No rewards from hard time attack

EdysCZ

As the topic said I am not getting rewards for killing collossis in hard time attack. 

First of all I complete game on hard difficulty, afterthat i started new game + on normal and did all time attacks (I Got all 8 rewards in pool, one reward after killing 2 collossis, correct). Now I start new game + again, at the moment on hard difficulty, after first cinematic (journey and introducing Dormin) I've seen 8 times scene for new rewards in pool (cool, should it be rewards from normal attack mode). I defeated 2nd collosi and I didn't get any reward, okay maybe I missed the scene or accidentaly skip it... But today I beat 3rd colloshit after many tries and 4th and again, no scene of rewards... Am I doing something wrong? 

Edit: okay... I Made backup save and collected items in pool on hard difficulty. With only 4 defeated collossis I have all rewards from hard time attack mode, but none of them is from normal. Okay, I Made another backup save and started new game + on normal difficulty, again 8 times scene with new rewards in pool but these are from normal! Could somebody explain it to me? I want that trophy for picking all normal and all hard rewards at once... How Can I do that, if rewards from normal transfer to hard rewards and same on opposide side... 

Edited by EdysCZ