Servers to close

TheMightyImp2

Happy dungeons servers are to close 11 April 2019, no gems will be purchasable from August 2018.

Now is the time to get your trophies for this game.

Hopefully this will help someone out there

New information: You will not be able to download HD from the store after 12th November.

Download it now, as it has a new shutdown date of 12th June 2019.

As for the source, personal message to me from game, plus, banners pop up on loading game, also confirmed on 'HappyDungeons.Net'

Again, hope this helps

Edited by TheMightyImp2
New information
  • Like 2

What is the source?

When I'm searching on the homepage of HD, news feed and twitter I dont see anything about the server SD. The only thing I can find are reddit and well this thread, both without direct sources but more in the line of "HD has stated"

So were did you guys find that HD has stated this?

Edited by Bumperklever

An official in game  message. I have uploaded the images to my ps4 community. How do i attach an image or link to the community? I'm happy to prove my source material 

6 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

What is the source?

When I'm searching on the homepage of HD, news feed and twitter I dont see anything about the server SD. The only thing I can find are reddit and well this thread, both without direct sources but more in the line of "HD has stated"

So were did you guys find that HD has stated this?

Search communities for this - ’Happy Dungeons dedicated grinders 101' and you should find it

Glad I could bring such an exclusive bit of news. But gutted the game is going off

Edited by TheMightyImp2
  • Like 1

Just now, TheMightyImp2 said:

An official in game  message. I have uploaded the images to my ps4 community. How do i attache an image or link to the community? I'm happy to prove my source material 

You can put it on an image sharing site (like imgur) and just put the link of the picture in here. I believe you since I guess that reddit also stated something like that, but prove is always better obviously.

Is this game hard to 100%? It seems that the 100 hour trophy can be easily doable by just afking same as all 10 hours trophies, right? The grinding doesn't seems all that bad either. Only 100 equipements shouldnt be a big hassle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/11/2018 at 6:26 AM, Akhil1234 said:

It's now delayed till 12th june 2019

Yes, as stated in my first post in the updated section. 

It actually shuts 5 days after that, but that's a secret the devs informed me of personally.

They also confirmed they have no plans to make a happy dungeons 2 of any kind. Sad times

• 3 weeks later...

I think the game's downfall was the gameplay. The game is good and fun to play and has a lot going for it, but the controls always felt clunky to me. I figured I'd get used to them, and I did.... but not completely, not like I do with other games who start out with weird controls.

It's so hard to get a co-op style free-to-play game alive. I prefer co-op and single player games over competitive games.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
14 hours ago, Burgins said:

just got DC'd from the game because I was "disconnected from the Playstation Network" even though I'm still signed in just fine. Anyone else having this? Servers might be shut down early

Servers are still up- I've been playing on and off the last few days. 

• Like 1

All day today and yesterday; I've been getting the

Check network connection

Cant connect to network

Eventhou im online

Ive reset all but modem having no connection issues on anything eles. Unsure how to solve this. Lol 10 days till shut down.

Gotta get a mana stone asap for awaken item xD

10 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

All day today and yesterday; I've been getting the

Check network connection

Cant connect to network

Eventhou im online

Ive reset all but modem having no connection issues on anything eles. Unsure how to solve this. Lol 10 days till shut down.

Gotta get a mana stone asap for awaken item xD

The game seems to be going down and coming up every so often

3 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

That's really strange. I was afk for 9 straight hours last night and then a bunch of shorter 2-4 hour sessions over the last few days and I have yet to be kicked. 

I was idle a few times for upwards of 10-12 hours well at work.

Never got dc from a game. But it always kicked me to log in screen when id return home an finnish stage and re log me in.

• 3 weeks later...