Spyro 2 Gameplay Reveal

I've not preordered yet, I prefer to wait till closer to the date.  Going to do so end of next month, start of September though. But yeah, even though in that level, the Foremen guys do look different, I like their look regardless.

Only thing I find a bit off is that idol in the Supercharge area, no lightning to blow him up with, he just... explodes xD But hey, that's no big deal to me in the end.  But I do like the orb animations, even if they don't bounce now, still like them and how they look.

Also, hearing Zoe talk is rather nice too :)

Just now, Lance_87 said:

Not one of my favourite levels, but what a GORGEOUS game it was...

Yeah, it's not my favourite, it is up there as one I enjoy.  But I do like the level Colossus a bit more (even if I'm terrible at the hockey minigame in it xD )

Though, I can't wait for Spyro 3 footage, especially if they plan to show off how one of the allies might control like Bently or Sheila.

29 minutes ago, barht said:

is this game going to have a physical release?

Yeah, you can pre-order it on sites like Amazon right now. 

Game's looking great, I'm so excited for this one! Also, Spyro's idle animations are adorable, he acts like a cat. xD  

If I were to take anything away from this, my main concern now is the flash of light the orb gives off.  Turn it down, I don't want Spyro going blind by the end of the game xD

But really, I think the only real difficulty spikes would be getting some skill points and maybe fighting Ripto himself.  But other than that, they're not that difficult.  Though in the 3rd game there are a few annoying things, like the boxing with Bently (especially getting the skill point in that one), and probably fighting Spike in particular.

• Like 1

when is this collectionis coming out?

two months? three? next year?

this is the only game I wanted to buy day one physically and i'm not so good at saving money for a game I wanted to get day one.

and No, i'm against pre-order from the PSN store. it's not about been against digitals, i don't support pre-order practices.

4 minutes ago, yellowwindow7 said:

when is this collectionis coming out?

two months? three? next year?

this is the only game I wanted to buy day one physically and i'm not so good at saving money for a game I wanted to get day one.

and No, i'm against pre-order from the PSN store. it's not about been against digitals, i don't support pre-order practices.

September 21st, so, another 2 months to wait :)

7 hours ago, Spaz said:

Let’s hope it’s every bit as challenging as the Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy. 

There's nothing hard in the Spyro games unless they're going to make us do all the skill points. Even that probably wont be too bad.

Not a fan of the HUD/text boxes in this, they look so cheap and dont really fit the rest of the aesthetic. The gems also seem rather small. Other than that, looks great.

• Like 1

Just thinking, the main thing that concerns me right now is the powerup gate in particular.  Because in the video it shows Spyro go through it, powerup activates, but the problem is there's no actual indication that Spyro has obtained it.  I mean in the original game, there was at least a zap to Spyro to indicate that the powerup was active.  So hopefully they add something like that into the final build of the game.

These gameplays just make me so happy, i've loved everything i've seen so far >u< <3
I love how Colossus looks like and I love how they've remastered it with love. I can't wait to see badlands since it's my favorite level since my childhood.

• 2 weeks later...