glims, and gold glims.  Add up the blue and green and you'll know know how close you are.

Oops!  I read this as a question from NNK2.  Sorry.  Ignore my response.  :) 

Edited by IntroPhenom

you'll get that much especially if trying for the tamer achievement. i know i have :(. great game it was.

it took forever to try for a few certain gold monsters.

Edited by kingdrake2

26 minutes ago, StarKeeper101 said:

For this trophy I need to have attained 2000 glims. I am already level 70 and surprised I haven't got this already. Is there anyway to see how many out of 2000 I have so far?

I don't think so, but I could be wrong. It's also worth noting that YOU (and not the AI) have to collect them. Using moves like "earsplitter" will normally net you 3-4 quick and easy glims per battle if you are trying to grind it out.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1