DrakeHellsing

Spyro 2 Gameplay Reveal

37 posts in this topic

I played those games so many years ago that i don't recognise the levels anymore lol.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More news for Spyro 2:

 

 

 

Yeah, don't worry, it's only Moneybags getting revealed, nothing too major xD

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Apparently, you need an internet connection to download Spyro 2 and 3 separately if you've bought the disc version.

Edited by RockyRoller
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RockyRoller said:

Apparently, you need an internet connection to download Spyro 2 and 3 separately if you've bought the disc version.

 

What the ****.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Doubtful.  Unless Toys for Bob says something themselves, then I will be very much doubting that will be the case.  And so far on their Twitter page, there's zero information about such a thing happening.

 

Edit: Although, having said that, on the box, that is still an interesting thing.  But I suppose we'll wait to see when the game is released.  I mean, that's not going to stop me from getting it if that's the case.

Edited by DrakeHellsing
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Doubtful.  Unless Toys for Bob says something themselves, then I will be very much doubting that will be the case.  And so far on their Twitter page, there's zero information about such a thing happening.

It's on Spyro's official website.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thing I could have seen them doing is go the Return to Arkham route and put a game on a different disc if there was such a problem for files sizes or anything like that.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surprising, but will just feel like a day 1 patch I guess. Hopefully it's free if I bought the disc.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Dr_Shaneman said:

Surprising, but will just feel like a day 1 patch I guess. Hopefully it's free if I bought the disc.

 

You're still paying the same price for the bundle regardless.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here, Gulp for you all:

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.